Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film The Matrix: Resurrections,, neo,,,,,or uɥoɾ ʞɔıʍ...?

Aside from the awesome fighting bits it was absolute cash cow crap...also, If you had to use a QR CV19 code to get into the movie theater, you missed the point of the first three movies...

Aside from the awesome fighting bits it was absolute cash cow crap...also, If you had to use a QR CV19 code to get into the movie theater, you missed the point of the first three movies...
Idk where you live but in my locality you don't have to show proof of vaccination unless you pick a showing that specifies 'Vaxxed only'. I'm vaccinated but I still just go to the regular showings. Also I really don't think any Matrix film is about being anti-vaccines but... as the fourth film told us, the Matrix is really up to interpretation.

I still think it was just a lambasting of capitalism and 'white collar slavery'. Boyyyyyy what I would give to have Mr. Anderson's job over any job I've been offered in the 21st century.

Conservatives disliking it = super predictable
You should see some of the commentary on the official Matrix Resurrections trailer youtube page. I even got sucked into some of the rabbit hole arguments from conservatives complaining that a woman character with short blue hair was a lesbian, causing the film to be "woke" and therefore shite. I was like dude, the term "woke" in it's current definition probably originates from the original Matrix film where Neo literally "woke" up from the Matrix and was reborn in the real world. The nerve of some people. lol

You should see some of the commentary on the official Matrix Resurrections trailer youtube page. I even got sucked into some of the rabbit hole arguments from conservatives complaining that a woman character with short blue hair was a lesbian, causing the film to be "woke" and therefore shite. I was like dude, the term "woke" in it's current definition probably originates from the original Matrix film where Neo literally "woke" up from the Matrix and was reborn in the real world. The nerve of some people. lol
Oh my god... A woman... With (short) BLUE hair!?!?

They're literally forcing me to eat several cocks before I lay my head down.

The nerve of these Hollywood liberals.

Oh my god... A woman... With (short) BLUE hair!?!?

They're literally forcing me to eat several cocks before I lay my head down.

The nerve of these Hollywood liberals.
My wife has been keeping her hair short for years now. Died it purple for most of 2020. Everyone in my life over the age of 50 kept asking if she was a lesbian and if we were getting a divorce... I'm like wtf? You don't think she looks feminine... because her hair is short and died? I loved the look, she still shaves the sides of her head (as do I lol) like a high and tight. I'm sorry that I 'let' my wife change her look if she wants to? It's wayyyy better than when we were sophomores in college and she had a bobbed haircut from the 50s... ewww it was like dating my grandma!