• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Emotional(ly Intense) Psychedelic

I would have to say Lsd to be honest....i had the last 5 years come out of me in 5 hours....i have never in my life felt every which emotion at once....truely amazing stuff!

It's definitely a battle amongst tryptamines, in my opinion. I feel inclined to say shrooms like the rest of the group, but I really feel like 4-AcO-DMT is a stronger candidate for overall emotional intensity. Shrooms have a much stronger euphoric pull to me, from the comeup to the comedown. 4-AcO-DMT stands on a much more neutral ground. If I eat 30-35mg of 4-AcO-DMT, I find the come-up can sometimes be a little rocky, or anxiety-proned. The emotions hold less of a bias, which typically lets my thoughts stray along a wider spectrum. Sometimes I'll get giggly and giddy, sometimes I'll have a slight edge of concern or anxiety as I peak. I've never had a bad experience with 4-AcO, but I find that it is less forgiving than shrooms, leading to more in-depth introspection. I've eaten pretty large doses of shrooms (up to 16g's), and have never found it to be anything less than an overwhelmingly joyful glaze of goodvibes.

I'm going to have to say LSD, I've always just found mushrooms confusing and overwhelming in a weird way. Once I took mushrooms when my Mum was in the hospital and we weren't sure if she was going to be okay and that was emotional, but I didn't realise until after I was tripping, at the time I just felt lost and confused.

LSD made me cry the last time I took it, although that was probably less the LSD and more the topic of discussion. I find Molly is just the ultimate emotional drug, nothing puts me as in touch with my emotions. I usually use psychedelics for intellectual reasons rather than emotional ones but hey, that's just me.

In my experiences, like many above me, i'd have to say shrooms. They have a way to magnify every emotion and make you think about yourself in a much different way. I found I thought a lot about my parents, family, and friends.

Definitely DOC. Combining this with aMT the other day gave a profound long lasting euphoria for 18-20 hours comparable, maybe stronger even than anything I've had from MDMA. Feel like I'm paying for it a bit now...

DOC appears to surpass MDMA even in terms of euphoria, but is less attenuating (i.e. one could conceivably feel the full dynamic range of emotions on DOC, and have this range sensitised massively following DOC ingestion). With that in mind, DOC does, like I've found with phenethylamines in general, to favour the positive mood lift rather than a negative one, but I feel potential is there to deepen a negative mood if this was ingested whilst in the wrong headspace.

Mushrooms, my more recent trips have had me in a bad place emotionally. I get in thought loops and feel bad physically.

This thread is intriguing me because I am planning to trip on mushrooms for the first time (and first time on trypatimes period) soon. I am actually planing to start with something much smaller than what most of you guys are mentioning (2 or more grams) and instead start with around three quarters of a g and then possibly take another .75 later if I desire to. These are very potent mushrooms I have been told. Does this sound like a good plan? I am super intrigued by psychedelics and have been for a couple years and want as good an initiation as I can to this new world.

2c-e then mushrooms, 2c-e for me was very very emotional it was on 20-25mg I could literally feel everyone's emotions in the room

For me, it would have to be 2C-T-7, although a number of other psychedelics have proven to be quite emotional as well. These episodes have been invariably cathartic and wonderful, even if I felt sad at that moment. They usually last 30-60 minutes.

This is interesting

I've noticed almost everyone saying mushrooms, which I do agree with.....which brings me to the question, why is psylocibin that much different from the sub 4 tryptamines??? None of those I've tried gives me any "headfuck", and the other question I guess is synthetic psylocibin the same as shrooms??

LSD!!! That's the only psychedelic that has made me cry tears of joy. I was lying next to a river on 450mcgs for 2 hours with a big shit-eating grin on my face. I just felt so damn happy for absolutely no reason and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I smiled so much that my face was sore the next day. LSD seems to the strongest emotional amplifier.

Mushrooms (moderately high doses or strains w Baeocystin). Mushrooms have brought me to tears of joy before. Very spiritual.
DMT
LSD

Depends in what way you define emotional. Mushrooms are very emotional in the sense that they make me very introspective and think through a lot of good and bad shit about myself and my life. Mescaline I found to be also very emotional but about those I love, the world around me, etc, it was a less self-orientated spectrum of emotion, and more generally positive. I find mescaline quite similar to MDMA in this sense although not 'forced' or false like MDMA can be. I would say the power of the emotion was greater with mushrooms, though I haven't tripped as hard from mescaline yet as I have on mushrooms so that may be biased. LSD is definitely less emotional than both quite significantly, 2C-B I would say is even less emotional, apart from when the sexual tones come into it, though that didn't happen too much for me.

DMT/ayahuasca or mushrooms for sure for me.
DMT almost had me in tears of happiness the first time I had a breakthrough experience.
Very uplifting stuff

Emotional in what sense?

For sheer love and euphoria: aMT.
For sorrow: 5-MeO-DALT. (Such an odd substance - every single time I ingested it alone; I broke down in floods of tears, never any positive emotion).
For dark, twisted and demonic feelings: Either DOB/BOB/BK-2CB. (Hmmm, I see a pattern there...).

Lysergamides are a little odd, IME, in that there is a veritable smorgasbord of emotion present, but they are observed and analysed as opposed to 'felt'.