Serious The Getting Arrested VS Why Does LE Suck So Hard? Thread

Good ole Kurt Schmoke was speaking out against the drug war even back in the 90s… I assume his influence may have lasted throughout the years and baltimore PD is more understanding as a result of that legacy
I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic with this post about Baltimore PD being understanding. Aren't they the ones who murdered Freddie Gray by giving him a "rough ride" in the back of one of their vans?

I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic with this post about Baltimore PD being understanding. Aren't they the ones who murdered Freddie Gray by giving him a "rough ride" in the back of one of their vans?
It was serious but it should be noted that I of course recognize that they’ve done horrible things, like Freddie grays killing

I was more so musing on the fact that Baltimore cops in a large (relatively poor) urban area have been exposed to the drug war for much longer than wealthy rural Virginia cops. And that Baltimore has had a long of history of progressive public health policy pertaining to drugs. Thus, as a result some might be more understanding

It was serious but it should be noted that I of course recognize that they’ve done horrible things, like Freddie grays killing

I was more so musing on the fact that Baltimore cops in a large (relatively poor) urban area have been exposed to the drug war for much longer than wealthy rural Virginia cops. And that Baltimore has had a long of history of progressive public health policy pertaining to drugs. Thus, as a result some might be more understanding
I see what you're saying. Was Baltimore the city with the crack smoking mayor? Maybe his legacy has indeed trickled down to the PD :cop2: