European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Happy Thread - give me a smile people

mrcientist

Bluelighter
I've been away from this place for a while, and coming back made me realise I kinda missed it. But everyone seems so sad, certainly this evening anyway. And I'm sure there's a reason for that, and I respect it.

But I just wanted to start a thread to hear what's made people happy recently.

So, fire away <3

Really lovely to see you posting again dude. How are you and the lady doing?

On the happy note - I'm about to be able to see my daughter more often very soon. That makes me very happy!

Well, I'm pretty down because I can't sleep and I have a meeting in the morning but this isn't the sad thread this is the Happy thread. So, I digress.

What made me happy today, Knowing I made a friend very happy a few days ago when he really needed some cheering up at the time. Only got to hang out with him tonight so it's the first we've spoken since then. It was good to see him smile when he was so down.

What else made me happy? Despite an absolute mental shift at work tonight, I worked with all my friends, laughs were had and smiles were everywhere ( for the most part ) it makes you realise how much you can love your co-workers. They're are friends and family to me and the reason I smile and laugh at work and why I love my job as much as I do. Today, well.... Today was a good day. ( Once I got back to the chaos that is work that is )

What has made you happy today Mr Scientist? You seem in quite the happy mood. Lets all enjoy that smile you must be sporting <3

Urbain, That's fantastic news! I'm well chuffed for you! Enjoy every moment you get man. xxx

We're great thanks Urbain, all settled, everything is pretty great for us right now :) That's great that you'll get to see your daughter more often, you must be really pleased.

Sadie, loving your job is definitely a SERIOUS reason to be happy. Not many people can say they love their job!

I've just had a really good day, and I thought it'd be nice to try and bring out the happy in everyone. The world can be a lonely place and sometimes it's good to think about whatever it is that makes you smile. Guess I just wanted my happiness to rub off on people :)

it worked <3 <3 <3

btw, I wouldn't say I love the job, but the people I work with make it the best job there ever was. Some days I struggle to face going to work but once I'm there, with the right people, my day just gets better and better!

I've been off for nearly a week and I wasn't looking forward to my first shift back. Man did I have the best time. I love those guys xxx

As long as you're happy doing it Sadie, it doesn't matter, it could be the shittiest job known to man, but if you get on with everyone, fucking winner :)

Yeah, we've been away some time... reasons that I'd rather not go into, but all is well now. Hence the happy thread =D

Haha, yeah, it's nice to have other drug-fuelled folk around - I haven't gotten fucked up for a long time, let alone got fucked up and hit bluelight. Forgot how fun this place could be :D

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
Yeah... Ha Ha!
Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional?
Mystical?…

Wow - big smiles from here, great to hear that you and Pagey are both doing well.

Add to that Mr Fubar has graced us with his presence again and that is always a reason to be happy (nice to see you posting again).

So yeah, Super Snoo Saturday <3

I've had a great weekend, chilled - BBQ, out for lunch, shopping and were not home and having a few drinks before dinner (Curry - not sure what yet but it's going to be curry :D).

Wow - big smiles from here, great to hear that you and Pagey are both doing well.

Add to that Mr Fubar has graced us with his presence again and that is always a reason to be happy (nice to see you posting again).

So yeah, Super Snoo Saturday <3

I've had a great weekend, chilled - BBQ, out for lunch, shopping and were not home and having a few drinks before dinner (Curry - not sure what yet but it's going to be curry :D).

Hello Bear, ya big cuddly fucker! Currently sitting in my van in the drive supping vodka cos the wife's got a fuckin strop on...

I just got back from a nice 320km night-time motorcycle ride.

Almost a full moon, so a bright night. Only downside was lots and lots of bugs and dogs in the road.

Some guy in a Lexus was getting aggressive, like he wanted a race (I don't race on the street), but when I let him go ahead he was too slow and was kinda dangerous in the way he was driving, so I just pulled alongside him, looked at him, stroked my cock a few times, downshifted,and left him a few kilometres behind me.

Spliff time now!

Nice to see you posting again though :) - PLUR n hairy hugz n stuff.

Fubar made me smile today. Just seeing him about makes EADD feel like home again. xx

Also, though he wasn't on shift today I got to see my work mate / friend Tam today. I see him most days of the week but for some reason he's just been on my mind as of late. Goodness does that boy make me smile. He's such a smiley funny guy. It's always a good day with a Tam in your life <3 Sadly my other mate wasn't in but hey, surrounded by all my favourite people and watching to see who fights sleep the hardest during a meeting is a sight to behold and actually worth the sleep dep.

