• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Dexedrine vs this (well Synthacaine which MPA cut with benzocaine, I know for sure)

I'm going tonight to a show I'm so psyched about (Bad Religion, never saw them live and I better see them now before they finally can't play that old school melodic hardcore punk, they're in early to mid 50's, I imagine they might put out one more album and that will be it, if even that, their last one was so fucking great). I'm going by myself but will be meeting people a lot of people I know there, it's okay nobody could put me in their car, I don't intend ond drinking more than a couple beer ( I always drink a little with stimulants).

I have tried vaping a little of this in this meth pipe I bought a long time for shit and giggles, I don't do meth anymore and it's only in pill form in this area of the world, crystal can be had in the gay village in MTL but I'm pretty scared of going there, not because they're LGBTBBQ over there but it's just overall run down with people shooting up in alleys everywhere and probably worse 8) ) a little earlier, I got a sample from buying other stuff and the very good vendor i deal with since a long time told me it's MPA and benzocaine), so I put some in that meth pipe (a really tiny amount, I only have 250mg of what is probably only 100mg MPA max and the rest benzocaine). Felt weird to actually use the meth pipe, but oh well, I want to use it for DPT freebase some day. The bowl area got all black and got very little smoke but I did feel something, I got much more focused for a little bit but thats it, allergy test and all.

I'm very experienced with Dexedrine and actually find smaller doses better these days 5 to 15mg IR will give me a nice lift mood and sharpness of the brains without a trainwreck following like when I used to abuse it with those fuckathons of multiple days I'd have with my ex gf. Anyways, which would be best for a show, taking the rest of that "synthacaine" or 10 and If I need more 15, maybe 20mg? I'll have 2 or 3 beers they sell there,it's an outside show, so not quite as getting ripped off for beer than like in a bar. Which more party-like is basically my question, I'd snort the rest of that synthacaine, if i don't i'll just give it to a friend since I got it for free.

I can't believe that amphetamine in the UK is mixed with this shit to make it more potent. It's not enough for them that amphetamine is hard on the body, they just want to destroy you within a few days. A few days ago I got some "good" Polish speed, which seemed fine after the first line, but when the comedown came and my heart started pounding and I couldn't catch a breath, I knew right away what it was mixed with.

Honestly, I thought that drugs started to be mixed with some crazy shit in my homeland Poland, but right now I must say that what we've got there is much more healthy than stuff here. And it wasn't some random contact that got me amph.

I appeal to all wholesalers and dealers who mix stimulants with methiopropamine or thiopropamine - if you really have to cut your stuff with some boosters, even plain pseudoephedrine will be much much better than this crazy toxic shit. I don't get it at all why anyone would sell such junk if it means losing customers for life.

Bikers often put a lot of powdered caffeine in their meth pills here. The first megathread was positive, but I'm starting to not like what I read in this one, sorry for the double post. I'd rather have a lot of caffeine, my favourite speed pill was in fact identified on pillreports (back then, i dont use random street pills anymore since the scene has deteriorated to even now white pills, which we all know are supposed to be meth and or amps, and the colourful ones MDxx, 2c-b) as 5 parts caffeine 1 part meth. I think it was this roman clock design, man i loved them, those and the rectangles that said ICE. But I later got a script for Dexies and never looked back. At least most people are used to caffeine and you'll piss and shit more but that's about it, lots of pseudo would make my heart go crazy and would need to take unnecessary clonidine (my only oh-shit HIGH BP med that I carry around).

And nevermind, gonna use dexedrine, this thread is very discouraging, I wish the few rc stores in canada stopped being pussy and started selling 4-MMC and M1 again, they're legal here ffs.

I'll give it to a friend saying its shitty coke, i'm sure hes had something like that before heh.

most bluelight threads seem dead... did everyone go to facebook? are the cops watching? dunno.

what? I'd say it's summer if you see lack of action in stimulant threads etc., still moves quite fast in opiate related threads. Facebook ? lolno.

Will mpa and epa show on urine drug test in 2 days if so is there a way to mask ?

My first time trying MPA (powder) and gotta say I like it. Tried EPH a few weeks back and was put off by the way it blocked my nose, plus it made me incredibly hungry.

