• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The LSD Blotter Art Thread

Immortal Teknique said:
img0226tn6.jpg

Amazing print. And they were delicious as well! =D

Lol i had these ones, the davinci code, and the yellow hoffman irthday, with yellow designs, and hoffman disguised in a yellow rabbit on it.

Any way wanted to share, these ones i had few months ago, i seems that blotter art is more common in europe than in usa, never had cid on a plain white sheet.

blotter-art-gallery.gif

hmm a lot of delicious, wonderful, pieces here. makes me smile.

I had a question though, anyone know how to obtain/where to buy that poster with the tongue sticking out with a piece of "paper" on the tongue?? Really want it :p

hmm a lot of delicious, wonderful, pieces here. makes me smile.

I had a question though, anyone know how to obtain/where to buy that poster with the tongue sticking out with a piece of "paper" on the tongue?? Really want it :p

They're calling Rolling Stones

I thought about "bad" situations where I had taken acid and was not having any fun: coming up with emotional stress and putting attention of attention units (personality) on it. I would like to see the user understand a kinetic and static. (Movement and no movement)

To fight off any other parties I would: (cause' fightin and fuckin is soo cool)

1)Have a mantra from the supplier to whisper, mumble or see.
2)Have vocabulary to describe valences and valence shifting from person to person and of the body, archetypes, and information about thinking in identities (or not).

AuraithX, I'm not that foolish :p

Actually i think im talking about XperienceMe's posted picture, the very center of it. Thats a beauty truly.

Edit. and rolling stones dont have blotter on the famous tongue, at least i havent seen one

AuraithX, I'm not that foolish :p

Actually i think im talking about XperienceMe's posted picture, the very center of it. Thats a beauty truly.

Edit. and rolling stones dont have blotter on the famous tongue, at least i havent seen one

toungezf2.jpg

maybe your talking about this picture?

ha ha ha ........ this shit craks me up ........ha ha ha....LOL..... ha ha ha....