• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I said. Isn't it irresponsible to do in the first place? Didn't go to the hospital lol

Sorry for getting 5-MAPB banned for all of you guys, the cops don't have Google and we're a secret club

EDIT: Seriously this thread has a lot of negative energy. Was just posting a report. Didn't condone it or anything. Posted this in other places and got thank you responses, posted it here and I'm a narc

BL isn't like other sites, namely harm reduction is pretty much the backbone of what BL represents. Hence, all of the depression talk here and not much of the "I had a great time!" threads.

I get you, man. You weren't the first to post about astronomical dose/redose and abuse in this thread. But Innerpeace is just trying to give you a heads up and doesn't want you to be a stat (eg. the guy who got hospitalized on 5 MAPB, which then gets blasted on the news).

There was a very informational post by CaptainKratom in this thread detailing a study that found the benzofurans to be cardiotoxic.
Please change your post! The report did not find the benzofurans to be cardiotoxic, it found them to be strong 5-HT2B agonists in vitro. That is not necessarily the same thing. It is a reasonable conclusion to draw, yes, but it might be completely wrong. We don't even know for sure that the benzofurans are 5-HT2B agonists at all in humans, let alone that they cause valvular hypertrophy.

The problem with jumping to conclusions like this is that it could hamper further research by making something an accepted truth before we really know. I would argue that this might have happened with Fenfluramine. Apparently some reasonable people even doubt if Fenfluramine was very cardiotoxic at all.

Corporations may be people, but inbred mice and mutated pig fibroblasts are not.

I would also add that another reason for not redosing is to avoid a complete depletion of your serotonin reserves, and that a very long stimulation would increase the risk of receptor downregulation, though this is of course also quite hypothetical.

Please change your post! The report did not find the benzofurans to be cardiotoxic, it found them to be strong 5-HT2B agonists in vitro. That is not necessarily the same thing. It is a reasonable conclusion to draw, yes, but it might be completely wrong. We don't even know for sure that the benzofurans are 5-HT2B agonists at all in humans, let alone that they cause valvular hypertrophy.

The problem with jumping to conclusions like this is that it could hamper further research by making something an accepted truth before we really know. I would argue that this might have happened with Fenfluramine. Apparently some reasonable people even doubt if Fenfluramine was very cardiotoxic at all.

Corporations may be people, but inbred mice and mutated pig fibroblasts are not.

I would also add that another reason for not redosing is to avoid a complete depletion of your serotonin reserves, and that a very long stimulation would increase the risk of receptor downregulation, though this is of course also quite hypothetical.

Hmm, I see that you're becoming the resident contrarian towards me. :)

Whatever I do not know for sure, I put effort into inserting certain adverbs before my claims. It's easy to lose the context when you don't quote the whole post. Those studies provided by that kind poster definitely focused on that aspect of benzofurans being possibly cardiotoxic. I'm positive that I emphasized it being a risk, and not a 100% certainty of the benzofurans being cardiotoxic. If I didn't, I should have but I think the point of my posts are easy to see.

I also think it's worthwhile to exercise caution and with BL focusing on harm reduction, it's best to assume that they can be cardiotoxic, rather than not. Nobody wants to be the one to personally find that out either.

I'm surprised you didn't focus on my claim of mdma being "considered" (hint hint) neurotoxic instead, when that isn't certain either. I'll wait for you to take the bait. I'm ready to debate if you like. :D

Hmm, I see that you're becoming the resident contrarian towards me. :)
No, not at all. I agree that there seems to be a strong chance that the benzofurans are cardiotoxic; in fact I go even further and worry that even occasional recreational doses might cause long term damage. It's just that jumping to conclusions is never good, and neither is over-confidence in the scientific procedure.
I'm positive that I emphasized it being a risk, and not a 100% certainty of the benzofurans being cardiotoxic.
a study that found the benzofurans to be cardiotoxic. Whether that happens on a normal dose or not remains unclear (probably not), but it's clear that huge doses or constant redosing would increase that chance by a lot.
This is what I'm skeptical about, it suggests that the paper proved that the benzofurans are cardiotoxic in humans. By saying that it is not clear if this happens at a normal recreational dose, you imply that it has been proven to happen in humans at a larger dose. This has not been tested at all.

If you had said "a study suggesting the benzofurans are cardiotoxic", I'd have no objections.

