• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if it works for you then keep it up!?

everybody is different...I tend to err away from extremes though...I think that can do more harm in the long run than good....

I think at least eating a dozen or so grams of carbs a day is a minimum (from veggies)

otherwise you'll have trouble crapping

if you're having trouble crapping then your diet...............................................

SUCKS!

I guess I shall concede, that this being the Healthy Living forum, that this is not the most nutritious, or healthy diet. I also did not plan on continuing this diet for an extended period of time, just a couple months to see if I achieve fat loss in certain stubborn areas.

No hard feelings, you do have a valid point about having to force the kiddos cannot be healthy for a 24 year old=D

Back pic...

2mnf6zq.jpg

Dtergent, super cute hun!!! <3

lollerskater you are really pretty and you look very healthy! Glowing in fact :)

Me a couple of years ago, anorexic, depressed, empty, angry at the world :( :( :(
rosie1.jpg

Healthy n3o = happy n3o!! <3
nerd.jpg

drunkey-1.jpg

My attempt at "abs"! lol =D
belly2.jpg

That's enough photo whoring for now ;)
:D

^Sooo cute neo...you have awesome skin and a lovely lovely smile. And you are very fit too :)

I think those abs qualify as more than just an attempt, N3o-- you've got a great tummy! Your smile is great, too. :)

Bluelight seems to be the only forum in the world that has good looking moderators... :)<3:)

pillthrill, i only real to end of page 4, but you definitly need more weight. I dont know if you are 'sucking in' in those photos, but if you arent, then yeah you def need more weight.

Uh oh...that's usually not a good thing=D

And N3o, I'm sorry, I know you weren't feelin good in that first pic, but the way your lips look in that pic is hard to put into words :)

True, most here he know he was a total asshole.
He had a good body...in MOST places. lol

pillthrill, i only real to end of page 4, but you definitly need more weight. I dont know if you are 'sucking in' in those photos, but if you arent, then yeah you def need more weight.

No, 100% not. Thats me totally just relaxed. My hips and ribs are promient BUT
I did go from this:

Dressedup0052.jpg

to this:
10/08
006-1.jpg

But still room for better...

^^Yes I do notice a very healthy difference. I don't know much about you past or what have you, but I hope you're happy now.

The only difference I see are the clothes. This is the healthy living thread. Not help me eat 'cause I can't help myself thread.

No there is about a 10 pd difference there. You are certainly pretty negative. I'm actually doing quite well at eating healthier foods right now. Thanks.

I see the difference. :) You look much healthier but are still quite lithe. Ignore any Negative Nancies who would have you believe otherwise.

Sorry. Perhaps if it were the same outfit I could tell the difference. It is not an obvious BEFORE and AFTER thread. I am not negative. Just keeping it real, PT. It is exhausting to read the same negative bullshit you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.