• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been awhile since I popped round this thread! I'm liking my ab area now, been more cut due to the breathing exercises I've been doing more religiously standing in line and such, but I've yet to get a photo down. Waiting for the next beach trip!
But hey, cross-pollinated from The Lounge

Snapshot_20100419_1.jpg

PS Twix, long hair is bagay to you.
Deja is super radiant
And I would kill for neo's back... The correct thing would be to say I would do more back-loving poses

^^ I agree!! Dtergent you are looking postively radiant my dear <3

Loveeeeeeeeely Bea. I demand higher quality peekture!! We have same hair length na (cept mine is super kaduper WAVY to the highest level!) Hope to see you soon when you get back (picture taking tayo! ;))
Some very recent pics....
Again, our corgi Bugsy and I.
26870_400565172384_719417384_4480065_191979_n.jpg

My birthday night....hehe bathrobe!
27741_400732052384_719417384_4485243_6676735_n.jpg

You're always gorgeous but I have to say that is just about the most ridiculously cute doggie EVVARRRRR <3

mariacallas, looking soooooooooooooo goooood! Serioso. Hmmm is Bugsy related to Charlie kaya?

Thank you ladies (and gentleman...do you liek puppy?)
Bea...how old is Charllie? Where is his breeder from? We must know if we are related in corgi-world!!!

I wanna see more pics up in heeah <3

MNINDeja, I remember you posting back in the day that you were considering just up and moving to a new location... did you ever go through with that plan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.