• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Kindest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Someone When on Drugs

So much potential - his mum gave him his final hot shot.........but I do understand.

I shall check my vinyl and get back. And the movie - I have an early version......somewhere...

And shame on Rotten for selling out somewhat AND living in the same street as Babs Streisand in Malibu!!!!!
true, did u see that interview he did fairly recently with a coupe remaining ramones and other punks jello and rotten was a dick saying he invented punk n shit i lost respect for the man, I still think he's fascinating tho

Do you want to hear his latest rant about how people who complain about depression are cringe-worthy?
This dudE is a total tool and I’m saving all you people from wasting your time and your high by reading his posts. Your welcome. That’s the nicest thing anyone could possible do. Ever.

Great way to twist my words. My "rant" is I said people who complain about weed withdrawal are likely complaining about depression or other mental health issues. There is so such thing as physical cannabis withdrawal. You already tried to twist my words in that other thread and embarrassed yourself. Good luck trying to prove me wrong. Good luck trying to find an impatient rehab facility that deals with "cannabis withdrawal". What YOU and other people need is a therapist and possibly medication. Honestly at this point I find you less annoying and more entertaining.

I am a tool. A tool from God to spare people from idiotic rhetoric from people like yourself.

Have a great night. Not being sarcastic, I genuinely hope you have a good night/day wherever you are. Keep up with your meds. I believe you are dealing with more than just BPD :)

oh, also, like you said, fuck millennials!!! it's not like we are the majority/future of the world or anything. I would call you a dumbass boomer bitch but that would be an indirect insult to my mother.

Goodnight/goodmorning. Check in with your psych. You literally argue like a 15 year old child. Good luck with the rest of your life.

Dumb bitch. You can't argue for shit and you embarrass yourself and sound like a child. You revert to twisting my words and saying "he said depressed people are cringe worthy" when that is NOTHING close to what I said. I've been in wards twice for attempting my own life. You are not only insulting me but other people with your idiotic, childish argument.

So fuck you, dumb bitch. go eat some lithium, carbamazepine and LSD and fuck up your brain for all I care.

Peace.

Last edited:
As to why you're even bothering with this: no idea. But the entertainment value... Lol!

alcoholism + not being able to do drugs due to upcoming drug test + stupid dumb old bitch who acts like a teenager = me posting like this

Given away drugs and money, trip sit more people than I can remember, give people a bed and food, taken in pets for people whose living situation changes and they would've have had to give them away permanently otherwise, helped people fix mechanical problems when I encountered on the trail. Gave away a spare ticket to a Flogging Molly concert.

I can't say 100% that I wouldn't have done this even if I wasn't high but a few years ago I was doing pest control and went on a call where this lady had "bugs" all over her kitchen and in food. It was whats "pantry pests", a very small beetle like insect (can also be moths) that come in packaged food from stores. Anybody can get them because they are inside items purchased from grocery stores (Generally do not originate with said grocer, the warehouses and manufactures) and if not opened within a couple days get into everything in your kitchen and can be a pain in the ass to get rid of. No spraying will solve the problem itself, you have to find where they are nesting and either A) Put it in fridge or freeezer to kill off if you wanna keep product (who tf wants to sift out and eat dead bugs) or B) simply throw it out, bringing me to this situation. They were everywhere and she naturally didn't want to keep to feed to her kids so I started bagging everything up. Taking the bag to my truck I noticed her on her couch with her face in her hands crying, she told me that she had to damn near beg, borrow, and steal just to get the money for the food that I was taking. She told me her whole deal about being broke, kids, and all that, plus it was beginning of Dec so Christmas time. I thought about it the rest of my day. When I got off of work I went to Wal Mart (not where she bought her shit lol) and spent 300 on food for her and her kids and brought it to her.

Great way to twist my words. My "rant" is I said people who complain about weed withdrawal are likely complaining about depression or other mental health issues. There is so such thing as physical cannabis withdrawal. You already tried to twist my words in that other thread and embarrassed yourself. Good luck trying to prove me wrong. Good luck trying to find an impatient rehab facility that deals with "cannabis withdrawal". What YOU and other people need is a therapist and possibly medication. Honestly at this point I find you less annoying and more entertaining.

I am a tool. A tool from God to spare people from idiotic rhetoric from people like yourself.

Have a great night. Not being sarcastic, I genuinely hope you have a good night/day wherever you are. Keep up with your meds. I believe you are dealing with more than just BPD :)

oh, also, like you said, fuck millennials!!! it's not like we are the majority/future of the world or anything. I would call you a dumbass boomer bitch but that would be an indirect insult to my mother.

