• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Wanted to chime in I commented back on like the first page....I took 200-400mg a day of lope for a year and it almost killed me. Started bupe beginning of March. All my blue hands, weakness, dizziness, all of it is gone and I feel 10,000x better. Get off this shit before it kills you and it will! Just want you to know I'm here rooting for you!

glad to hear you stopped - i had a similar story, taking roughly the mg's you were for about a year and had a fainting spell/broke my foot, got off it, thankfully the research that's been done on it (as well as the extensive reviews on the bodies/autopsies of those who died from Loperamide overdose or death from complications caused by Loperamide) show's that the negative effects on the heart/intestines is 100% reversible in all studied cases.

but still needs more research - from what i saw, the people who die from it ( 3 out of 4 of the postmortems/autopsies i read ) died from their second/third/and-so-on high does. . . i.e they dosed high, had to be resuscitated, then wen't back to heavy doses again. so usually one heavy dose won't kill you ( not always! )

the longest one i read was a guy who kept fainting ( was sen't to E.R ) three times from fainting, lied about his use, had to get a pace maker on his 4th visit, followed by a heart surgery that was done a year after his first fainting spell ( died during surgery, his heart gave out )

most people who died are under 30 - but there are others. sadly the reason for dying again is REVERSIBLE. . . it's merely fucking with the hearts electrical system, prolonged high doses will fuck your heart up - plus the shit stays in your system so long, re dosing, even a week later at a high dose can be fatal. . . seems like this shit takes weeks/months to get our of your body

i'm babbling, glad you got off it. . .

Hello chase. Unfortunately, this is not nonsense. Do your own research, as I have. You might start by looking up "NEURONTIN SUICIDES", and the WHistleblower lawsuit where the govt sued the manufacturer...2nd highest pharmaceutical co. Fine on record-almost $500 million $.But as usual, this garbage is still available.Research all of the people who have reported brain seizures, and HORIFYING WITHDRAWAL AFTER TAKING LYRICA FOR ONLY A FEW DAYS. (lyrica and neurontin are the same category of chemical.. And yes, I had the same experience. Isn't this blog supposed to be us helping each other? Please do your own research before reactionary posting.

Hello chase. Unfortunately, this is not nonsense. Do your own research, as I have. You might start by looking up "NEURONTIN SUICIDES", and the WHistleblower lawsuit where the govt sued the manufacturer...2nd highest pharmaceutical co. Fine on record-almost $500 million $.But as usual, this garbage is still available.Research all of the people who have reported brain seizures, and HORIFYING WITHDRAWAL AFTER TAKING LYRICA FOR ONLY A FEW DAYS. (lyrica and neurontin are the same category of chemical.. And yes, I had the same experience. Isn't this blog supposed to be us helping each other? Please do your own research before reactionary posting.

Been prescribed this med for ten years. 800mg neurontin times four a day... And your claims it destroys nerve sheaths and leads to "ms like conditions" lol is complete bullshit.

Yes this board is here for us to help each other. So why spread misinformation? Wheres your evidence?

Chase, you have "been on neurontin for 10 years". Post again when you try to stop it. How do you feel if you do not take it for a day? Try that, see how you feel. Those chemicals are very addictive. I feel bad for you Do you have epilepsy, or is this being prescribed for "pain"? There are NO STUDIES ever done to see if is effective for pain, that is an "off label"use.--experimental. YOU need to research and fully understand what you are putting in your body, and understand that EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT REACTIONS. Everything I wrote is factual. Your nerve endings/sheaths ARE being corroded by this chemical. It takes many years for the deterioration to evidence as a MS type condition. The clock ticks on. I will pray that you are one of the lucky few who are not irreversibly maimed by this chemical. And I repeat, any numbing sensations you may feel is evidence of nerve damage. I am a research micro-biologist. Good luck.

Chase, you have "been on neurontin for 10 years". Post again when you try to stop it. How do you feel if you do not take it for a day? Try that, see how you feel. Those chemicals are very addictive. I feel bad for you Do you have epilepsy, or is this being prescribed for "pain"? There are NO STUDIES ever done to see if is effective for pain, that is an "off label"use.--experimental. YOU need to research and fully understand what you are putting in your body, and understand that EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT REACTIONS. Everything I wrote is factual. Your nerve endings/sheaths ARE being corroded by this chemical. It takes many years for the deterioration to evidence as a MS type condition. The clock ticks on. I will pray that you are one of the lucky few who are not irreversibly maimed by this chemical. And I repeat, any numbing sensations you may feel is evidence of nerve damage. I am a research micro-biologist. Good luck.

