• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Kindest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Someone When on Drugs

blueberries

Bluelighter
Props to Atelier3 for giving us this idea. I figure if we're to be a truly neutral and also loving place then we definitely need this thread. Also I don't want this to turn into a "look how much better I am than you thread"; just say the kindest things you've done and try not to mention/attack others' deeds (unless of course they're actually negative deeds masquerading as good ones).

So:
- Helped at least 50 (maybe 100) people through bad trips (I was sort of obliged to since I gave most of them the drugs but even when I didn't I figured since I had the knowledge to help them through; I kinda had to for my own moral sanity). Also more than I can even count on IRC and message boards.
- I had a rule at my place in uni that if you stayed in the house then all drugs were free but if you left then you had to pay (and even then it was for what I bought them for which was roughly £0.75/trip, £2/pill or £2-10/g depending on substance).
- Given thousands of £s of drugs out for free at festivals and raves.
- Helped a girl quit heroin, go home (I bought her the ticket from Nepal), talk to her folks again with absolutely no ill intentions (i.e we didn't have sex even though she offered multiple times and not because I thought she'd be riddled with diseases (she was whoring herself out for H in KTM), I took her to a doctor as well to help with her multiple IV wounds, possible HIV positiveness (she wasn't thankfully) and get her cleaned up completely before she returned to her home to the UK (we used the NHS; I'm not paying for healthcare!!). I also taught her the small amount I knew about meditation (I was only 18, straight out of school, and she was 27) and it seemed to help. I talked to her a few of years ago (this saga was around 10 years ago now) and she's still clean, has a job, husband and she's thinking of having kids soon (probably has them now :).
- Gave loads of random people 100mg MDMA/10mg 2C-B caps at festivals; just because! Same with ket; thankfully they didn't have my tolerance though!! Plus I made sure I knew exactly what they were on already otherwise it could have been one hell of a clusterfuck!
- Explained how drugs work to /loads/ of people; the good and bad combos, what to stay away from, what to try that may or may not change lives (and where to find it).
- Brought a few compounds onto the RC market.
- Helped someone stay clean by not talking to him after he'd just gotten clean when I was in the middle of my own opioid battle even though he was my best friend and it broke my heart to do so. In all honesty it was more of a mutual thing but still. Chance if you're reading this; please reach out!
- Been the first monkey into space on a fair few compounds and brought back very detailed results
- Tried to keep as many people off fentanyl as I could by giving them links for cheaper, purer, safer and better opioids; i.e: Fu-F, B-F etc. (if you're gonna do it, it better be something worth it!)
- I've been a water boy at a fair few raves, even when I'm off my face I'd give people my water bottle and buy a new one for myself.
- Managed to keep two of /THE/ most addictive drugs I've /ever/ done off the market. Some people will say this is a negative (as they was fucking amazing!!) but there were some serious health concerns associated with constant use as well (well; one had serious tolerance issues (had a 10g bag, started at 50mg and was doing 2g bombs within 36 hours) and the other had concerns to do with the liver and kidneys (and not in the normal speed kind of way; serious issues!). I won't mention which ones of course!
- Steered lots of group trips in the right direction when they started to spiral.
- Helped a lot of people off the edge of the cliff but I was only doing what anyone else would do so I try not to count those.

Can't think of any more at the moment but I'll add to this if needs be.

Healthy and happy, people; happy and healthy.

Promised to rob a nearby store with a fruit peeler with my friends girlfriend on lsd. It helped her out of an bad trip.

me and my friend were really high smoking the weed and my friend hadda go poop real bad. so he's in there for a looooooooong time and all of a sudden his phone rings and he yells out, "hey answer that for me". so i did. it was just a wrong number though.

Helped... people through bad trips

I was very good at this.

Still am, probably, but the opportunity for confirmation has not appeared in quite some time.

I really don't know if doing it was actual kindness on my part, though. It's more likely that I either wanted to sleep with them at some point in the future and was trying to earn points toward that, or wanted them to shut the hell up so I could enjoy my own trip. My conscience won't let people suffer when I can help them, anyway. It also won't let me forget the times where someone might have needed help, but I wasn't sure, and ended up doing nothing.

I'm generally a pretty kind person, I think. I help where I can. Drugs do not amplify this behaviour in me. I don't turn sociopath or anything, I still watch out for people, make sure they're okay, keep drinks away from the edges of tables, keep drunks away from the edges of staircases, that kind of thing. I do tend to get to a level where my wit outstrips my empathy, and I can basically be a real dick. There's usually a cause-effect kind of thing that triggers it, so I feel all vengeance-of-the-Lord righteous while I'm at that point, but I'm certain I've just come off as some kind of alpha bully egoist to some poor schmucks whose only wrongs were minor social faux-pas, or some ephemeral character flaw invented mostly, if not entirely by my own mind.

