the lounge discussion v. september 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw bro I can't be a part of that. The sjw's win this one, I'm not too big a man to admit it.
Clear your inbox

Well I'm glad we found out who won and who lost, as that is the most important thing here.

Last edited:
Edit: I'll post just as much, hell I'll even take it up a notch because you're butthurt about it.

no dude. having to turn in your modstick because you ideologically disagree with a forum, and then intentionally posting more despite the fact that you disagree -- that's being butthurt.

Its their right to run the site however they think is best. Anyone that disagrees, myself included, can go elsewhere.

Can someone please open the lounge again we him and I can have a one on one. Haha.

Inbox clear

if you want a one on one, feel free to PM me.

or i could log onto tinychat, if you feel more comfortable confronting me somewhere where you have power to flex.

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:
post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason; including 'euro sjw lames'
fuck free speech bro

never got that PM, phr, maybe try sending it again. you do want a one on one like you said, right?

never got that PM, phr, maybe try sending it again. you do want a one on one like you said, right?
Lol I don't give a fuck about talking to you. I was trying to make a joke. It was originally going to say "one on two". But I then changed it to one on one and put the haha there

See you in TL, playboi.

Lol I don't give a fuck about talking to you. I was trying to make a joke. It was originally going to say "one on two". But I then changed it to one on one and put the haha there

See you in TL, playboi.

and yet

here you are talking to me

I'd like to express my appreciation to the staff and members for discussing this issue. I'm confident that a mutually acceptable solution can be reached

me too. I am a little bit glad that I am too busy to be on Lounge Staff anymore to even have to deal with this

or they knew to get rid of me before this shit-storm ;)

any word on what is being said behind closed doors? I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I'd like to know what's going on, and I ask for at least transparency ??

Most of this thread sucks.

I'm grateful for the staff for trying to work through this matter and to those of you with positive, thoughtful suggestions as to helping the lounge be a good, fun place to post.

:)

yeah, let us ave a go at it ??

if only a couple of people misbehave this time, how about banning them, instead of not dealing with that and banning the whole forum ??

I, for one, have never had even 1 BL Infraction, how is this fair to me? it seems to come off as a bit of a micro-aggression

me too. I am a little bit glad that I am too busy to be on Lounge Staff anymore to even have to deal with this

or they knew to get rid of me before this shit-storm ;)

any word on what is being said behind closed doors? I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I'd like to know what's going on, and I ask for at least transparency ??

phr and tude are "leaving".
TL guidelines will likely be amended to be more aligned with BLUA.

The new social forums rules are posted. Claxl it's time to move on. You got a lot from BL but it probably ends here, if I had to guess.

and will this be on regular time or "BL Time," as our Staff so proudly calls it?

Status
Not open for further replies.