the lounge discussion v. september 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think its time the lounge was a social hangout for all of Bluelight. Not a clique of ten or fifteen people who follow the lead of a couple of hate fueled nasty scumbags as seems the case now. I hope said people do fuck off to reddit. I wont be reading their crap. And those people contribute NOTHING to Bluelight. No HR in any other forums. Just nasty horrible hatefull bullying which has no place here.

They can as i have said go and fuck off somewhere else and circlejerk their hate and negative crap.

We dont need them. They dont add or assist in Bluelights mission or agenda. They just come here to cause shit. FUCK OFF AND WHEN YOU GET THERE FUCK OFF AGAIN AND KEEP FUCKING OFF TILL YOU LEAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET.

Anyway i think my message is clear. Bed time.
Theres no doubting the fact you can be a jerk but the real question should be why would you be so pathetic?
Look at the shitcake that rises from the gutter.
You are hypocritical, and have a terrible outlook, and you should feel bad.
Yep Bp. This reminds me of the child that talks crap from behind their fathers legs.

Bp you were up there as one of my faves also. That mysterious weeaboo with a great outlook on life. ;)

I've been coming to this site for over a decade - the lounge has always seemingly been an impenetrable frat party of mostly US based posters who shit on each other constantly and contribute not much else to the forum as a whole.

I could never understand why people would want to hang around a site just for one sub-forum when they never even bothered trying to promote harm reduction in any other avenue available to them. So I stayed out of it. I would enjoy some of the memes (nudes) people post, but would never bother getting involved in the IN jokes.

It's tenuous at best trying to 'fit in' there.

I think of BL as a far bigger concept than some simple hangout.

People's lives matter first and foremost and that should be the site's and posters' priority.

^ you seem to be doing fine contributing here. You don't make friends by not taking a step into uncharted territory. Introduce yourself and post something instead of. Being a lurker for 10 years. If you're a shitty personality with nothing to offer, then it's only natural that people won't like someone like that. Not saying you are, but you can't expect someone to join in a circle of friends and force them to like you. You play from a diatance, but you keep on playing if you really want to play. Maybe someone who appreciates the kind of material will see it and give you the time of day. Dob on them to a teacher if you're feeling scared, and maybe they'll give you a bandaid and a spot of juice to make you forget about the bullies on the swingset

Has everyone already forgotten about kindergarten and primary school? Supposedly were all adults here, but some of you act like xhildren, so I think this analogy fits.

I think maybe everyone needs to say one thing they are grateful for about the lounge and let's move on to a less heartless lounge
indeed.

phr and tude will be leaving the lounge staff with thanks for their time in there. anniegram and blue_phlame will remain and we'll look to add an appropriate number of new staff for the forum in a regular recruitment round soon.

alasdair

I made the right call to ban you based on input from gloeek.

you're lying about this part. gloeek had no input before my ban. she didn't know about any of it for quite awhile after.

and you still have yet to address the fact that when you got your modstick, you told me you were going to make it your mission to drive me out of the lounge.

After reading alasdairm's post, it looks like they're waiting to sort out staff and to officially announce who they're not bringing along to TNL.

So, I'll speed this up a bit, since I already got the PM. I'm not going to be on staff anymore. It's clear to me and the people above that there's a fundamental difference in opinion about how TL should be run and we're on opposite spectrums. They want TL to fall inline with every other forum on this site and for it to follow the BLUA. I don't agree with that. (I'll give staff an example and inside joke... I can't fucking stand "BLUA #4" reported posts. Sup max powers). So, I've been told there's no way for that to work. And I agree with it. I mentioned earlier in here, or perhaps the TPH thread, that I have no interest in volunteering for a forum like that.

When it comes down to it, they're 100% right about it having to fall in line with the BLUA and it's their job here to enforce that. I think they should change that, but they don't.

So, I'll see you guys in EADD Lite any day now. But for now, I have a SF to drop!

says i try to play victim, puts himself on a cross. lol.

^ Pharmakos, mate this is technically still supposed to be about the lounge as a whole and phr and drippers are doing a smashing job digging themselves in deeper on their own.

^ Pharmakos, mate this is technically still supposed to be about the lounge as a whole and phr and drippers are doing a smashing job digging themselves in deeper on their own.

thanks. getting into arguments on the internet with people too ignorant and stubborn to lose is a bad habit of mine. sometimes i don't realize i'm doing it.

phr's going to go back to barely posting now that he lost his modstick, anyway. he started posting 10x+ more after he was put back on staff, because despite wanting the lounge to be a free for all, he was too scared to participate much when he was just a Bluelight Crew.

Funny that the same sentiment is held by the jerkoffs who fucked the lounge up.
He and dropkick will last a week. Two at most. People with their kind of mentality and personality wont last if the new rules are consistent with the other forums. The sooner they are banned or fuck off for good the better off Bluelight will be. Shitcunts is a better description than fuckwit. They are shitcunts.
Why? Phro regularly puts shit on people. Just saying what i think.
Digging deeper into what? I will still be in TL. So will drops. So will wao. So will Clyde. So will 9mm.

And we'll all still outpost the euro sjw lames.

Edit: I'll post just as much, hell I'll even take it up a notch because you're butthurt about it.

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:
post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason; including 'euro sjw lames'

Digging deeper into what? I will still be in TL. So will drops. So will wao. So will Clyde. So will 9mm.

Naw bro I can't be a part of that. The sjw's win this one, I'm not too big a man to admit it.
Clear your inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.