A pain to cut into lines because of the way it clumps but thats no worse than I found with EPH. At first I was thinking it wasn't doing anything, so I had another line. 20mg taken at that point. I'm thinking it distorts time on you but can't be sure as my perception of time is pretty poor anyway. My housemate came home to find me bopping away to music on the computer - it does make listening to music more interesting. He took one look at my eyes and said "you're wasted!". It's been a long time since I did anything with RCs and I didn't warn him about this happening. He'd probably have had some himself were he not going away tomorrow.

Loving the little body rushes every now and then. I feel pretty chilled and good on it.

9 hours later and I still feel pretty good. Now up to about 60mg. It is kinda more-ish tho only seemed to sting me once. Gives me the major horn which, I gotta say, is something I wanted - my sex drive is normally pretty low due to medical conditions and medication so I'm pleased I've found something pretty nice to give it a kick with.

Thinking of trying 5-MEO-DALT next. Anyone combined this with MPA?
5 meo dalt is ok, small doses are fine while bigger doses really tax your body and feels uncomfortable. with mpa I recommend mixing with a serotonin releaser stay away from stims that effect adrenalin like eph

back to using this as of tomorrow as i am past carrying life or my habit any more

MPA for me was a big disappointment (kind of had it coming frankly). big waste of time, just made me a little bit more alert and time seemed to pass faster frankly.

snap its more for something to do over bank Holiday as my eph supplier has let me down today

ugh i know. wednesday aMT, 5-meo-dalt etc inbound. hurry the fuck up! glad I'm not the only one feeling the fucking wait.

I feel it's worth mentioning (for those of you who aren't bothered by this ROA) that IV wins hands down. I've been using this RC for roughly six months, maybe longer, and smoking it was my preferred method. Insufflation is pointless and painful. I don't have much experience taking it orally with doses higher than 25mg or so, but once I ate 100mg which lasted a while, nearly an hour of peak effects from memory, but it wasn't a "high" like dropping MDMA or eating a nice fat scoop of meth, it was more like, 'I can feel that there are drugs in my brain and they're defintely interacting with my body, but where's the rush? Where's the euphoria?' It felt like a "neutral high". Anyway that was my experience.

When I administer this drug intravenously it almost feels like a completely different drug. There's a warm rolling wave that washes through your body which grows into hot flushes of fuzziness amd pleasure. There's an instant rush and awareness of stimulation, then after the initial rush is a platuea of feeling good and motivated which gently rolls off over a couple of hours. I've taken this in combination with other drugs and tested a range of doses from 20mg to 150mg. For me a reasonable dose is around 50-75 but my favourite is the 100. I found 150 a bit too much so I may not bother going any higher even though I really wanted to test 200mg to see how it compares with methamphetamine because from what I've read MPA is about half the strength of meth in terms of similar effects. I don't feel the need to see what 200 feels like just for the sake of it when I've found a dose that I'm comfortable with.

This drug is a big favourite of mine right now, especially when combined with a small amount of high purity, clean crystal meth. It compliments it nicely because the meth provides that feeling of euphoria which MPA unfortunately seems to lack. If you like methamphetamine and want more bang for your buck (excuse the pun) then try cutting it with MPA. I use less MPA that I would on it's own if I were wanting to reach the same level and intensity of effects. I think I started with a 25/75 ratio (1 part meth, 3 parts MPA). I've tried a 50/50 combo but didn't see much point because the meth overpowered the effects of the MPA so it almost felt like I'd only taken the meth and therefore the MPA is wasted.

I like it and will continue to enjoy it while it's still semi-legal and cheap, or until crystal meth becomes affordable and the quality remains consistent.

be careful combining 2 strong vasoconstrictors buddy. take care :)

Last edited:
Almost exactly 15 mins ago I injected a 1mL solution containing 75mg MPA and 25mg of glass-grade methamphetamine shards. I administed the shot with a standard 1mL insulin syringe into the large cephalic vein on my right hand. I slammed this shot in quicker than I normally would because earlier tonight I aquired the high-purity crystal meth which is exactly what I needed to experiment with this combination further. Now before booting the MPA/meth shot I wanted to test the quality of the glass itself, especially after the supplier talked it up as much as he did but turns out he was right. Fuck I paid through the nose for this, but for me it's quality over quantity any day.

