The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I called it on the diminishing thing first just how it works with no new posters. The truth is many of the powers that be are communists believe it or not so these tactics do not surprise me in the least tbh. I started this site posting in ce&p so I know.

yep I called it on the diminishing thing first just how it works with no new posters. The truth is many of the powers that be are communists believe it or not so these tactics do not surprise me in the least tbh. I started this site posting in ce&p so I know.

It's a Russian site, brah, we're getting Putin'd like a motherfucker

Lol become mod for drug selling agenda

Post homoerotic anecdotes and short stories

Lol

Here Waf, a song for youu
[video=youtube_share;3L4YrGaR8E4]http://youtu.be/3L4YrGaR8E4?list=PL2EbESdPFdo4mwoBcGyhbitX3kq6PFAw B[/video]

Yeah but he went to medical school in the "Caribbean" so you know what that means...

i read this thread and all i hear is this:

dawsoncrying.png

times one hundred. i just spent xmas with my girlfriend's family including her nieces - 7 years old and 4 years old. your guys whining and moaning reminds me of them when they didn't get some 'frozen' doll they wanted.

i was not involved with this but blame me if it makes you feel better. let the hate flow.

merry xmas. more later :)

alasdair

i read this thread and all i hear is this:

dawsoncrying.png

times one hundred. i just spent xmas with my girlfriend's family including her nieces - 7 years old and 4 years old. your guys whining and moaning reminds me of them when they didn't get some 'frozen' doll they wanted.

i was not involved with this but blame me if it makes you feel better. let the hate flow.

merry xmas. more later :)

alasdair
I have offered constructive criticism. I guess you will all just ignore it.

He can only get heroin and cocaine?
I was going to say this.. well not heroin though.. cheap pure coke.

I like the noise nurse. I normally prefer rhythmic euphoric shamanic sounds like this : [video=youtube_share;ji4gGl61TXU]http://youtu.be/ji4gGl61TXU[/video]

Believe it or not Alasdairm I have not been referencing you as you have proven yourself to be Americanized and to have somewhat a sense of humor. The true real deal euros are the culprits I suspect. They lack humor and run off of the irrational fear of being not politically correct. Let's be clear humor and humour are two distinctly different things; one is helpful in bringing traffic to this site and the other is not. I am frankly surprised with the severe lack of traffic at this site that this was done. This will almost surely only hurt that, but I do not know whether or not the traffic stats even matter admittedly.

Believe it or not Alasdairm I have not been referencing you as you have proven yourself to be Americanized and to have somewhat a sense of humor. The true real deal euros are the culprits I suspect. They lack humor and run off of the irrational fear of being not politically correct. Let's be clear humor and humour are two distinctly different things; one is helpful in bringing traffic to this site and the other is not. I am frankly surprised with the severe lack of traffic at this site that this was done. This will almost surely only hurt that, but I do not know whether or not the traffic stats even matter admittedly.

I found this place when I wanted to tell one of my friends via email to kill himself by shoving heroin up his asshole. When I googled it, the first thing that popped up were like 20 BL topics. I'm sure a lot of people will find themselves in the same spot, thus traffic should be fine for this wonderful website.

I had no idea people actually put heroin up their butts. Thanks bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.