• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Emotional(ly Intense) Psychedelic

LSD is like being a kid in a play ground..

Mushrooms is like being in a freaky fckin alien world.

Hah I have to agree with this one. I remember thinking over and over on my acid trip wow what a fun way to spend a nice summer day. I never felt out of control and never lost myself completely to the point of insanity. On shrooms there was a point where I was ranging from completely ecstatic to completely miserable to just completely freaked out all within seconds of each other. I truly felt out of control and by the end of the trip felt like I went through a massive change and could never again be the same person. After Acid I felt off for a day or two but overall didn't feel changed by the experience at all.

hmmm.... dob for music & visual emotions,shrooms for agressive,violent,fearless combat emotions ( if someone want to fight me on shrooms I enter some strange berzerk mode where I dont feel pain,fear,empathy ),mdma for feeling love towards other people,thc for stronger food passion,salvia for fear...its fucking terror nightmare everytime,lsd for every other emotion.

Emotional instensity:

in a comfortable way: 2C-T-7

in an uncomfortable way: mushrooms

Mushrooms made me think....and think a lot about anything and everything. Very introspective. Every time I have had shrooms I walk out of it at the end feeling like everything is perfectly in place and at peace but while on them 9/10 it was not usually a pleasant trip.

Acid has always given me my most wonderful experiences. I love it so much. I feel at peace, everything is connected and flows and the world just feels like everything is right. I much prefer acid above all others.

2C-I is my second favorite. It makes me so giddy, smiley and happy! It has a crazy cool body high for me too, feels like I can feel every part of my body from the inside out. It seems to bring to the surface all the wonderful feelings of a candyflip (LSD+E) which I LOVE. 2C-I is active in small doses as well <3 it!

Seems like I almost always have a uncomfortable/negative experience with shrooms so I have started to shy away from them and are sticking with the ones I know I love. <3

I had one of the worse bad trips of my life with colombian shrooms. I felt so sick that I begged my friends to call the ambulance. Felt sick from hea to toes....

I was a bit scared about trying LSD at first but it turned out to be one of the most beatiful experiences i've ever had. Especially if in the right place and in the right mood and maybe with a bit of MDMA and a small amount of benzos.

I've never tried any other psychedelics though so i cant really say much.

A large hit of vaporized DMT.

The sheer force of which it rips your consciousness from this reality into DMT space is both terrifying and beautiful. Mushrooms are intense, but they don't compare to the shock and awe of smoked DMT.

From my experience I would have to say mushrooms. Mescaline has strong emotional potential, but it isnt nearly as pushy as the fungal fruit bodies.

DMT wins the spot i'm sure of it. But for me so far with my experience with psychedelics, Mushrooms have kicked everything's ass. I'm thinking that i'm either very sensitive to them or they are just trying to show me something. I cannot do more than 2.5 grams most the time because I lose complete reality. Everything seems to be ticking down to one moment that seems to be just around the corner.

In my trips I always laugh and have so much fun for a good hour or two. Then it seems as though everything is losing its meaning and personality. After a while I analyze everything in my environment. I have very deep introspection about my life and the people that I love.

I wouldn't say that I become emotional but everything has such a deep impact on me. Reality decays around me and I replace my own. I once believed that I was a Jewish boy in Poland in 1939. I was in the woods near my friends house all alone in the night. I started hearing people all around me who I thought were the Nazi's coming after me. I started crawling as fast as I could from cover to cover so they wouldn't see me. I felt like an animal, I saw the entire human race as just animals, we were hunted like animals.

Another time I thought that aliens were invading. I thought they would see me from the windows so I would get on my belly and slide across the tile flooring in my house. I knew I had to survive this and god was pushing me and giving me chances to save my life because I was on the earth for a reason.

Man mushrooms always kicks my ass when it seems that no other psychedelic will.

In my trips I always laugh and have so much fun for a good hour or two. Then it seems as though everything is losing its meaning and personality. After a while I analyze everything in my environment. I have very deep introspection about my life and the people that I love.

This is me almost every time i've tripped on mushrooms. I seemed to find out that setting and the people who you have around you have a strong impact on this though. Bad setting = those thoughts, Good setting = laughing, loving life, not a care in the world.

DOC has a pretty wild emotional dynamic range I've found. Probably the only psychedelic that has sharpened my range of emotions to such a large degree. Others heighten them, but generally have a strong positive push, but DOC's push is crazy!

Mushrooms are good, as is 2C-P, aMT and LSD, but not quite as intense as DOC. Christ! Writing this post has made me want some DOC now...

MDMA is very intense emotionally (positive - attenuates the negative part of the emotional spectrum I've found), but I don't know whether we are counting that one here as its more of an empathogen rather than a psychedelic.

me too i remember one time i took it i was tripping and i looked at my life and where i was going and just the reality of it made me fall apart crying uncontrollably. 2ce is definatley the most emotional psychedelic. its not one of my favourite psychedelics to be honest. its beautiful visually but its way to serious and depressing for me. it feels to much like work. like its forcing me to aknowledge confront and try to fix all the problems in my life.

2ct2 feels alot like 2ce in terms of visuals and realness and introspection but is much more pleasurable and positive. 2ce is kinda like tough love or a slap in the face almost as if it doesent allow pleasurable recreational use unless all lose ends are tied up

It's interesting you say that. I've only experienced 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-E myself, and for me you just completely described 4-AcO-DMT, while I find 2C-E to be the opposite, rather easy to just treat recreationally and get away with anything on it. Just shows how appropriate "YMMV" really is :)

4-AcO-DMT is very emotional for me, so I'd imagine mushrooms and other 4-sub tryptamines would be too.

Was 4-AcO-DMT for me.

Mother of God.

I've never had so much emotions in myself. I suffered badly. Woah. Like if I ever knew how is it to suffer...

I have to repeat that one bad trip someday.

And yeah, ACODMT is prodrug for psylocibin, so it could be that. Really, I was thinking in emotions. Way too intense, but awesome as I look at it.

Last edited:
Mushrooms no doubt get the best of me at times. The most emotionally intense moment I've had under the influence of psychedelic drugs happened the morning after my recent LSD/2c-b dosage. My lady came over to my house after work, the sight of her coupled with the music playing (and of course the emotional lability induced by a strong psychedelic dosage) brought tears to my eyes. Certainly tears of joy. I also once started sobbing like a baby on a waaayyy too strong LSD dose.. 4 WoW tabs right around the peak a Bob Marley song came on and totally brightened my trip, I smiled maniacally and cried like a blithering child.

Both times psychedelics have brought me to tears were moments of intense joy, the emotional release was much needed.

DMT for sure
or it's hydroxylated cousin 4-HO-DMT or the mixture of alkaloids in mushrooms (mostly 4-HO-DMT and 4-PO-DMT)