Englander-I am referring to the usa/fda. The mftr of neurontin has not done any clinical trials to show any efficacy for pain syndromes.The us-fda has NOT approved neurontin to be used for pain. That is what "off label prescribing" means-it is considered by the fda to be experimental useage. With human guinea pigs. Are you taking it too?

Hi skodeo, I tried to post to you earlier, but my comment got misplaced. BE CAREFUL WITH LYRICA, IT IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE. Please read about people who reported horrifying withdrawals after a few days useage. It causes brain seizures (ice cream headaches). Especially during the wd. No doctor will tell you this.Also, neurontin is in the same chemical category. Please heed my warnings.

I am only trying to warn others about the extreme addictiveness of those types of drugs. Chase attacked my views, you "commented" derisively about my clicking accidentally twice. That is aggression.

Commenting that you posted something twice is hardly aggressive.

Repeatedly SHOUTING in capital letters in your posts, mocking and insulting others because they disagree with your somewhat dubious claims is.

Ok, guys...so last night I drank a half pint of vodka. Haven't had booze in nearly 5 months. While buzzed I snagged some lope. I held off and suffered through last night again. It wasn't as bad as the night before, but I was rolling around restless until all my sheets literally came off the bed again and I was down to my mattress. I feel more rested though and I am in decent spirits. I just took the 50 lopes, which will most likely just allow me to have a semi better day at work. Trust me, I won't be high and I'll more than likely still feel the WDs, but I do have the tianeptine to come home to. I was worried because the shipment was hung up in another town in CA for a day and a half.
I live in a sober house, not a halfway house, but I guess they are kind of the same thing. So yes, bupe and methadone are out of the picture. Plus, I don't have a car. I have no idea how long I will be here for. I have been stuck in sober living now for nearly two years. I'm still dependant on my folks so I basically have to stay. I don't have the funds to move out and California is so expensive. My Grandpa died in Jan and more than likely left me a trust fund, but I don't know when that will come into play and I'm certain it's set up so my parents are the trustees, so it isn't like a bank account that I can pull funds out in any amount at any time.
For now I deal with this as best I can. The Lyrica shipment is supposedly in transit, but there has been no tracking updates since it left Bulgaria 5 days ago.
Today the thought of more tianeptine will carry me along. I'll manage. One full week off the lope and I bounced back. Oh well...

Oh mate that's unfortunate that you caved in and took more lope.

You were doing so well too...

I have taken Lyrica a number of times in the past for short periods and had no problems...gabapentin too, although Lyrica is muuuuuuuch better. Last time I took Gaba it was a couple months long binge in the Virgin Islands and I don't think I had any rebound problems, but then again I was high on crack all day.

I know....I didn't even want to post that I took more. I feel bad. I need to be honest and accountable though. It is a small amount though and just for today.

Its really hard when youre feeling shitty and have to go to work and i can relate...

However you're setting yourself back to square one every time you do that and youre plans to taper down on tia and lyrica keep getting scuppered.

I guess you've just got to start again...

Good luck... <3

I figure 100 mgs is better than 400mgs...should make today a bit easier. Have to get ready to go, yo!

P.s. lets all be nice to each other. We are all on this site for the same reason.I have been turned down by 6 "opiate dependence"clinics here in NYC, (meth clinics), Everything has changed here very recently, and I have been told by the clinic nazi operators that they are only accepting criminals who are addicted to street drugs, or other illegally obtained opiates. I have been in pain mgmt for 15 years on legal prescription morphine, hydrocodone, etc My dr. Moved away,, didn't refer any of his patients to continue with another dr. And now no clinic or doctor will help me, cause I am JUST using kratom, poppytea, etc. I was told by the clinic director that all meth clinics in the country are now considered as a part of the criminal justice system and they are only mandated/obligated to take people who are committing crimes in regards to their opiate addiction, and who will sign statements listing those crimes, like buying pills, heroin, mugging, robbing, etc These confessions are legal documents with no statute of limitation-at any time, all meth patients who signed these can be arrested and convicted solely based on their clinic application.. I hope this is not happening all overthe country, yet. Socialezed medicine in the usa means they no longer care about the health needs of the Iindividual, only how it impacts society.That is a quote from the administrator.
Lets all be nice to each other. We are all walking the same path.