• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

In other news, I'm putting in a vote for B9 for wisest - some of those more cryptic posts make Zen kohans look like kindergarten-level philosophy 8o

Good use of a useless vote babes :p though I'd tend to swing towards B9 for the FLUFFIEST EADDer!

<3

to be honest mate, the coolest/best looking manc thing is essentially between you and treacle so i think you're safe
14.gif

Didn't even know Treacle was a manc!

I bet he's from South Manchester though the tart.

nah he actually is a good lad, just can be abit silly when he wants to be

About 8 miles out of city centre, very near Oldham and Bolton.

I lived there for 8 months, and my feet started to itch.

I loved living in Manchester, but only when I lived in Central Manc! Even Salford - Lower Broughton, Levenshulme, and Longsight still have happy memories for me. Very happy memories.

Even if gun shots, police sirens, shouts were common place ;)

cbroxide will be hitting up manchester in september, i'm gunna bring it down to a whole nuva level ;).

I really liked Manc the coupla times I've been. Do suddenly become acutely aware that I am very clearly a natural born Southerner though. Fortunately I was always with people who looked like easier meat than me. Some silly sod let himself be talked into buying 5 scratched to fuck LPs for £20 "cos he didn't want to cause trouble". That scally reputation comes in handy for those that wish to utilise it upon spotting slightly nervous Southerners, I suppose. My smackhead shuffle protects me like a shield of steel pretty much everywhere so never bothered me really :D

About 8 miles out of city centre, very near Oldham and Bolton.

I lived there for 8 months, and my feet started to itch.

Near Oldham and Bolton? They're no-where near each other, opposite sides of Gtr Manchester.

Both full of inbred mongs too who are:

A) Inbred mongs

and

B) Inbred mongs.

Near Oldham and Bolton? They're no-where near each other, opposite sides of Gtr Manchester.

Both full of inbred mongs too who are:

A) Inbred mongs

and

B) Inbred mongs.

Well, you could get buses out to either Bolton and Oldham from the place I'm talking about. I just aint going to tell you. But you hit the nail on the head with the inbred thing, it counts for there too! Anywhere with dale on the end of the name will tend to.