I had loaded about 15mg into the meth pipe and taken a few htis a few hours ago, when I arrived home after visiting the market. Not really impressed by the crack-pipe method (it's good, it's clean, it's fucking potent, but I guess I'm an IV person now...) so yeah I loaded two barrels. The first with a nice clear shard of exactly 7mg + 70 units of water. I loaded the shard into the barrel by removing the plunger and then rreplacing it to draw in the water. Bad idea. I'm not sure exactly to the details what happened, but no matter which vein I attemped to register, it just would not draw back, like it was clogged. Haha then one vein thouht he'd teach me a lesson and allowed pressure to build up and then shooting blood into the syringe faster than anything I'd seen before, completely filling it.

So now I"m angry but got over it in seconds once I'd transferred the solution of blood containing some water and a small amount of stimulant chemicals (hahahaha) straight away so that I could re-administer the shot before any blood clots formed inside the barrel or needle.

I'm a newbie posting here but did that all makes sense? Am I using the correct terminology?

Then I started getting bored and feeling tired so I loaded up 30mg in a 1mL, shot it and ......... ok, I guess I'm not a huge fan of the subtle effects that really clean meth can provide if it is injected. But then again, maybe I'm not taking enough... he he he.. no I don't want to overdose but if 150mg of (amlost) pure methamphetamine injected is worth the rush? Hmm maybe I'll consider it.. perhaps.. that's a lot of fucking amphetamine interacting with your body in and in such a short period I'd be scared of overdosing.

Anyway my original point was this: I reckon was caused the intense rush of heat was probably beacuse I'd already taken meth prior to the MPA/meth combo shot, the solution was only 1mL FFS. Look 1mL insulin needles are my weapon of choice for all the obvious reasons, but if you want lots of drugs in your shot well then the concentraion is going to be high. It's normally safe getting around this by simply taking your time pushing that solution into your veins. It does not need to be slammed, in fact slamming your shots is something I avoid now after one or two experiences that while did have an intense, instant, powerful effect I knew exactly why and I don't believe that's going to be healthy on your body or mind no matter what. My suggestion which I think would be common knowledge but please forgive me just this once alright I'm a fucking noob :p here writing posts and reading threads on BL. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I growing up and reaching that point of accepting that yes I DO enjoy using drugs that I have lmore than likely unintentionally or unknowningly they are my drugs of choice.

Use a 3mL or 5mL instead of a 1mL and take your time injecting. There's no reason to rush the procedure and it often hits you better driving the plunger in slowly, the drugs enter the body in waves and flows rather than one instant fucking headrush that can be damaging and lead to overose.

Umm you'll have to excuse the rambling on I actually just wanted to add the third method I believe will help reduce the unpleasnt hot rushing of sudden intense vasoconstriction. Take a shot of whiskey or whatever your preferred spirit BEFORE you administer the MPA/Meth combo shot. Alcohol is meant to do the opposite that vasoconstriction does which is called vasodialation I think.

Wow so anyway I took a mouthful of scotch as soon as I'd stripped off jackets, beanies, fucking half of what I had on lol.... I'm getting really tired so I'll wrap this up. I drank a fair bit of water as well but it was after that alcohol entered my system, ironically warm as it was straight up scotch but almost straight away I could notice the vasoconstriction becoming less intense and shortly after my body temperature returned to normal. In fact I'm colder now and sleepy so that's it for now.

Pleasant dreams to all, try using common sense more often (whether you're a drug user or not heh, this should apply to every person but hey, we're only human and we forget things sometimes).

P.S. I also read that too much alcohol will not help with vasodialation but instead amp up the vasoconstiction that's already taking place in a case exactly like this.

Here's the BL post I read on vasoconstriction http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...and-high-BPM?p=9750940&viewfull=1#post9750940

Short answer to problem overheating if you have combined too much methamphetamine and methiopropamine:

- Pour a shot of whiskey, vodka, anything high in alcohol content and slam it down
- BUT ONLY TAKE ONE DRINK

You'll be fine within miniutes :) Well this isn't a fullproof solution to overheating from overdosing on combinations of different stimulants, but it this particular case it worked a treat.