• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this stuff worth the price that vendors are charging? Is it better than the 5 & 6 APB'S?
Duration?

i personally prefer it however i dont think its worth the current prices. hard to scope duration as i kept going all night. for me i had absolutely no anxiety on the stuff, i loved it. alcohol compliments it nicely.

What do people think the best ROA is for this stuff? I've got a gram coming and not sure which route is best.

Nasal works well. A few members of another forum have said that oral is not very good.

Nasal works well. A few members of another forum have said that oral is not very good.

What is it about oral administration that's disadvantageous? Not intense enough? I usually prefer longer duration over intensity.

What is it about oral administration that's disadvantageous? Not intense enough? I usually prefer longer duration over intensity.

Me too. Plus I try to avoid sticking things in my nose. I had enough of that in my early 20s. If its just a matter of using more material, that's no problem. 5 and 6-apb both work great orally. I can't see how 5-mapb would be much different. I know some people prefer mdma up the nose, but I always liked it better orally.

Don't know about your particular supplier's batch, but when I try to imagine snorting the batch I got, I don't think of it as taking it "nasally" so much as "lungally" 8o

In other words, the powder is so ridiculously fine that it inevitably gets sucked into the lungs. Uncontrollable coughing follows... That was just from *gently* sniffing the powder that stuck to my little scoop. Doing an entire line would probably feel like inhaling lemon juice from an electrical socket... No thanks.

Oral administration worked great for me, so I'm sticking with that for the time being. To be fair, I've never been that great a fan of snorting anything if I can eat it with similar results.

I do little tiny bits at a time. 10mg or so. Any as soft a snort as poss. Doesn't seem to explode into the head and lungs like ash then!! :)

I have had no issue with oral roa. I can't see why there would be. Perhaps some person specific differences but generally similar roa as apbs. No ones routinely choosing to snort 6 apb are they?!

5-mapb was easy to snort, whereas the other 2 apbs not so much so (definitly not 6 anyway)). the quick onset of snorting 5-mapb actually shocked me ad is worth trying just to see what i mean. still go slow and not so strong on inhalation though.

I have had no issue with oral roa. I can't see why there would be. Perhaps some person specific differences but generally similar roa as apbs. No ones routinely choosing to snort 6 apb are they?!

Some people will routinely choose to snort anything that will fit up their nose, I can assure you of that!

^It's my preferred ROA for any powder really Pete, I was brought up on 'phet back when it was all powder, before paste / base became all the rage and later on coke. I like it, the kick is more immediate and often more intense than dosing orally, it's often a more economical use of the drugs. I can't make an accurate comparison between oral and insufflated doses of 5-MAPB not having done it enough without tolerance being an issue but I think 50mg snorted would be somewhat on a par with 100mg oral, at least in terms of the initial hit. Oral dosing would last longer but I wonder if you get a shallower peak, more than just a delayed onset kinda thing? More testing still to be done.

does this stuff have that same TCP/brick dust smell and taste like the other apbs? if so, fuck snorting that haha

Not to me it doesn't. I've been stupid enough to try and snort 6-APB, the succinate with the floral kinda smell. That was truly vile, never again. This is easier on the nose even than 5-APB HCl, which is quite snortable but still pretty rapey on the old nasal membranes. 5-MAPB barely has a burn to it, can't say as I paid much attention to the smell, it's not strong enough to be worth taking notice of. Only problem is how fine it is, have to be super gentle with the inhale else it's straight into your lungs as others have said.

I have tried it on 3 separate occasions and I am very impressed. Dose was 100 mg insufflated over 1-2 hours. Come up is quick with a lot of euphoria. Caught myself rolling around my couch with pleasure :)
Pupils are HUGE and vision is blurred. Not completely sure about duration, as I tend to add other drugs after a while, but its definitely shorter than 6-apb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your valuable contribution, for which researchers who view this thread will be highly appreciative.

You are extremely welcome. Maybe I should have covered all the other points that have been made on the last 5 pages as well. Would you like me to do that?

To all other readers, forgive my vagueness. When I took 5MAPB I was under the influence of alcohol and other 'legal highs' at the time, not loads just little bits.
The effect was very similar to MDMA, not quite as strong as good MD but very similar. I got the same visually as 6-APB and ecstasy gives you, but it wasn't as speedy as 6-APB.

I am absolutely shit at explaining myself haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
The effect was very similar to MDMA, not quite as strong as good MD but very similar. I got the same visually as benzo furies and ecstasy gives you, but it wasn't as speedy as benzo's.

I am absolutely shit at explaining myself haha.

Please please please don't use the name 'benzo fury' or even worse 'benzos' to describe 6-APB. It's an incredibly dumb and misleading name. I had a little double take when I scanned through your post and thought you'd written about the visuals being similar to those of benzodiazepines, which would have been a world first!

Concisely worded details on a new substance are always appreciated, even if it does seem like you're repeating what others are saying.

Sarcastic comments about the level of detail a user provides are not appreciated.

Please try to avoid using slang terms as much as possible. They vary wildly by location and time and the formal names are formal for a reason.

Thanks for your contributions :)

And this is why Bluelight sucks, lol. There'd be less chit-chat if you just let people be, instead of complaining about there posts. And then you have people complaining about people complaining about people's posts. I'd much rather see SWIM and "my pet hamster" than all this silly arguing. The moderators are supposed to remove such posts anyway, it's just a mess over here.

"Turn the other cheek", some might say.

To make sure that this post isn't a waste of space either:

Do people prefer this to the non-methylated APBs? I ask because it's the duration of them that makes them worthwhile imo, otherwise MDMA would probably win hands down. This would have to be pretty good to make up for the shorter duration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.