The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this because of people who got butthurt after being rejected by the lounge, or because people got paranoid?

Lolz, busty is killing it. This is really really funny. I'm completely surprised a bunch of drug addicted Internet people couldn't pull this off. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

It was because someone challenged a senior mod, and this is them showing what they can do.

Way to try to comb a bunch of druggies. God forbid some junkies see some people making fun of each other.

Everyone into NEMD imo. Post whatever, as long as it doesn't have to do with Electronic Music you're technically in the clear.

Fucking fascists.
Kettle calling pot
black
You or Bill

Lol become mod for drug selling agenda

Post homoerotic anecdotes and short stories

Lol

Thank the gay cock suckers smoky!

Maybe it's private cos of what's his name… Los Blancos? I remember a thread that was being complained about … and seemed homophobic in nature.
Who knows, but ime, with any group it doesn't survive well, with people exiting and not coming in… it will diminish.
Here is a basic example. Although I could be wrong… :)

rhRTL19.jpg

i think the mods may be underestimating the value that tl has in relation to the entire site.
adds an important social aspect
adds a legitimacy of sorts (tl? really?)

SL&R = 50% people making fake name with 1post posting block paragraphs of a weird sex fantasy in the form of a question while high on meth or adderall
drugs = 50% people who want to talk about being high, and 50% suggesting them to 'Plug it'
steroids = steroids lol
tds = actually decent support, + a lot of withdrawal-FAQ type questions

Trip report -krokodil-

I made some krokodil shot it my asshole i heard it has the most viens from a mod

Hour later my ass was melted I have to shit out of my armpits for the rest of my life

8/10 would try again highly recommend to everyone but I would should it into your eyes for harm reduction reasons

I tried this once in combination with MDPV, and noticed my turds were actually little spies with black pointy hats. This lead to a month of holding it in, at which time the poop began oozing out of my ears.

Now my friends have no choice but to call me a shithead.

That's exactly what will happen smoky

The ironic thing is this is exactly how communism failed. Except the KGB had a disdain for homosexuals and junkies, not just desenters.

This will be our Arab Spring.

Crush anyone who can't handle their drugs and alcohol! Not everyone is going to get a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.