• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! And Thank You All! (Again!)

Actually, this is my 2nd attempt to introduce myself! I tried to edit my 1st attempt due to a grammatical error, and my 1st introduction seems to have disappeared!
So....Hello All!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hear some of your experiences and opinions.
Hopefully I can help by letting you hear some of mine.
I encourage you all to reply to my posts, whether you agree or disagree!
Thanks!

Hey all you folks above! Great to see your intros :)

We do all read them, so it's great to hear from each of you, and we look forward to seeing you posting in the other forums and getting to know folks here.

All the best,
CFC

Hello everybody! I?m a newbie here, but I?ve been reading the forums here for a while now.

So the reason I decided to register is because I’m back on Adderall, & while searching through the forums for drug interactions, I came across a forum about - Adderall & Clonidine - to help with sleep, & I wanted to share an alternative OTC that works incredibly better than clonidine. I’m not sure how to find the right place. Maybe someone can show me how to navigate through here now that I can post.(It’s a bit different)
Tks��

Hey y'all! Been checking out this site for a long time and finally decided to join... Usually have lots of questions, and definitely a lot of experience! ?

Heyy FentGent2018! I'm from Massachusetts as well, but down near RI! Definitely bad with the opioid epidemic.. I switched DOC to ice a few years ago though...

Heyy FentGent2018! I'm from Massachusetts as well! But more down near RI.. Definitely bad with the opioid epidemic around here
.. I switched my DOC to ice a few years ago though...

Hi everyone..I am new and have been a addict all my life. I am fighting an addiction right now and no one in my life understands what I go through and I have no friends to talk to about it so that's why I'm here. I'm just looking to talk to people who understand.

So the reason I decided to register is because I?m back on Adderall, & while searching through the forums for drug interactions, I came across a forum about - Adderall & Clonidine - to help with sleep, & I wanted to share an alternative OTC that works incredibly better than clonidine. I?m not sure how to find the right place. Maybe someone can show me how to navigate through here now that I can post.(It?s a bit different)
Tks��

Hey Blynee, welcome to Bluelight :)

You'll probably find the best forum to share your ideas for now would be Basic Drug Discussion. Just click 'new thread', give it a title, and type your message. Let me know if you have any problems! :)

Take care,
CFC

Hey y'all! Been checking out this site for a long time and finally decided to join... Usually have lots of questions, and definitely a lot of experience! ��

Hey Ashlynn, welcome (back) aboard the Bluelight express ;)

Hope to see you around then - check out the forums and get posting.

Best,
CFC

Hi everyone..I am new and have been a addict all my life. I am fighting an addiction right now and no one in my life understands what I go through and I have no friends to talk to about it so that's why I'm here. I'm just looking to talk to people who understand.

Hey wolflvr, welcome :) There are loads here who would understand, believe me. You'll probably find the Recovery Support Forums very helpful, especially Sober Living. What's your addiction? Opioids?

Take care!
CFC

Hi and Thanks!!
Yes it was opioids but I have been on Kratom for 8 years and now my Dr thinks Naltrexone may help me get off of that since I have been trying for several years on my own and I can't beat it

Hi and Thanks!!
Yes it was opioids but I have been on Kratom for 8 years and now my Dr thinks Naltrexone may help me get off of that since I have been trying for several years on my own and I can't beat it

Worth a try. Sounds like your doctor is pretty supportive?

Hey everyone. Im Dave. Many years using anything to motivate and pick me up. LOOkIng forward to hearing from everyones comments n adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.