the glitch thread

^^lol cheater ;)

i love me some glitch, although im not really all that familiar with any artists. I'll see if i can record my buddys set at Radiance next weekend, he almost exclusively plays glitch

aphex twin and warp records is best glitch from 90s

jimmy edgar if you like sexy music
chris clark if you like thrashy
richie hawtin if you like classec

i dont like edit, he is cheesy

venzen how do you know freddy todd? i'm friends w him lol

For real? Any chance you can give him a shout out for me? ;)

I'm sure he knows that his music is good in an altered state. For those of you who haven't tried it... oh my god, you must. On some hi-def home speakers his work has SHATTERED reality for me and my friends quite a few times ;) Cosmosauce (=D), Hustle Buster, Late Pacer, and Winter Defroster are going to be on my playlists for decades to come, no lie. Best glitch producer out there right now? Probably.

lol hilarious. i mean i've known him for a couple years from when he started out not-so-big in Michigan. I don't know about being the best producers out there, but yea he is good.

Not explicitly glitch music per se... but one of my favorite artists, The Flashbulb, has some pretty glitchy beats in a lot of his tracks. Not so much in his most recent album (Soundtrack To A Vacant Life), but moreso in slightly earlier works. Check out the album Kirlian Selections.

Thank you for recommending The Flashbulb. I never heard of him until coming across this thread last night and I am loving everything I have grabbed so far.

Really enjoying this Undiscovered Colors (Live)

legit :) this thread is gonna keep me busy...i should finish this essay before i get too into it :D