I've further gotten the impression that the very limited amount of research on the connection between Fenfluramine and valvular hypertrophy is rather unfortunately taken as absolute proof by the scientific community, by implication, that any substance with 5-HT2B agonism is a cardiotoxic in humans when we simply don't really know.

So who's ever going do an unbiased reevaluation of the claims about Fenfluramine? If it ever happens, it might be a decade or several.

(Again, I too think the Fenfluramine - 5-HT2B - cardiotoxicity hypothesis looks probable.)
I also think it's worthwhile to exercise caution and with BL focusing on harm reduction, it's best to assume that they can be cardiotoxic, rather than not.
To make an informed decision, people have to be correctly informed. Perhaps caution is even more important in science, because it affects many more people.

I'm surprised you didn't focus on my claim of mdma being "considered" (hint hint) neurotoxic instead, when that isn't certain either.
Interesting that you mention this; I think the well-known Ricaurte debacle argues my point pretty well.

Scientists need funding. Alarmist claims about drugs is always popular with politicians. It is rare that a scientist will risk his or her career to argue against those alarmist claims; the Ricaurte case was really an exception because he was so obviously mistaken.

Ricaurte, even though he was thouroughly debunked, still managed to do an awful lot of damage to research into MDMA and amphetamines, as politicians, prodded on by dishonest news media and organized groups of deluded "concerned parents", only acknowledge research that say drugs are more dangerous than previously thought, and rarely back down in the face of evidence of scientific mistakes or even outright misconduct.

What if there hadn't existed such a large crowd of MDMA enthusiasts that there even had to be a few among established neuroscientists? Who would have protested his outrageous data? Then his research might have been the last word on the subject, all further human MDMA experiments banned forever. Didn't somebody recently show that PCP didn't cause Olney's lesions? How long had that been the accepted truth?

That type of crowd rarely exists to "defend" a "substance of abuse". So one can only guess how much much of drug research is Ricaurted.

Bluelight posts are probably much more influential in these matters than one would really want to know. So let's not repeat speculation as proven fact.

Last edited:
^ When you read the above post, please try to imagine me not sounding like a total faggot.

lol, trust me, I don't judge like that. You post respectfully so I like that. I'm all for healthy debates, so I'll get back to you more when I have time. I don't want to be an ignorant biznatch and not address your other points. =)

You had me interested in finding out more about the cardiotoxic claims of the benzofurans last night. I did a quick search and found a handful of anecdotal reports, as well as articles, on the subject and that users have believed they were damaged from the 5ht2b agonism of benzofurans. Even though it's not proven as you correctly pointed out (which was my fault for jumping the gun), there is still enough evidence and worry that it might be. Like I said, no one wants to be the person to find out that it is by testing it out on themselves. My point was to induce some caution over that claim, and I think it's similar to the claim that 2C-T-7 has MAOI properties and should not be mixed with mdma. According to what I've learned here, that is not certain either but I think caution against taking that risk is justifiable, even if it's not proven to be so.

I also find it kind of silly that if I had simply inputted the word "suggest" before that claim, then all would be good from your perspective. Nitpicky or wanting to totally and correctly inform is all well and good, but it's obvious that I was just trying to bring that to light and let others ponder about it, especially those who take huge amounts. But on the other side, I welcome any corrections and I think even subtle mistakes or differences should be noted on a site like this.

I'll get to your other points later as I don't want your effort to be wasted. You clearly put some thought into this so I'll input my own as well. :)

Edit: On second thought, as for the rest of your reply I agree with it. So that's pretty much all I have to say. :)

Last edited:
is mdma neurotoxic, some debate it, and I dont know, from my research it appears so, so ill just assume it is and not take any risks-im not going to research it day and night for months, I have a life and I consider myself responsible enough to do a few hours of research and make a decision........ so ill not risk higher dosing risks with it or mixing it with other certain stuff

same thing with 5-mapb being cardiotoxic, ill just stay on the safe side on this one

someone asked me in this thread is doing any drug taking a risk? yes 1 in 100000000000 or whatever the number are allergic and die, but when you take all harm reduction steps , vs redosing and chasing a high, abusing, and going way above normal dosing, yes. take a dose, maybe, just maybe redose depending on compound, On mdma i think its fine to redose , on 5-mapb, it appears its probably better to take one dose and not redose , esp for people that are new to this

is there anyone who feels its not a good idea to redose at all ? (5mapb) (no crazy dosing mind you-say 100 mgs then after an the first wave kicks in 50 mgs )

is there anyone who feels its not a good idea to redose at all ? (5mapb) (no crazy dosing mind you-say 100 mgs then after an the first wave kicks in 50 mgs )

Every time I redosed with 5mapb, it felt nasty. I do feel it's not a good idea.

doing more research when tested turns out in some cases its almost identical to mdma, if tested for mdma it would show up as it and in other cases like the example below its close but you can tell its not spot on, so different powders are being sold,it appears are brown , some are white. some seem to be weaker, stronger, and have different effects. here is an example of a one tested below that s not identical,

The substance was a bright white fluffy crystalline powder.