Anyway, I'm sure there are some heartwarming tales on the way, but you'll never achieve any kind of balance against the "Worst Things" thread. Bad Things are remembered far more vividly and dwelt upon far more often than even the best of one's good deeds. Unless you're a narcissist or sociopath, I suppose. The Bad Things will always get more views, too, because the rationalization of "At least I'm not as bad as THAT person" comes much easier than aspiring to another's example of benevolence through actual deeds.

Shared my pills with someone because they were sick / withdrawing , it was kind because it meant I had less and would run out sooner.

i dunno, but i can think of one time a stranger was crazy kind and trusting of me. i showed up to the block and it was a ghost town. i asked some dude what was up. he said there was a fist fight so they moved things inside. that i could go in. i didn't wanna. i usually didn't come though at that time and was worried no one would recognize me. he said he'd go get what i wanted, but he needed cash to get it. i of course said no way. he handed me some crazy phone like a galaxy 3000, worth about 50 times my $20, and said "collateral." when he got back out, i offered to break him a piece. he said naw he didn't smoke. i said that was my only $20; i didn't have anything to give him. he shrugged and said he wasn't doing anything else anyway.

Ive let multiple people stay at my place when I have one. People from the street, clothe them, feed them, house them for a night or a few. This kid Curtis from a youth shelter like 23 used to come by quite a bit a couple years ago just to get high or crash or needed food and whatever. A place to be. I didnt mind helping out. Had a paranoid schizophrenic stay at my place for a week. He was a great guest, just a little off. Felt bad when I had to turn him out because my life was turning back on.

I did get robbed by a can older carny once though. I let him crash 3 days and one morning I woke up and most of my cologne and electronics were gone save my laptop. He was nice enough to leave my laptop which was my phone at the time too, thank god.

Another a couple years older than me like 28 when I was 26 came on to me, I let things happen, then he regretted it, talked about "if my street friends knew...", "It's wrong".. and then demanded payment. This was his game you see, I paid him $80 to fuck off. I always had money at the time, wasnt the biggest deal except it turned out my phone was gone too once I was back. Then I had to get this flipphone temporarily til my next pay cause it turned out I WAS tight! Saw that dude on his bike once months later, he looked askance and went wide around it was weird. Just tried to help you dude and you cause this whole big thing! Asshole!

Never, ever "buying" sex again. Guy just got spooked and does this to scam whoever he meets I assume. Feel bad but christ, never again.

(never selling myself again for that matter, I was also 28 and doing a bit of that at a point)

Aside from those two I have had several people crash without major issues, made friends too. No other hookup shit aside from previous the one prostitute guy.. One other was a shit experience, thats a long story though. 6 year friendship totalled. Realized it was never a friendship.

Its a mixed bag when you let strangers in your home, it really is. Im a little less naive to some of the shit and not in a position where I'm doing anything like that anymore. I'd feel bad for people in their positions and I'd offer a place and a beer of whatever. Just take it easy. I worked my ass off and often took these people in whenever the situation arised.

In life I want to get out into the gay community as a pnp support and give out the resources and harm reduction kits and help however I can. I may start an agency or foundation someday on my own. I'm going into the heart of it. I still use somewhat these days (vyvanse and pot) and I want to do this as a harm reduction peer support thing.. I'm starting my PSW this or next semester and going to use that experience and my experience here and in life to dive deep into it and hopefully pull some people out. Risky right? But it feels like the right thing to do.

Hmm....

I used to do heroin with this homeless guy James. One night we were both junked out of our minds and something came up and he needed to go back to his dwelling. Nobody would drive him. He was desperate.... so I ended up driving 20 minutes across town high as fuck on heroin to get my friend home. I was literally nodding while driving. Very unsafe... but he was very grateful.

I also used to show up to parties with large amounts of DMT and give it away freely. I took so many peoples DMT virginities. Made a lot of friends.

Was at a party and some dude starting choking on something. People were freaking out like "call the cops!!!". I manned up out of the dozen or so people in the room and gave him the heimlich maneuver. Probably saved his life....

Can't really think of anything else.... I'm no asshole but when I'm high I usually just keep to myself.

well look who it is. The d00d who called me out for “stalking” his posts.
this is an interesting one...
Hmm....

I used to do heroin with this homeless guy James. One night we were both junked out of our minds and something came up and he needed to go back to his dwelling. Nobody would drive him. He was desperate.... so I ended up driving 20 minutes across town high as fuck on heroin to get my friend home. I was literally nodding while driving. Very unsafe... but he was very grateful.

ok so I guess he wasn’t homeless then. Now was he?

well look who it is. The d00d who called me out for “stalking” his posts.
this is an interesting one...

ok so I guess he wasn’t homeless then. Now was he?
.... he sold newspapers on the corner for a living and lived in a 6x10 room

so yeah, technically he wasn't homeless....... but what is your fucking point?

if you didn't know most "homeless" people actually have a place to stay at night. Only a few actually sleep on the streets...

