Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDMA Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red mitsubishis from Holland that I had in Hungary back in 2002 tested at 180mg. When I got arrested with other types they were 120mg each according to the paperwork I got back from the court case. Wish I could upload it to show you guys but left it back home. Only had 8 of em, so so lucky as anything over a gram isnt considered personal usage over there.

Even though the pills in Aus apparently aren't *that* potent compared to say Holland, my rule is never more than 2 pills at a time

Just recently I was wtffffff so munted from 2 red russians, I don't reckon 3 would have been enjoyable, prolly would have been on the nod all night or worse...

I can see the temptation to take higher dosages when chasing "the feeling" though

LOL I've had a chick freak out on us 0ff red X7 back in like 08-09 roughly 100mg-140mg or so of decent quality MDMA.Freaked out so bad she wanted to go to the hospitable lucky it passed n she "went with the flow" n had a fat time.
Thats a good rule mate also if it isnt on PR i would only take 1 wouldnt of liked to have doubled the red rockstars :)

Last edited:
Does anyone ever smack out hard enough they basically think that they're completely somewhere else?

Many years ago at one of Adelaide's classic enchanted forest parties I took 2 red HQ in quick succession (not quite a double drop though). I just watched one of the stages for ages, convinced that there was play going on with some deep themes about morality and good vs evil. Eventually I snapped out of when trying to discuss it with my sober mate who told me it was just a couple of people on stage with the DJ. The same night I also had waves of paranoia and was convinced that all the people at the party were underage and that a large group of concerned parents were massing over the hill ready to charge into the party! I thought normal people were cops and saw objects morph into cameras etc. Eventually I got over it all and had a great night... I've never had paranoia like that again and we did hit those same pills pretty hard during 2000.

^sounds like you got 2cb or some other psych... I remember a similar experience about 3-4 years ago except in a club, the sky was on fire ppls faces had strange lights on them, ground was shifting and just wacked out feeling =\ It was okay though as it was sold as 2cb to me, white pills with lots of specs print was ME or something made up of 2 letters

Last edited:
ending up having some white hearts last night, plus a bit of molly and some shards. the pills were decent, but definately not mind blowing.

good to have some MDMA back, heres hoping for a return to the potency of pre 2006.

^ doesnt gear take away from the mdma... there is some molly powder and crystal going around... apparently good shit :)

Does anyone ever smack out hard enough they basically think that they're completely somewhere else?

lool when a mate of mine IV's high dose's he lays back with his arms streching out to peolpe mumbling random shit but this has never happend to me,I've got some strong visual and auditory the 2nd last time i had this molly (had some last night but blacked out cos i mixed benzos n piss)this makes me think that there may be some MDA in it :) also feels quite a bit like MDA too very chargy when it kicks lasts for agess hallucinations ect ect.......

^ doesnt gear take away from the mdma... there is some molly powder and crystal going around... apparently good shit :)

i think i may have both,last time i scored this molly it came in 2 bags 1 with big chunky rocks n the other bag was very very fine powder i was told the powder bag was just heaps of rocks chrushed up but yer idonoooo :\ its still good good shit i just chrushed down all the rocks n mixed it in with the powder :)

Cuz he is a junkie scumbag ^^

IMO, I won't touch a pill, in Australia that is, without good hard solid guinea pigs of mates who will take a 'pill roulette' for me!

IMO, I won't touch a pill, in Australia that is, without good hard solid guinea pigs of mates who will take a 'pill roulette' for me!

Your name seems inappropriate for that post. lol

Check out pillreports and see the many different stamps containing MDxx. ;)

Thats why you should check out www.pillreports.com and spend $30 on a testing kit.

When i was younger I would pop any pill into my mouth without a second thought. These days though, is a totally different story. I want to know what I'm consuming.

On another note got to try some white powder MDMA last weekend which tested up ok but not great. bombed 100mg in a Tally Ho and was underwhelmed. Admittedly I did have other drugs in my system but others who tried the same powder were also unimpressed.

What is the best colour/form of MDMA?? Brown crystal? White powder?

A mate reckons the best stuff is blue?? WTF???

Depends really, color will never ever give u a strong indication as to how good it is. U could have pure as molly with blue color dye in it so technically yes blue MDMA could be the best molly out there but so can all different colors. In the past few years ive seen so many different types of Molly. Yellow crystals, white glass huge crystals, brown sugary crystals, brown rocks and also grey Molly. They were pretty much on par some of them being a little bit more potent than others.

To put it another way, what should the result of a good synthesis be? Crystal? Powder? Colour?

Crystal would be more potent than powder, and colour has nothing to do with it as sustanon said.

I guess purity should also be considered? Im no expert but I have had brown powder before and it was rather weak.

Plugged my first pill this weekend. Wasn't as bad as I thought, I did use a finger cot and lube, barely felt it. Won't do it again, but it was all for the experience. It hit in a different way, more like I was sober and the next thing I knew I was whacked.

Crystal would be more potent than powder, and colour has nothing to do with it as sustanon said.

I guess purity should also be considered? Im no expert but I have had brown powder before and it was rather weak.

you can never really say crystal would be more potent because at the end of the day, you dont know if that powder is crushed, 'pure' crystal ;)

Oh okay my bad, well if offered either ATM I would go for the crystal as there is some rather shizen powder going around.

Obviously thats not to say in the future there wont be good powder just that theres some crap powder circulating at the moment.

Last edited:
fair call on the low quality powder gettin around.. it would be more common than higher purity stuff..

Im only mentionin it because on a few occasions, I've had powdered drugs (MDMA and also meth) that have been of a noticably higher purity than strong crystal..

Status
Not open for further replies.