• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Happy Thread - give me a smile people

FWIW, I've never really spoken to you Mr. Scientist or that much to your lovely lady ( though we have spoken ) I've heard so many lovely things about you and I must say, It is really nice to see you both cutting about around here. Hell, in less than 24 hours you've got everyones spirits up. There is a buzz about the place. You've even managed to conjure up the relatively recently elusive Mr. FUBAR. Nice one. xx

I actually went awol for a bit after starting this thread - and somehow lost access to my mrcientist account/handle, so this is the artist formerly known as mrcientist! =D

I've not posted for sometime, so I don't know whether spirits are still up, but I truly hope so, this place was a wonderful community in its heyday, and I hope that has been rekindled!

Shit dude, I'm sorry :( I feel awful that you're going through that right now - it was part of the reason I wanted to try and have a space to have a positive vibe, to offset the sadness, I hope you understand? <3

Yeah - sorry for putting a downer on it - no need to feel awful, just the way things go sometimes - you take care and may things be better for all <3

No need to apologise man, I hope things pick up for you <3 All I want is for people to be able to eventually find happiness, whoever and wherever they are :)

Two things are certain in life. Happiness will return to BL. And mrcientist will return to BL

EDIT: Maybe not the first one

This thread is a good un. Spreading a bit of happiness, love and shit? Just what's needed. The only things usually spread round here have long Latin names and cause sores.

Today will be a good day. Be excellent people