Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Habitual Psychedelic User

austior said:
^^^
Nothing is beyond words. %)

Ha! Maybe YOUR thoughts are as shallow as a page in a book! Words can be very limiting, and some things are very hard or impossible to describe in words and keep them as is. 8)

Last edited:
i'm hoping someday, my use of psychedelics will make me incredibly articulate :)

there is so much stuff which has happened to me whilst on shrooms/acid/dmt etc.. that i would sooooo love to explain (just a little bit)!

MASTER SATAN said:
I think pyschadelics are responisble for my near photgraphic memory.

...yet you can't even remember how to spell a word from the title of the thread...interesting.

PS: sorry about that one, but you were seriously asking for it

LOL he was...but maybe he just likes spelling it that way. :D

You know, that's interesting that he said that...I've noticed the same thing. Used to I couldn't remember places and be able to picture them in my head....I did recognise them when I saw them...since doing pyschedelics I picture things as if I was right there...not EVERYthing but alot of things.

FisheyeLens %)

i'm a currently sober formerly habitual psycheldelic user...about 500 acid trips about 100 shroom 60 x and 20 dmt.

i've actually come to appreciate my experiences more with time....now that i
have taken the sober path8(

yes i do think that the exposure to these compounds has changed my perseptions of things....especially in the visual realm

=D

this is my theory on the visual disorder thing. I have heard (and am pretty positive that its true) that most people (i am assuming sober people) only noramlly percieve 70% of their vision. so my theory is psychedelics open up different parts of your brain that allow you to preceive your vison better, but you still cannot understand it. like you can see what you didnt see before, say now you can see 73%, but your brain is still unable to 'accept' these messages so instead it 'makes up', or uses your 'imagination' to fill in the blanks. for me the visual distortions i have recieved from abusing psychodelics are good and bad depending on the situation. like if i wanted to drive at night and i am really stoned, i might choose to wait a minute and sober up a while, because i get severe anxiety and crazy visuals at night. but if i am just chillin, then i mostly enjoy the visuals. also i'd like to add that its a shit load harder trying to study or read, cuz i get scatterbrained right quick.
but of course i have taken almost every drug within my grasp (anything and everything from RC's to speed to opium) and i really cant tell which one of what did what? and i am not proud, i love all the new things i know, but i hate them at the sametime. sometimes i think the fantasy world that everyone else lives in was a better place.

Last edited:
ANything can be described with words.. This euphoria I'm feeling now isn't the same I felt on drugs, I'll call it DogFootPizzaHut....

As for whoever called that dude shallow, your nothing but a toaster struddle who can't look into the looking glass.