• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

I vote MrM for the poster with the least amount of humour.

Sorry mate but you always take Issys jokes & wind ups so seriously. <3

Last edited:
Spade's great.

I'm the most humourless. F&B is the wisest. Spade is the moaniest. crackhead's the biggest perve. Kate's the cutest. I'm the sycophanticist. (see what I did there...)

I was expecting a Downfall parody video of the cunt :(

Hitler is pissed off that Spade still hasn't been banned?

"I bribed Felix! I bribed Shambles (not that he remembers)! I even wasted hours talking to Rogue Robot about how cute her dog is, and none of those admin staff wankers banned Spade!".

Someone should totally make that video.

crackhead's the biggest perve.

I'd vote him funniest :)

Kate's the cutest. I'm the sycophanticist. (see what I did there...)

Arse-licker :p

Guys, I think this is all really abit mean to be honest.. I've been part of this board for about 5 year now, although only ever post when I can be bothered or my OCDiish mental behaviour turns back to drugs.. But I acutally think Spade is problly a really nice guy. I think we share similar views, but the fact that we've preaching them to a pro drug board is neither here or there (but the end of the day this is a harm reduction site!)

Don't be so harsh

Tis only a wee bit of fun. But good go at getting the "Serious Award" ;)

Mr Fishface is one of the most wisest of gentlemen ever <3

haha i dont have a split personality, it was actually my mates who decided to make that account after i showed them the site, fair enough though it happened here so i deserve a battering. i have nothing against black people and neither do any of my mates it was just immaturity tbh

that was another post made by said account in the "congratulations bogman" thread :)

bellamyovgilby said:
i hope your kid dies of cot death!!!

classy friends andy :(

hmm i dont know about that:\ if he said that i apologize on the behalf of him that is well out of order, well i apologize for even fucking showing him the site in the first place,

RZA - nominated for radgest manc

CbRoXiDe - rapiest bro