• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kaptkidd !

Welcome to Bluelight. What brings you here :) ?

It's a big place so if ya need help getting started just holler and someone will point ya in the right direction.

18 m KCMO Area - Long time user via google searches leading to specific threads but signed up today for the first time. Young but not dumb, I believe in safe exploration and making good choices and to do that I feel as though you must be fully educated on the topic and not just the fluff and horror stories which might be effective but not for the right reasons. At the end of the day I still choose to blaze nothin else stuck Risk vs. Reward ig.
-Thanks for reading
Sincerely Alec, the resident smartass.

Hello. I am a medic at several rave events. I am interested in the mix of patients that I treat. I read some of these threads and realize why the patient was having the problems that I see. I have been working a cool down tent to try and reduce hospitalization and arrests. I have a very open minded staff that is nonjudgmental. I hope to learn here.

Thank you all.

Welcome bigmuddaddy.
It's always good to see someone who is you're doing that kind of work at the raves :)
If you have any questions about getting around and locating things here, just ask and someone will help.

Hello!

I am a musician in search of how to responsibly handle substances. Been an addict of benzodiazepines (prescription) for 5 years. I've quit cold turkey more than 10 times and I'm clean from it right now. I've probably been quite close to death more times I'd like to admit. I've used a lot of things in my life, but I went mayhem last summer when I mixed 9 different substances in an evening I cannot remember. It's been a very tough time for me due to anxiety and spinal injury, so I've given up several times. Although, I am an old athlete since childhood, so it makes me competitive and probably given me a prolonged life when I have pushed my body hard. It's hard to not buy all these things when it's available like candy in a grocery store.

I would like to finally learn how to explore responsibly and stop being an impulsive idiot. I hope I will be able to contribute as much as I will learn. I want to think I can live without any substance, but the truth is I don't want to. I do, however, want to live a few more years, so..

Thanks!

Hey Midnightsunset, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Lots of us on Bluelight have traveled down that same road, some to a greater degree than others. There's a lot of info and support available if that what's you're looking for. Can I suggest you start out checking out the Sober Living and The Dark Side sub forums? No judgement, just straight info and support.

Hey Midnightsunset, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Lots of us on Bluelight have traveled down that same road, some to a greater degree than others. There's a lot of info and support available if that what's you're looking for. Can I suggest you start out checking out the Sober Living and The Dark Side sub forums? No judgement, just straight info and support.

Thank you! :) I will check those out.

Hello everyone. My name is twentypointfive, Im 31yr olds and Im a drug addict. That joke is played out by now, huh? Lol. I currently dont use drugs but I like them and enjoy talking about them. So this seems like good place to join. I also read online police are on this forum. I think thats cool and interesting. It would be fun to have a light debate with law enforcement and hear each others points of view. Anyways Nice to meet everyone! Thanks

Well hey there 20.5,

We're glad to have you here. Actually I think LE browses, but doesn't exactly announce their occupation right off the bat. Not that we wouldn't welcome some debate with em if they wanted to jump in. :)

Then again with groups like L.E.A.P. (law enforcement against prohibition), growing larger all the time, maybe we'll have more chances to share openly with them.

Come check out Other-Drugs when you have a chance. If you're feeling a little rusty, you could start with Basic-Drug-Discussion or pick from the list The Whole Forum.

Hope to see you around & a Big Welcome to You!
21.gif

Sup, new here of course but been round the block plenty out there. using opiods from the bottom to the top which I recently rang the H bell with the newest lacing ingredient, that's got everyone scared. Friends n family are worried as am I now. Like to chill with as much dopamine released as possible but realizing I'll never get anywhere n will lose it all if I don't get clean. Chasing the dragon is getting old n expensive. Times are changing and I wanna live life n not just be existing. Anyway, hello, have used this site before many times to seek out advice from the forums n info.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am looking forward to getting to you guys. I have random questions or discussions about aderall from time to time and love to share from time to time.

A big hello and Welcome to 2qtsto and Kensie !

Hope to see you both posting on Bluelight soon.

Yo peeps,

Plaza is the name and I’ve just reg my account on here and I’m here to say hi.

Im a OxyContin prescriber taking 120mg x 2 daily and a OxyNorm 20mg for breakthrough pain taking 56 tabs every script which is 4 weeks.
I take Oxy after all avenues had been exhausted following a botched Back Op on the 25th November 2009. I started at 5mg twice a day and that was increased 5mg a week until it hit a level were I got some relief and that was 80mg twice a day. Up until a year ago I remained on that dosage without ever asking to increase despite body dependence for a number of years. But this last year the pain has increased immensely and I’ve had to hike it 120mg twice a day.
The back Op forced me into early retirement at just 41 and was a delivery driver in central London.
Ive never abused the Oxy and it’s all above board. That’s pretty much my last 10 yrs.

Hello MrPlaza. I am a new member also as of yesterday. This is a great, interesting and informative site. Drug education is majorly overlooked. This site contains information and stories of every drug and situation you can think of. Nice to meet you and I hope to run into again.

Ello BL.
I?ve been following you guys for a while so I thought I?d go legit and sign up. Just wanna say I?m so glad this community exists.

OTC codeine got banned a couple months ago in Oz. It?s been hectic since then not having any backup for when the ...better stuff runs dry. Which is a lot when you?re a sick, sad, starving artist in a sick, sad world.

Cheers,
Ing X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.