• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Good Deed Feed

That's right! It was indeed. It moved me a wee bit when it happened. All I really remembered was how I was shocked by who the gesture-maker was. OTW wouldn't really be that surprising as he seems to have a few shillings about him. Wenlock shocked me because..well :p If he returns, he shall have his own plaque.

I just checked there to see if he had been banned but he hasn't. His last activity was on armistice day last year so maybe he laid down his weapons for good :D

Wenlock was a true gentleman and a generous geezer. I really don't know why he got so much shit.

It was another member but i wont name them that he gave for electric. Nice to see he's a nice side.

Evey

I used to regularly hang out with the homeless crew in Byron Bay...the "Parkies" as they were known. I would have my lunch with them, something i did nearly very working day for 20 years. I would often buy them a pouch of tobacco to share. There was no point buying them food as free food was easy to come by in Byron. When i had a harvest I would always give em a few ounces to share as everyone smoked ganja. When a vial of acid was reaching it's end i would donate that too. I just liked to share what i had which is exactly how the parkies who were mainly indigenous folk did. They were also handy to know. They would be the first to spot new under covers in town, once my car got broken into and my favourite skateboard got stolen. I mentioned it to one of the guys when he asked why i looked mad (i usually had an ear to ear grin..mainly cause i was always stoned) and I told him. He said leave it with us..2 hours later he turned up at my work with the board and said the offender had been dealt with and kicked out of town. It always flows kindness..

I used to regularly hang my cock out with the homo crew in Byron Bay...the "Porkies" as they were known. I would have my wicked way with them, something i did nearly very working day for 20 years.

Such a generous chap!

Not bad FUBAR not bad but honestly i think you are capable of better editting. Is that really the best you could come up with?

Dashing to the last train of the night I caused sham and I to miss it.

Saw a chap and his dog sleeping rather rough. Had to run back to the shops. Got 4 tins of dog food and thankfully had a fiver for the gent. I hope they had some food in their belly. Just wished I could have done more :\

( yes, I read the Metro ) Tell us what good things you've done for others.

I always try and give my daily or weekly bus pass to another.

When I arrived at Sydney airport not only were the customs unexpectedly polite, a random stranger walked straight up to me and gave me his daily rail ticket. This was 8am.

Hospitals around here charge for parking. I always give my ticket to a new arrival when I'm walking out. And no Raas, I'm not defrauding the NHS. Car parks are run for profit by private companies.

I love how people are randomly kind like that here.

We've just moved from a beautiful B listed country house office with loads of parking to HQ. There's 5,000 of us in there with 200 work parking spaces (if you're not in there before 7.30am its full). The main parking outside HQ is one of these we'll fine you if you're there for 3 hours places. You can imagine the majority of us get loads of fine letters. People will move their cars from area to area half way through the day. Just random offers of help for each other.

It's good stuff.

It saddens me we have homeless people in Glasgow etc. There's 2 we often see in my town that I give to. Thank fuck it isn't like places such as Dehli where there's thousands on every corner. Still it's not good to see here.

Wenlock was a true gentleman and a generous geezer. I really don't know why he got so much shit.

Me neither mate, thanks to bcf for remembering. And if anyone else is a bind it's nice to know there are people who can help out.

Came across a two wheeled Chinese tractor with a trailer carrying 16 girls from the village I live in broken down in the rain a few miles from home. Got all 16 of them into the bed of my pickup truck and dropped them home.

Been getting smiles and tasty rice cakes all week since:) If I didn't already have a wife I'd be in trouble!

Dashing to the last train of the night I caused sham and I to miss it.

Saw a chap and his dog sleeping rather rough. Had to run back to the shops. Got 4 tins of dog food and thankfully had a fiver for the gent. I hope they had some food in their belly. Just wished I could have done more :\

* slow clap*

Should I be saying well done?

Much love to you mate <3 ;)

This is the good deed thread. Get on topic.

I do believe I've been memberating again..oops

Keep on keeping on K. Barely a notch on my fine ass belt. Okay, my belt is old and probably from Asda so fuck it..

Wenlock, if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. This is not the thread for you. Correct? Just keep being yourself in the appropriate threads, or perhaps better TL darling. Know your audience

I had a dickhead crowdsurfer land with his full body-weight on my shoulder at a gig recently. Wasn't even a "mosh pit" - just in the first ~10 rows in the standing room area.
(Why do older, heavyset grown men crowdsurf - and why do they do it moving towards the band [where the crowd being "surfed" upon can't see them coming - meaning they land on your head/neck/shoulders and jar your back or kick you in the face as they fall down?)

My first instinct was to put the boot in as he hit the deck in front of me...i didn't have a hope of holding him up, but i guess i cushioned his fall when he threw my back out, crashing onto my shoulder - but i'm a good little punk rocker, so i grabbed him and helped him up onto his feet, so he didn't get trampled.

How's that for a good deed?
I'll be waiting for my Sainthood to come through any day now.

Was given a free cupcake this evening when I went for my daily cake run, probably as a marriage proposal from the fine looking lass that served me.

Or else it was because the shop was closing. But probs the former :|

I had a dickhead crowdsurfer land with his full body-weight on my shoulder at a gig recently. Wasn't even a "mosh pit" - just in the first ~10 rows in the standing room area.
(Why do older, heavyset grown men crowdsurf - and why do they do it moving towards the band [where the crowd being "surfed" upon can't see them coming - meaning they land on your head/neck/shoulders and jar your back or kick you in the face as they fall down?)

My first instinct was to put the boot in as he hit the deck in front of me...i didn't have a hope of holding him up, but i guess i cushioned his fall when he threw my back out, crashing onto my shoulder - but i'm a good little punk rocker, so i grabbed him and helped him up onto his feet, so he didn't get trampled.

How's that for a good deed?
I'll be waiting for my Sainthood to come through any day now.
Had many a similar experience. Been kicked in the head god knows how many times by doc wearing stage divers or crowd surfers only to rescue them with a hand up when they went down. Dickheads.

If you're gonna surf, wear slippers!

I'm not sure I'd be so forgiving (not sober anyway lol)

Punk credos. Help em up. Luckily my crew were all non violent or some of them would have copped it.