Marquis - Black (no purpling like MDMA would)
Mecke - Crimson Purple to nearly Black
Mandelin - Crimson Purple to nearly Black

Last edited:
Info below is from a friend of my friend...

Hey guys so don't come over to BL much but decided that you guys would benefit from some of the things I've found. I've researched this drug probably more than anybody else out there, because it has intrigued me so much. I'm not a big fan of RC's (only have tried 2c-e and 25c) since I got along just fine without them (although have decided after NYE to quit most drugs indefinitely), but this one caught my attention and still does to this day. The above reactions are from another post of mine, if its Ok I'd like to repost two of mine here for others to see. Any questions please ask.

(You'll see that I frequently refer to the "pure" and "impure" 5-MAPB, mainly because the purity makes such a big difference that it feels like two different drugs.)

----------------------------------------------------------

Well fuck me... Wrote a great report on this substance which I found to be amazing, but it didn't post for some reason or another. Quick summary, it felt like I was rolling for the first time again! It sounds like blasphemy against MDMA (a drug that I've promoted for the past decade) but this substance has definitely earned a spot in my box and for certain situations I would find it preferable to MDMA. (The same circumstances I'd really enjoy MDA, except this drug works well in just about any setting it would seem, unlike MDA for me.)

But I did think I should post my reaction results for others to compare to. I found a few others posters got the same results and also claimed very good product. I took 45mg followed by another 45mg an hour later (90mg total that night) and was going harder than I would have liked to, I'd compare it to 150mg or pure MDMA all in one go. Very intense experience. The substance was a bright white fluffy crystalline powder.

Marquis - Black (no purpling like MDMA would)
Mecke - Crimson Purple to nearly Black
Mandelin - Crimson Purple to nearly Black

Although this substance would be hard to tell apart by even some more experienced MDMA users, and the reactions are similar. They are still different enough to tell apart from legit MDMA. The Marquis results would be hard but the Mecke and Mandelin were very obviously different.

Should be noted that just over 5 days after the experience I feel decent. I'd compare the after effects to be right on par with MDMA, I'm feeling it harder but I also went up higher too. How I feel is proportional to how I'd feel at a similar level on MDMA, maybe even less. It did take an extra day or two to feel though as the effects slowly wear of over the next 24-48hrs after the experience. (Peak lasted around 6-7 hours solid.)

-GC

---------------------------------------------------------

My friend received some more 5-mapb from another reputable vendor. It was much different this time and also produced slightly different reagent results that he thought I should share.

It was a light brown color with no shine, the last being pure white with obvious shine from the crystals. And it smelled very pungently of a mixture between sassafras and vanilla. Very potent smelling! I couldn't even put my nose over the bag as it gave me a bit of a headache, it had to be wafted to smell without it being too strong. There were some rocky chunks like the last batch, and the consistency of the powder was identical, very fluffy and soft.

Marquis - Purple to Black
Mecke - Black (although purple was noticed after addition of baking soda and rinsing with water)

The reason he would like to share this is how close the reactions were to MDMA this time around. The quick purple to black on the marquis would have me fooled in a second, but the Mecke not turning green/turquoise at all would have me wondering. But for most people using these test kits I'd say they'd be fooled with the Mecke too.

Just a warning to people out there, this stuff can trick most and with the way it feels you may never even know you took something other than MDMA/MDA. But long term effects of heavy use aren't known and if someone takes this like they take MDMA there might be problems. I couldn't imagine popping 200mg of this right off the bat like some folks do with "molly." Its much more potent mg/mg. Stay safe.

EDIT- So I ended up trying this new batch and wow.. HUGE difference in effects between the two. When I took it I wound up taking 140-150mg in three equal doses about 20-30mins apart and got nowhere near the same level I did on 90mg of the other product. (This makes sense as to why dosages for this drug vary soo much.) It was obvious by the taste that there was less active in it, I could tell because the nasty taste didn't linger as long as with the first. But not only was it less intense but the nature of the experience was MUCH different as well.

