Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The Greatest Movie Star of our Time

Is Dustin Hoffman a movie star or a film actor?

I think he deserves a mention either way

I would say that Dustin Hoffman is that rare Superstar that is both movie star and serious actor. One of the truly greats absolutely.

why isn't jack nicholson a movie star?

I guess if not will smith then fuckin Keanu Reeves

woody harrelson is a great choice. Tom cruise is a shit choice because no one goes to see his movies.
maybe the wilson brothers?
will smith is the best answer.

bronson pinchot

if only the world were just perfect

Tom Cruise has been the star of more 100 million plus blockbusters than anyone ever.

He's still a Wanker though. No director will risk him again in a decent movie.

And you said has been.

I'm not saying who's the most popular actor right now. I'm asking who is the best actor of our time...foregoing mistakes past or present.

And who cares if he's a wanker? what does that matter? I"m not talking about their personal lives..i'm talking about them as an actor and the body of work that the actor has created.

Last edited:
I liked Steve McQueen, but maybe he doesnt fit into 'our time'.
Someone mentioned Robin Williams, but I gotta disagree there, I think he did some good stuff 20 years ago, but not so much since.

woody harrelson is a great choice. Tom cruise is a shit choice because no one goes to see his movies.
maybe the wilson brothers?
will smith is the best answer.

Woody Harrelson for best pot smoker maybe.

Did ya know that his dad is a convicted murderer for hire, who killed a judge?
Not that that has anything to do with Woody....

plus, I'd say will smith was in more blockbusters, what movie of his wasn't? I think you have a weird thing for him/scientology/childbrides, bro.

Rowan Atkinson
rowan_atkinson.jpg

this thread has severe gender issues, but then i can't think of a superstar chick neither ;)

kidding, julia roberts still packs them in. what about angelina jolie, everyone love those freak lips.