I'm guessing you didn't know that.

Go get high man your responses to my posts are negative, chill out and maybe learn something about homelessness. It's obvious you haven't experienced it before.

so yeah, technically he wasn't homeless....... but what is your fucking point?
My point is, you can’t call him homeless if he HAS a HOME.
if you didn't know most "homeless" people actually have a place to stay at night. Only a few actually sleep on the streets...

I'm guessing you didn't know that.
No, actually I didn’t know that- because the people I know that are homeless don’t have ANYWHERE to go; and when I was homeless, I didn’t have a home to go to at the end of the night. That’s what homeless means!

man, I was joking around and shit before.
but after reading this last post, I can definitely guarantee that I will waste no more time on your ignorance. Ie.
chill out and maybe learn something about homelessness. It's obvious you haven't experienced it before.

My point is, you can’t call him homeless if he HAS a HOME.

No, actually I didn’t know that- because the people I know that are homeless don’t have ANYWHERE to go; and when I was homeless, I didn’t have a home to go to at the end of the night. That’s what homeless means!

man, I was joking around and shit before.
but after reading this last post, I can definitely guarantee that I will waste no more time on your ignorance.

I spent 8 months of my life homeless. I often had a place to stay. Shelters, friends, cars, camp grounds.... why are you even mad right now? Why are we debating the definition of homelessness?

The fact is homeless people have resources, at least in the US and always have a place to stay the night if they look for it.

If you were truly homeless and had no place to go you didn't look or ask for it.

Please explain to me my ignorance. Do you even know what that word means?

Go get high and chill the fuck out.

why are you even mad right now?

I think you’re the one mad right now because you told a story and it made no sense and you were called out on it.
And I think you’re mad right now bc no one liked your dikpik.

P.S. A guy who has a home, isn’t homeless. I don’t care if you couch-surfed for 8 months. That’s not homeless.

I think you’re the one mad right now because you told a story and it made no sense and you were called out on it.
And I think you’re mad right now bc no one liked your dikpik.

P.S. A guy who has a home, isn’t homeless. I don’t care if you couch-surfed for 8 months. That’s not homeless.
lol, I referenced my old friend as homeless and it didn't make sense because he lived in a 6x10 shack with no plumbing, shower or kitchen?

if you live in a fucking shed with no toilet, shower or kitchen does that mean it's a home?

dude, again, chill the fuck out

redefine your definition of homelessness

you have some sort of stick up your ass

are you going through withdrawal? I'm honestly laughing at this convo, it's dumb as fuck.

Calm down

I’m laughing at you. You’re dumb as fuck.
And stop calling me dude. I’m not a fkn dude.
Ok, bitch who thinks "homeless" means the stereotypical old person with mangey hair who begs for change on the corner.

Sorry if you can't understand the concept of a word having multiple meanings.

Maybe you can't comprehend such a concept because you have a learning disorder, started smoking meth and selling yourself at age 15 and had a horrible life. You never learned anything. You begged for scraps of food while living in San Diego where you are comfortable sleeping at night at 65 degrees. You had random people take care of you. You never applied for welfare, food stamps or assisted living. You never tried to get a job.

Seriously.... fuck you. You have no idea what you are talking about. You're probably just depressed and think your stint of "homelessness" is a badge of macabre honor to wear. I don't even understand why you are trying to argue this when you made no valid counterpoints.

Glad you are no longer homeless and have access to the internet.

So sincerely, fuck you and have a good night... bitch. Sorry for assuming you were a dude... but even if you were a dude I'd still call you a bitch.

Last edited:
And I have to agree: simply having a physical roof over your head with fuck all else does not mean that a person is not homeless. By the alternative definition made: somebody who sleeps in a sewer pipe at night but can have a shower on the beach in the morning is not homeless.

"Home" is not just a roof and four walls.
exactly the point I was trying to make, I was kinda drunk last night lol

you state it more eloquently than I did drunk.

Homelessness has many meanings and interpretations. I just got kinda mad when she said just because my buddy technically had a roof over his head discounts him as being homeless. He was homeless for most of his rough life. He's probably passed away by now, RIP.

Last edited:
Stop calling
I for sure would very rarely get involved in a thread such as this but the above has to be the best comeback I've ever read on a forum! Lol! No offense meant to you @iLoveYouWithaKnife.

The above being said: this is one topic out of a list of three that I have an absolute passion for.

Then clearly you haven’t been on bluelight for very long because that was weak as fuck.

/ shakes head. Fucking millennials.