Instead of becoming more social, I became withdrawn and introspective. To cut a long story short I sat in the back of this venue contemplating my life and having full on conversations with myself in my head about my current state and the things I need to do or my life might turn to shit again. I wasn't bursting with empathy and euphoria like the last, it was a very psychedelic experience and reminded me ALOT of MDA. Like MDA, I didn't feel it that much til I finally decided to leave the music venue I was at and upon doing so could almost feel my pupils dilate (and saw once I got to a mirror haha). The experience was much "sleepier" than the last with alot less stimulation, I felt simultaneously stimulated and chilled which would be nice for at home but not for dancing. I think with the last batch, I dosed at 8-9pm and finally got to sleep around 430am (was probably peaking good til 3:30ish), whereas with this stuff I took the last bit sometime around 10pm and started getting really sleepy around 1am, finally falling asleep around 2am, although even right before falling asleep I could still feel some activity. Slept well after taking a few micrograms (literally, thats all I need, the smallest piece of a 1mg) of lorazepam and a few milligrams (50ish) of ibuprofen.

Overall, despite it being so different from the last, it was another great experience and only cemented in the fact this drug is something with value, for me at least. I'll definitely be using both "varieties" of this substance in the future, this experience was very healing and I wake up today with a new found sense of hope, for now...

-GC

---------------------------------------

Here's a rundown for you guys... There's only one sure fire way to test the difference between MDMA and 5-MAPB. By using the Mecke, 5-MAPB WILL NOT turn turquoise/green before going nearly black like MDMA will. Especially with the impure product, its really hard to tell the difference unless your looking to see if the green/turquoise doesn't show.

Next is the huge difference in both potency and effects. The pure product was nearly indistiguishable from my first few times on MDMA, with a very MDA-like vibe to it too. It lasts longer than MDMA too, I know this because usually by the end of shows I'm tired and ready to go home on MDMA but the night I took this stuff I was screaming "where's the party?!?!" at the end haha. Really great for dancing the night away or talking deep with loved ones. Both myself and others would agree this stuff might have higher potential than MDMA for getting over deep unresolved issues with loved ones. Dosages range from 25-100mg typically, I took 90mg split into two 45mg doses an hour apart and I thought that was a bit too much. (The most I've heard someone taking was 200mg but they had been eating it quite frequently at that point.) Despite being such a great experience, both myself and others have not experienced much in the way of comedowns. A flat mood or erratic mood 3-4 days after lasting for a few days is all that's been experienced. No brain zaps amongst the 20ish people I've seen take this stuff.

The impure stuff was significantly less potent. I took 140-150mg and that wasn't enough. Typical doses seem to be between 100-300mg. This stuff wasn't stimulating or nearly at euphoric compared to the more pure product, mongy as you UK folks say haha. It was actually kind of trippy it seemed, but still had some MDMA-like qualities too. I spent my entire experience on this stuff sitting in the back of the venue contemplating my life and then leaving early because I was disgusted with how people were acting. (Unusual for me..) I probably wouldn't take this stuff again even though in my initial report I'd said I would, simply because I don't know what those impurities are and if they are harmful or not.

Hope that helps some, I'm done with drugs for quite awhile now so won't be taking anymore any time soon, but maybe in a few years I'll go dig some up and try again. It's defintely one of the few drugs that will be eaten in the future haha, and has earned a great deal of respect with not only me but other heads in my group. Just be careful since it can vary so much, start low because if you got the really pure shit you could easily be looking at serotonin syndrome with doses higher than 100mg. Stay safe folks..

Edit- Apologize for such a long post, but wanted to add one more thing for those people out there that want an MDMA to 5-MAPB comparison. (Talking about the purer shit here as the impure was nothing like MDMA.) 5-MAPB is the closest thing I've ever taken to MDMA, even moreso than MDA. One difference is that 5-MAPB feels a bit more hedonistic, I'm more likely to indulge in naughty things with 5-MAPB, despite it still being a powerful empathy/love enhancer. It also takes a bit longer to come on, by an hour your feeling pretty good but it takes about 2 hours to fully peak. It's a nice steady up and down, with no waves unlike MDMA which hits quick and can drop quick too. Peak lasts about 5-6 hours it seems so a bit longer too. The next few days there is no comedown, and definitely no tiredness. Most people, myself included, almost feel a bit manic where you'll be feeling elated but in almost crazy fashion. The serotonin crash was probably less than that of MDMA if you compare effects/comedown. The final difference, and one that might make MDMA still the better option, is that I feel "satiated/satisfied" after an MDMA experience whereas with 5-MAPB I have this need to take it again soon. By that I mean, after an MDMA experience I'm good to wait 3-6 months before taking it again, whereas 5-MAPB doesn't give me that same feeling and subsequently I feel like taking it sooner than I should. (Not that I have, but only because I'm very self aware of these feelings.)

