Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry have a simular cap and haven't weighed it yet and was wondering how much is usually contained. thanks

thats why i am using it as a base before i weigh it so i know what to expect?

what?

Why the hell do you need to "know what to expect"?

You put the baggie on the scales and you look at the weight. You don't get a rough number in your head beforehand and then weigh the gear.

this has probably been asked before but

does mephedrone work the same way as MDMA, as in rule of thumb you should wait 2-4 weeks to redose to allow the depleted serotonin to return to normal?

this has probably been asked before but

does mephedrone work the same way as MDMA, as in rule of thumb you should wait 2-4 weeks to redose to allow the depleted serotonin to return to normal?

Probably but because it works on dopamine and many other feel good chemicals you can do it everyday for a month and still feel it, doesn't mean you should though.

Taking a month or so break each time is a much better idea.

Probably but because it works on dopamine and many other feel good chemicals you can do it everyday for a month and still feel it, doesn't mean you should though.

Taking a month or so break each time is a much better idea.

I found it took less than a month of regular use (not quite everyday) for it to stop working - well it still did something but about on par with caffeine.

^^ most likely because of the caffein that some suppliers where mixing it with. But remember guys, never go over around 600mg a session. If you want to know why, read the first post of this thread!!

Posting this information on a board watched by police is NOT recommended.

The fact that someone ordered some? No one in Australia has been prosecuted for possession yet. People have been raided and had seizures but that is it. Until they pass a law saying that it specifically is illegal there is isn't much they can do.

as you said though, they can still rape and pillage :p just wondering, does it get passed off as other substances often? A mate who apparently purchased some mdma gave me a sample. From descriptions i've read, i'm pretty sure it was mephedrone. It definetly wasn't what he thought it was.

Read through the thread, there are a few posts about it being passed off as MDMA.

The fact that someone ordered some? No one in Australia has been prosecuted for possession yet. People have been raided and had seizures but that is it. Until they pass a law saying that it specifically is illegal there is isn't much they can do.

Besides gather evidence for when the law does pass.

Just because it isn't technically illegal yet, he's is still telling the whole world that he is ordering drugs online and importing them.

Teen dies after taking 'legal' party drug15:30 AEST Fri Jan 22 2010
By ninemsn staff

Ben Walters had never used drugs before overdosing.

A teenager has been found dead at a house party after experimenting with a drug that can be legally purchased online in the UK but is banned in Australia.

The Daily Mail reports Ben Walters was found sprawled beside a 28-year-old woman who is now hospitalised in a critical condition.

Both are believed to have taken mephedrone — a fertiliser that produces a similar high to ecstasy.

School friend Torri Ivers told the Mail that "nobody thinks it's dangerous because it's legal".

"It's a substitute for heroin but you can get it over the internet," she was quoted as saying.

"It was the first time Ben had ever taken drugs … he had a lot going for him and had good grades."

Paramedics and police were called to the Hertfordshire flat at 6pm on Tuesday but found Ben, 18, already dead.

Mephedrone can be bought for as little as $10 in the UK: it comes in powder, tablet, crystal or liquid form and has nicknames including "meow meow", "drone" and "bubble".

Australian Federal Police seized 20kg of the drug over a 15 months period but locals are still openly trying to buy the potentially deadly drug online.

An AFP spokesperson said authorities were aware of a Hong Kong-based buy-and-sell website where Australians have left ads looking for mephedrone dealers.

Late last year, ninemsn found some 17 advertisements on the website, including one notice from a Victorian user looking for a weekly supply of the drug.

"Need bulk amounts of mephedrone to be shipped to Victoria, Australia ... require a sample pack (say 5g) first to ensure quality," the advertisement says.

"Looking for someone who can supply weekly ... would prefer product to already be in the country at time of shipping."

Another person from Sydney says they want 1kg of the drug, while a Tasmanian user says they are looking for a "reliable mephedrone supplier ... wanted urgently"

An ad published by someone in Adelaide says they are "looking to buy 10g of mephedrone".

In June last year, Queensland police seized a batch of pills being sold as ecstasy which contained a mix of mephedrone and a similar drug called ethylcathinone.
Ninemsn

Just because it isn't technically illegal yet, he's is still telling the whole world that he is ordering drugs online and importing them.

The federal police are already VERY away of this, it isn't going to make any difference what so ever him posting it up here. Everyone in the world could stop talking about it overnight and they will still make it illegal.

1.) its a fertilizer
2.) its like exctasy
3.) its a substitute for heroin

Maybe if authorities actually put out real warnings and information it might actually help people.

I have no doubt, this was a cocktail of drugs including alcohol, and have no doubt he had used drugs before.

Don't let poly drug use get in the way of telling a great "HE DIED FROM THE MEPHS" story.

fucken moralism and the drug war, fuck it.

The federal police are already VERY away of this, it isn't going to make any difference what so ever him posting it up here. Everyone in the world could stop talking about it overnight and they will still make it illegal.

So basically we should all start saying where and how we are sourcing our drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.