Goodnight/goodmorning. Check in with your psych. You literally argue like a 15 year old child. Good luck with the rest of your life.

Dumb bitch. You can't argue for shit and you embarrass yourself and sound like a child. You revert to twisting my words and saying "he said depressed people are cringe worthy" when that is NOTHING close to what I said. I've been in wards twice for attempting my own life. You are not only insulting me but other people with your idiotic, childish argument.

So fuck you, dumb bitch. go eat some lithium, carbamazepine and LSD and fuck up your brain for all I care.

Peace.

another classic snafu meltdown.
By the way, my avatar doesn’t stand for what you think it does. but nice try. Hahah

Lots of things, but let’s see what I can remember...

-Trip sat a friend of my brothers that I didn’t know very well at the time for 5 hours. I had just taken MDMA and San Pedro right beforehand and spent my entire experience watching over him. San Pedro helps me be grounded to help others though so it helped.

-Given away 1000’s$ worth of drugs.

-Picked up a dude passed out on the floor with his pants around his ankles and piss n shit everywhere. Got him dressed best I could and began the arduous task of trying to get him to his people. He was K’ed out of his mind.

Eventually other festival goers took note of my efforts and some sweet girl came in to help me. We grabbed each of his arms and literally carried him around until he was coherent enough to tell us where his camp was.

I actually got major props for that one, sad that he probably sat there for a long time before I found him.

-Helped some girl get home who’s drunk boyfriend was being abusive. (Done this a few times. They say don’t get involved, well I’ll literally look at the person in distress and ask “do you want my help right now with this?” Ive gotten some No’s in which case I turn and walk away but if I get a Yes I’m making sure that girl is getting a cab home.)

-Helped countless spaced out comrades find their people.

-Fought two guys that had straight beat a friend of mine, a little gay dude that didn’t deserve it, he probably was too drunk and got a little handsy.

Got a few lumps and bruises but I can guarantee those guys never do that again. (Is that helping someone? Lol.)

There’s more I’m sure, but generally I look at myself as the protector at the music events I go to. I’m fair bit older, hell of a lot more experienced, and for some reason I attract those that are in need.

-GC

Bahaha... you are the one that KEEPS defining the word. Not me.
Bahahah.
As you were....

PS your dick is crusty.
P.P.S. You STILL didn’t answer the question.... hahah

Reading your posts lately, your the first person on this site I truly don’t like.. You smell from here you piece of garbage.

The worst part is you can’t even troll right. It’s just sad really... I imagine some 12 yr old with a bunch of dried up cum Kleenex’s piled around you.

HeatlessBBQ, now that dude was a good troll.

-GC

Last edited:
I can't say 100% that I wouldn't have done this even if I wasn't high but a few years ago I was doing pest control and went on a call where this lady had "bugs" all over her kitchen and in food. It was whats "pantry pests", a very small beetle like insect (can also be moths) that come in packaged food from stores. Anybody can get them because they are inside items purchased from grocery stores (Generally do not originate with said grocer, the warehouses and manufactures) and if not opened within a couple days get into everything in your kitchen and can be a pain in the ass to get rid of. No spraying will solve the problem itself, you have to find where they are nesting and either A) Put it in fridge or freeezer to kill off if you wanna keep product (who tf wants to sift out and eat dead bugs) or B) simply throw it out, bringing me to this situation. They were everywhere and she naturally didn't want to keep to feed to her kids so I started bagging everything up. Taking the bag to my truck I noticed her on her couch with her face in her hands crying, she told me that she had to damn near beg, borrow, and steal just to get the money for the food that I was taking. She told me her whole deal about being broke, kids, and all that, plus it was beginning of Dec so Christmas time. I thought about it the rest of my day. When I got off of work I went to Wal Mart (not where she bought her shit lol) and spent 300 on food for her and her kids and brought it to her.
That’s really nice of you, actually. (Not in any way saying that your not generally nice to begin with. Just saying really nice to do in a situation like this)
Q: did she pay the txterminator bill?

Last edited:
That’s really nice of you, actually. (Not in any way saying that your not generally nice to begin with. Just saying really nice to do in a situation like this)
Q: did she pay the txterminator bill?
I had originally gone ther just to do an inspection and being that there rly ain't shit you can do for pantry pest other than throw shit away I told her i'd just get rid of it so she didn't have to fuck with it, progressed from there. so no, I didn't charge her.

a friend once fronted me an ounce of weed....... and I actually paid him back

true story