-GC

Last edited:
^Nice post, but we're all pretty much aware of that. This thread is humongous if one takes the time to read all of it.

It seems like your set and setting made more of a difference between the trips. Or any impurities, as you say. A lot of substances can be radically different in its effect depending on S&S, eg. mdma, acid, almost every one of them. Introspection occurs on both stimulants and psychs. I'm surprised you didn't get that every time (at least for a few minutes or so) on 5 MAPB like I did. It's just not as strong as on mdma.

You didn't elaborate on how many times you took 5 MAPB. :) I've taken it plenty of times too; in fact, enough times to tell the difference between it and mdma, even though they really are identical in a lot of ways.

All in all, nice contribution on your part. It goes to show that the same substance does affect people differently. And good job refusing to re-dose. That takes will power and discipline to do.

Thanks man, I've read this thread like 3 times over sadly haha, along with every other thread on this drug including the 80 something page thread over at UKRC, more than once... (If that goes to show how much impact this substance had on me.) You mean the the different batches? Not sure everyone's aware of that... Plenty of arguments over that actually in this thread haha.

The above is more based upon the 20 or so people I've personally watched take this substance (some rather foolishly), although people's experiences correlated well with mine, but ya I've researched/discussed this drug with alot of people. I've only tried both batches once, (so the two experience's above is it..) as I don't take empathogens but a few times a year.

And ya things change from experience to experience, the first two posts from the other forum are just TR's, the rest is more of a boil down of how they felt based on what I felt and what I've seen. In the end one batch was mongy with not much euphoria and didn't last long, while the other was amazing, lasting about twice as long and has incredible potential, this was universal with everyone that took it. Of course introspection isn't going to be an effect that happens to everyone all the time, just what happened to me one time... But other things like duration, potency, etc can be judged much easier.

What I was trying to get at, mostly, is that there is a huge variation due to different batches, maybe more than the variation between experiences. I know people will disagree with me on that, because no one wants to think they didn't get the best stuff available, but there was a reason one poster was going on and on about "batches" and such earlier. Although he didn't do well fighting his point, he was definitely on to something, I've yet to see someone take the pure stuff and have anything but an amazing time that rivals MDMA. (Not the same, but rivals.. Some ways its better, some ways it's worse.)

Should also say I live in an area where MDMA does very well, its not one of those cases where we got nothing better.

And thanks on the redosing :) To be honest though I never have a problem with redosing, either with MDMA or this. But I'm also a few times of year roller (for the past decade) so that might have something to do with it. Although as you guys know, this stuff does redose like a charm, I've heard from people that it's better to do a few small doses over one big one and I think I'd agree with them. Unlike MDMA where its better to take one decent sized initial dose, followed by a small booster.

-GC

Last edited:
It seems like your set and setting made more of a difference between the trips.

You didn't elaborate on how many times you took 5 MAPB. :) I've taken it plenty of times too; in fact, enough times to tell the difference between it and mdma, even though they really are identical in a lot of ways.

All in all, nice contribution on your part. It goes to show that the same substance does affect people differently. And good job refusing to re-dose. That takes will power and discipline to do.

this^ I wont even roll if Im in what I consider a decent set or setting for rolling. The better the setting , the better the roll from experience, same with worse

yeah very easy to confuse 5-mapb with mdma on a basic test kit. Inn fact if a shady dealer wanted to they could sell this as mdma easily and for sure sell it as E-if they do though shame on them, they need to be honest but many dont care bc its regulated, and thats why theres weak, cut, fake and stuff that just isnt what you think youre getting

T

The above is more based upon the 20 or so people I've personally watched take this substance (some rather foolishly), although people's experiences correlated well with mine, but ya I've researched/discussed this drug with alot of people. I've only tried both batches once, (so the two experience's above is it..) as I don't take empathogens but a few times a year.

