• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex The G-Spot

I actually prefer they not bother, I'm pretty disinterested in sex to begin with and I don't particularly enjoy them thinking they're doing a good job when they believe rapidly inserting a finger over and over again is somehow supposed to 'feel good' or something. Like the first girl I had sex with I actually knew what I was doing, I don't know who is NOT telling most cisgender men they're fucking it up.
When they are like that its because they arent in sync with you and you both deserve better. If someone gets to put their hands in my cookie jar and they become so redundant that they arent even aware they are doing absolutely nothing for me....then gtfo ya know

But I can be that way because of what I am willing to put into it also. When I first get with someone and it comes to the sex its not about me at all...to me. Its about learning the chemistry that creates the best harmony within their body. Everybody is different. I want them to feel like a god in that moment that they bust. So when I am touching them or whatever I am doing I am gonna be very receptive to how they are responding. I wanna know what makes them tick and what turns them on the most. I am gonna be their favorite fuck toy everrr (mindset). You can tell if whatever you are doing is causing them to climax or not. The best sex is when each person is completely inside the other one....mentally and physically. Lifes too short to waste your time on stagnant sex. You deserve that and its out there. You just havent met them yet. :)

When they are like that its because they arent in sync with you and you both deserve better. If someone gets to put their hands in my cookie jar and they become so redundant that they arent even aware they are doing absolutely nothing for me....then gtfo ya know

But I can be that way because of what I am willing to put into it also. When I first get with someone and it comes to the sex its not about me at all...to me. Its about learning the chemistry that creates the best harmony within their body. Everybody is different. I want them to feel like a god in that moment that they bust. So when I am touching them or whatever I am doing I am gonna be very receptive to how they are responding. I wanna know what makes them tick and what turns them on the most. I am gonna be their favorite fuck toy everrr (mindset). You can tell if whatever you are doing is causing them to climax or not. The best sex is when each person is completely inside the other one....mentally and physically. Lifes too short to waste your time on stagnant sex. You deserve that and its out there. You just havent met them yet. :)
Nah seriously trust me, I'm asexual. I'm fairly sex repulsed and I really only have sex once every couple of months to get it out of my system and I always do it for money because I realised when I did it for free I was like 'fuck this shit is boring I should be getting paid for it'. Honestly, when I started taking hormones everyone told me my sex drive would go through the roof. It's still yet to occur a decade later.

I'm just super ace.

Nah seriously trust me, I'm asexual. I'm fairly sex repulsed and I really only have sex once every couple of months to get it out of my system and I always do it for money because I realised when I did it for free I was like 'fuck this shit is boring I should be getting paid for it'. Honestly, when I started taking hormones everyone told me my sex drive would go through the roof. It's still yet to occur a decade later.

I'm just super ace.
oh ok. I get it now

I really relate to this post in many ways. I suppose I think communication and taking time to understand the person's comfort level, boundaries and expectations are cornerstone to at least trying to develop a healthy sexual chemistry. Some of the most awkward initial sex I have had later turned to be the best with mutual work so I don't think it all comes down to super initial chemistry but intimate communication and experimenting openly with the partner. I have found with time that even kinks and dom/sub relationships really vary drastically depending on where one is psychologically as sex is a powerful motivator as well as a powerful form of avoidance.

In ways though, this post was quite a sobering read for me specifically because I know the lack of sexual chemistry well but also the benefits of genuine love and loyalty from someone I know I have to let go. We have been speaking more and more about how sad that we let so much time pass by. For whatever reasons that make us who we are, we let dreams goals and passions pass by. I'll most likely not find a more sweet and genuine person and the desire for sex and dating has begun to become a less likely a reality or goal as I don't believe people deserve X, Y, Z. Whether it's chance, faith, statistical probability or cosmic fate, some people just define stagnant differently, vanilla differently and sexual pleasure varies. At some point the search, the desire and the act passes and then life and intimacy becomes about finding some sort of meaning elsewhere imho. That journey is barely starting for me but the road seems well-paved. At least there is some semblance of hope left in me as I am reminded of that reading the insights you shared so thank you. I really related with finding pleasure taking time to know the preferences of the person. Stagnant sex to me isn't my concern but understand how it is for many. It's stagnant intimacy and everything that occurs that is most difficult. It's inevitable at least temporarily regardless of religion, familial upbringing, to the most progressive and conservative people in my experience. Hopefully people don't make the mistakes my partner and I did and let too much time pass being too avoidant.

orgasm GIF
just a wee bit more detail darlin and i would have~ahem........yes more details please

I really relate to this post in many ways. I suppose I think communication and taking time to understand the person's comfort level, boundaries and expectations are cornerstone to at least trying to develop a healthy sexual chemistry. Some of the most awkward initial sex I have had later turned to be the best with mutual work so I don't think it all comes down to super initial chemistry but intimate communication and experimenting openly with the partner. I have found with time that even kinks and dom/sub relationships really vary drastically depending on where one is psychologically as sex is a powerful motivator as well as a powerful form of avoidance.

In ways though, this post was quite a sobering read for me specifically because I know the lack of sexual chemistry well but also the benefits of genuine love and loyalty from someone I know I have to let go. We have been speaking more and more about how sad that we let so much time pass by. For whatever reasons that make us who we are, we let dreams goals and passions pass by. I'll most likely not find a more sweet and genuine person and the desire for sex and dating has begun to become a less likely a reality or goal as I don't believe people deserve X, Y, Z. Whether it's chance, faith, statistical probability or cosmic fate, some people just define stagnant differently, vanilla differently and sexual pleasure varies. At some point the search, the desire and the act passes and then life and intimacy becomes about finding some sort of meaning elsewhere imho. That journey is barely starting for me but the road seems well-paved. At least there is some semblance of hope left in me as I am reminded of that reading the insights you shared so thank you. I really related with finding pleasure taking time to know the preferences of the person. Stagnant sex to me isn't my concern but understand how it is for many. It's stagnant intimacy and everything that occurs that is most difficult. It's inevitable at least temporarily regardless of religion, familial upbringing, to the most progressive and conservative people in my experience. Hopefully people don't make the mistakes my partner and I did and let too much time pass being too avoidant.
Season 1 Applause GIF

Some women actually like having their clit chewed! But like all things sex, it is best to go soft at first, then get harder only with verbal communication, before during and after, until you know what your partner likes and doesn’t. It’s also up to those who aren’t being fucked the way they want to speak up and tell their partners exactly what makes them happy. Bad lovers don’t know they are bad lovers because no one tells them.

Like the sex arousal spot is different for different people.Probably from the fond of clitoris through the upper part of vagina into...in men-scrotum,i think-between anus and testicles....but,it can vary from person to person