FWIW, I've never really spoken to you Mr. Scientist or that much to your lovely lady ( though we have spoken ) I've heard so many lovely things about you and I must say, It is really nice to see you both cutting about around here. Hell, in less than 24 hours you've got everyones spirits up. There is a buzz about the place. You've even managed to conjure up the relatively recently elusive Mr. FUBAR. Nice one. xx

Dr's surgery is closed on monday it seems, so I was given a script in advance, post-dated. But, since I also had to ask for further antibiotics to complete the eradication of a troublesome foot infection, and had done this previously, where my regular doc gave me, at the height of the problem, a couple of further (acute) scripts, I've ended up with about a full sized extra script of morphine, in the XR microbead capsule form, zomorph. Not intended to this time, but there was a locum doc in rather than my usual GP, and I had to ask over the phone. No examinations needed, just my req. for the antibiotics, got a very nice freebie, which I only 'have' to make last the rest of today haha. Got quite a lot of those too, Just over 1.5g morphine in total (calc. as sulfate salt, a little less once extracted, filtered, based w/ ammonia and...I haven't yet decided whether it would be better acylated (dipropionyl/dibenzoylmorphine) or chlorinated w/ thionyl chloride and then catalytically hydrogenated w/ 10% Pd/C or colloidal palladium to desomorphine-D. I've been meaning to check out tetrahydrodesomorphine for activity, although its likely of lesser potency. Just for the sake of exploration really. As well as the mixed ester benzoylpropionylmorphine, although separating the two geometric isomers 3-propionyl-6-benzoylmorphine and 3-benzoyl-6-propionylmorphine. The catalytic hydrogenation is apparently really high yielding at atmospheric pressure if run in isopropanol or ethanol too. The active drug, desomorphine, sounds like one hell of a blast. Immense rush from what I've read by way of firsthand reports on BL, and it must be quite something if russian junkies are prepared to feed themselves to their pet krokodil for it, considering how christicle-stomping ugly that stuff is when made by the WAY too harsh reduction system used so (im)famously for reduction of pseudo/ephedrine to meth.

The intermediate chlorinated analog of morphine (alpha-chloromorphide, where the '6-OH is replaced by -Cl) I have already tasted of, and it was most unusual.
I read the wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloromorphide) stating that its some 10x the potency of morphine, and the usual 'has effects similar to morphine including sedation, analgesia and respiratory depression' and its bollocks. Effects were dramatically different to morphine, the character of the intermediate is completely dissimilar, causing relatively little rush when used IV, some, but in comparison with morphine, less histamine release, quite a lot less euphorigenic although some euphoriant effects were noted. Shorter duration of action perhaps to roughly equal, a little less but not vastly so, and NOT a respiratory depressant (at least not to me, although I am pretty tolerant to MOR agonist opioids), not a partial agonist of greater affinity for MORs than is morphine, because I take both it and oxycodone and it did not provoke a precipitated withdrawal, although it would relieve withdrawal from morphine/oxy the effect was primarily excitatory, in the manner of a dopaminergic psychostimulant, without having any cardiovascular or adrenergic push of a nature that was evident from bioassay, as well as at the highest doses tested as per biological response, there was some clonus of the distal extremities.

More like a very smooth, selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor or same in conjunction with a direct agonist of dopamine receptors (D2 and D3 receptor subtype agonists are those I have experience of, as well as a D4 partial agonist of medium efficacy). Reminded me some of desoxypipradrol if the dopaminergic effects were to be teased apart from the albeit quite low noradrenergic effects, albeit of much shorter duration.

So... I just posted this in introductions =D

Hello again all... So confusion about the rights and wrongs of forum rules combined with being under the influence at the time, resulted in me creating this account, and I am in fact, the artist formerly known as mrcientist! No longer posting under that handle of course, which I think means it's ok for me to have this other account? Feel free to correct me of course! No idea why I stopped using that account, I guess it became inactive? Anyway, it's me! And I guess this could be moved somewhere more relevant? =D

No idea why I can't access my other account, but: Hey! I'm so happy this thread brought some love! <3 How's everyone doing??