And ya things change from experience to experience, the first two posts from the other forum are just TR's, the rest is more of a boil down of how they felt based on what I felt and what I've seen. In the end one batch was mongy with not much euphoria and didn't last long, while the other was amazing, lasting about twice as long and has incredible potential, this was universal with everyone that took it. Of course introspection isn't going to be an effect that happens to everyone all the time, just what happened to me one time... But other things like duration, potency, etc can be judged much easier.

What I was trying to get at, mostly, is that there is a huge variation due to different batches, maybe more than the variation between experiences. I know people will disagree with me on that, because no one wants to think they didn't get the best stuff available, but there was a reason one poster was going on and on about "batches" and such earlier. Although he didn't do well fighting his point, he was definitely on to something, I've yet to see someone take the pure stuff and have anything but an amazing time that rivals MDMA. (Not the same, but rivals.. Some ways its better, some ways it's worse.)

Should also say I live in an area where MDMA does very well, its not one of those cases where we got nothing better.

And thanks on the redosing :) To be honest though I never have a problem with redosing, either with MDMA or this. But I'm also a few times of year roller (for the past decade) so that might have something to do with it. Although as you guys know, this stuff does redose like a charm, I've heard from people that it's better to do a few small doses over one big one and I think I'd agree with them. Unlike MDMA where its better to take one decent sized initial dose, followed by a small booster.

-GC
a few times a year or even less, if you dont have a good setting or cant get it, imo is best with any drugs similar to mdma, 5-mapb, etc

yeah the batch matters huge-time- some are some shit batches and others are good stuff. From what ive heard the pure whte cystals or cystal powder is better than the brown stuff, yeah

GUYS AND GIRLS !! ANY ADVICE/TECHNIQUES ?[/QUOTE]

Post in the mephedrone thread. This doesn't belong here.

Which combo sounds better, 50mg 5-MAPB/25mg 6-MAPB OR 50mg 6-MAPB/25mg 5-MAPB?

Eager to see for myself soon, just trying to see what some more experienced users would prefer... I have experience with 5-MAPB by itself and was pleasantly surprised by it.

The Marquis is pretty clearly different side by side but can see in many situations it might not be clear esp. when people are avoiding more easy to see color reactions like yellow. Also worth pointing out some can't tell this from MDMA but many have stated a fair bit of difference or even a lot. be interesting to know what's going on - they might be having fundamentally different experiences due to body chem or whatever. I am pretty certain if I got this I would know it was MD or would think somethings wrong.

So the 5-MAPB + 2-FMA + 5-meo-mipt (or 4-ho-met) combo seems to be somewhat popular. Can anyone tell me if the tryptamine part of this (the 5-meo-mipt) is really necessary to make this an MDMA'ish experience? Does it just add a trippy effect making it more like MDA, or is it really necessary for an MDMA empathogenic and euphoric experience?
If anyone has had the combo with or without the 5-meo-mipt I'd like to know your opinions on this?

I am not a fan . Compared to 5/6 apb and 5 eapb It sucks I have 5 Meo mipt and 5 mapb but I find the mipt more stimulating and not sure it would be a nice combin

So the 5-MAPB + 2-FMA + 5-meo-mipt (or 4-ho-met) combo seems to be somewhat popular. Can anyone tell me if the tryptamine part of this (the 5-meo-mipt) is really necessary to make this an MDMA'ish experience? Does it just add a trippy effect making it more like MDA, or is it really necessary for an MDMA empathogenic and euphoric experience?
If anyone has had the combo with or without the 5-meo-mipt I'd like to know your opinions on this?
(R)-MDMA is a 5ht2a/b agonist. The "trippiness" is part of MDMAs effects. You'll definitely still feel the other effects of you forgo the tryptamine, but be aware that you'll be landing somewhere farther away from MDMA.

The dosage of the tryptamine is obviously going to be relative to your preference/tolerance. If you try the combo with recommended dosages and find it too trippy, then you should use less next time.

I am not a fan . Compared to 5/6 apb and 5 eapb It sucks I have 5 Meo mipt and 5 mapb but I find the mipt more stimulating and not sure it would be a nice combin

did you test your stuff?

the pure white crystal powder supposed to be the more pure stuff, every vendor say theres is 99.7 % purity or whatever, when its not always the case

have you done mdma?

how would you compare to mdma?

are you taking regular breaks between stuff like mdma, mde, mda, mdai,5-mapb, etc? I know when I abused the stuff and didnt take breaks I would get depressed on the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.