• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Kindest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Someone When on Drugs

AND to make my fucking point....
I’m his LAME ass con story- he gave a guy with a job and his own space that he can call home and ride... how the fuck can you call him homeless???

I talked my then girlfriend down from a staircase she was standing on to try to kill herself. She was drunk and I was only slightly buzzed, but neither of us were on any drug

I guess I've given drugs to close friends and traded other drugs, although that's neither a good or bad thing to me. I think it's good when you can trust others. That's what matters to me

AND to make my fucking point....
I’m his LAME ass con story- he gave a guy with a job and his own space that he can call home and ride... how the fuck can you call him homeless???
He sold newspapers on street corners for a living... He and I would smoke heroin in the tunnels under the street... Why are you still gatekeeping what it means to be homeless? What's your story? You honestly come off as either a traumatized woman or a sour bitch.

I also knew some illegal Mexicans who lived in a half demolished abandoned building. Are you also going to tell me they weren't homeless?

Are you going to tell me when I was sleeping in my car for 6 months I wasn't homeless because I had a roof over my head?

Please, tell me what homelessness is.

Chill the fuck out and stop trying to gatekeep.

Sorry for calling you a bitch but you are acting like one. What are you, the queen of homelessness?

/ shakes head. Fucking millennials.

Crusty old bitch. Fuck you for defining homelessness to your standards. The world doesn't revolve around your own life experience.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
I walk my old neighbour’s dog for him every morning at about 6 AM when he is unable - whether I am high or not. Sometimes at the end of a binge I save one last shot for 5 AM just to guarantee I’ll be able to do it and not let him down. Those days the dog gets a fucking long walk and some bizarre conversation and wants to quit before I do.

Bahaha... you are the one that KEEPS defining the word. Not me.
Bahahah.
As you were....

PS your dick is crusty.
P.P.S. You STILL didn’t answer the question.... hahah

You should probably start taking your meds again. If you are as old as you inferred you were when speaking of millennials your behavior is pretty embarassing. I might be an asshole when I'm drunk, but you sound like a teenager when you try to argue.

I used to do heroin with this homeless guy James. One night we were both junked out of our minds and something came up and he needed to go back to his dwelling. Nobody would drive him. He was desperate.... so I ended up driving 20 minutes across town high as fuck on heroin to get my friend home. I was literally nodding while driving. Very unsafe... but he was very grateful.

he sold newspapers on the corner for a living and lived in a 6x10 room
Ok how is this guy homeless then?
so yeah, technically he wasn't homeless....... but what is your fucking point?
My point is he’s not homeless and your story sucks. End of story.

Ok how is this guy homeless then?

My point is he’s not homeless and your story sucks. End of story.

You are not making any sense and you are not progressing any sort of debate or argument. You are literally speaking like a teenager. I'm done here.

Go take your bipolar meds, you seem to need more then that, though.

Do you want to hear his latest rant about how people who complain about depression are cringe-worthy?
This dudE is a total tool and I’m saving all you people from wasting your time and your high by reading his posts. Your welcome. That’s the nicest thing anyone could possible do. Ever.

Do you want to hear his latest rant about how people who complain about depression are cringe-worthy?
This dude is a ton to and I’m saving all you people from wasting your time and your high by reading his posts. Your welcome.
is your user name a lyric from the sex pistols? I for get what song but.... cool either way

25 fucking cool points for you!!!!
Great rock and roll swindle.

Everyone’s always like “ohh knife” “ohh scary handle. Please don’t love me with a knife. “.
You fucking lame-tards! (Not you sewer)
haha funny I love that album, i made every one from my old job listen to friggen in the ruggen, such a fun album