Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDMA Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it another way, what should the result of a good synthesis be? Crystal? Powder? Colour?

Assuming it was synthesized very well, washed and cleaned up properly itd turn out usually white and crystally. Then again if the starting material was different it might end up being a different color but that doesnt mean its less pure. Ive had some grey powderish crystals that were a lot better than white crystals. There are heaps of things that could cause changes to the end product as well, not to mention people have been recrystallizing MDMA with inactive things as well. Take a look at your local meth, sometimes you will see it as huge blocks pulled straight from the freezer. White huge chunks, in no way is that pure but because its in a big rock people tend to think its pure as it can be. And yeah powder could be just crushed crystals so you will never know unless you have a lab analysis done it.

Many years ago at one of Adelaide's classic enchanted forest parties I took 2 red HQ in quick succession (not quite a double drop though). I just watched one of the stages for ages, convinced that there was play going on with some deep themes about morality and good vs evil. Eventually I snapped out of when trying to discuss it with my sober mate who told me it was just a couple of people on stage with the DJ. The same night I also had waves of paranoia and was convinced that all the people at the party were underage and that a large group of concerned parents were massing over the hill ready to charge into the party! I thought normal people were cops and saw objects morph into cameras etc. Eventually I got over it all and had a great night... I've never had paranoia like that again and we did hit those same pills pretty hard during 2000.

Had those Red HG's many times over 2000/2001 when they were around....they weren't out before mid 2000.....A friend who worked at flinders medical in the neurology dept. lab tested them to be 190mg MDMA.....back in those day I was gone off 1/4's but was very sensitive to any stims back then....so much fun.....loved them!

thinking of plugging at a upcomming festival in perth,Does one need to filter when plugging crystal or pills?I can see why you would need to filter with pills but im not sure about crystal. How would 150mg of crystal taken orally compair to 150mg up the ass?

Well to me 1 playboy plugged felt like almost 2, personally JS I'd plug 100mg in a capsule.

Kronic, Mr Blonde and anyone else that has tried or thought about plugging.

Plugging is a great way of getting the pure MDMA effects. I've done it a few times it hits hard and fast! I'm talking 5mins but just sticking a pill up your arse isn't the ideal method.

Here's how i go about it..Make sure you take a good dump, possibly even consider an enema as you don't want any of your precious lolly being absorbed by Mr Hanky rather than rectal tissue. I then dissolve a pill or whatever the chosen dose in about 5ml of pure water, the medical saline stuff may be an even better medium. Draw the solution into a syringe and away it goes! Maybe Divine Moments could explain in more technical detail of the method and perhaps even give some tips and advice and the pros and cons of each?

The hit is awesome, no problem with slow comeups due to being absorbed by whatever is in the stomach or nausea from the pill. No nasal burning or putting whatever fillers are in the pill into your lungs if you rail it. IMO the best way to consume but maybe a bit hard trying to explain what the fuck you are trying to do in a nightclub or rave to mates/bouncers etc!

Well to me 1 playboy plugged felt like almost 2, personally JS I'd plug 100mg in a capsule.

aighty i'll give 100mg a go n report back.I dont plan on capping it up n sticking it up there i plan on diuliting the mdma in some water and put it in a dosing syring :)

djep;10352858Maybe Divine Moments could explain in more technical detail of the method and perhaps even give some tips and advice and the pros and cons of each? [/QUOTE said:
Your description was pretty good, that's basically how I do it as well. I have to say I prefer taking MDMA orally to plugging though; the quicker onset is a bonus but the usual method just works better for me.

I FUCKING LOVE MDMA

eyeballed a dose of a powder, and OMG must have doesed more than I intended to but it is fucking LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

there is some good powder gertting around!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Please note I do not condone eyeballing, I have alot of experience with MDMA, will be buying scales soon though...

Got some off whitish crystal that I plan on plugging for the first time this weekend. I plan to just crush up 100mg of rock then just mix with it with about 2ml water then just suck it up in a syringe and shoot it up ass while lying down. I am a little scared as the last and only time I plugged something it fuckin hurt. This was just a whole bicki though,

Junkie Scumbag did you do you this method yet?

I plugged a capsule once, but the cap didnt fully dissolve and it was uncomfortable, not worth it, but the syringe will work!

Just dropped another cap woo this is some strong stuff :) thankyou Mr Alexander Shulgin for creating such a wonderful substance <3

Got some off whitish crystal that I plan on plugging for the first time this weekend. I plan to just crush up 100mg of rock then just mix with it with about 2ml water then just suck it up in a syringe and shoot it up ass while lying down. I am a little scared as the last and only time I plugged something it fuckin hurt. This was just a whole bicki though,

Junkie Scumbag did you do you this method yet?

I would never put a whole tablet up there like that, always dissolve it and use an oral syringe. It shouldn't hurt except maybe a little when inserting the syringe if you aren't relaxed... might need some lubricant as well. I've done it before and experienced no pain.

In regards to plugging...
I've found I have to be careful as it seems to hit alot harder...
ALOT at certain times...

I been curious about the effects of plugging pills, is effects really worth all the trouble and pain up the bum? I usually crush up a whole pill and whack it straight into the veins and I reckon that hits me pretty good. Compared to IV, how hard does the pill hit if you plug it?

Yeh I will never stick a whole pinger up my ass again. I have a feeling this crystal is going to be awesome plugged with water, lube, syringe. I think 100mg should be a sensible starting dose.

I have IV'ed mdma before and found the initial rush pretty amazing, but found the overall duration of the high much shorter, and plus don't want needles in my my life anymore, so I think plugging is the way to go.

Yeh I will never stick a whole pinger up my ass again. I have a feeling this crystal is going to be awesome plugged with water, lube, syringe. I think 100mg should be a sensible starting dose.

I have IV'ed mdma before and found the initial rush pretty amazing, but found the overall duration of the high much shorter, and plus don't want needles in my my life anymore, so I think plugging is the way to go.

so if its short lasting it would be good for redosing maybe?

I FUCKING LOVE MDMA

eyeballed a dose of a powder, and OMG must have doesed more than I intended to but it is fucking LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

there is some good powder gertting around!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Please note I do not condone eyeballing, I have alot of experience with MDMA, will be buying scales soon though...

Loving the stuff goin around atm glad to see more and more people enjoying the loooove

Status
Not open for further replies.