L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex The G-Spot

Robi

Bluelighter
Sorry guys and gals, it just isn't there, the Grafenburg spot simply doesnt exist, despite all the info on the web. Good news though that the clitoris isn't just one little bundle of nerves on the outside, it branches down, gets engorged and can be stimulated internally. Please don't give up on your partners spots, but now you are in the know. Other sexual physical misinformation and or myths added are greatly encouraged and appreciated.

Last edited:
The G spot is in the brain. It's not in the genitals.

This is because every person has their own idea of where their G spot is. Some it's in their armpits. Some in their toes. Some in their neck. Some in their belly button.

That's the great thing about the G spot. It's different for everyone.

I think mine has always been on my lips and in my mouth. Very sensuous part of the body. Not just for sex and love but for the whole life experience. The mouth brings much pleasure. As in your favorite food. It's how we communicate. A mouth has to be the greatest asset we have. Other than our brain.

This is because every person has their own idea of where their G spot is. Some it's in their armpits. Some in their toes. Some in their neck. Some in their belly button.

I think mine has always been on my lips and in my mouth. Very sensuous part of the body. Not just for sex and love but for the whole life experience. The mouth brings much pleasure. As in your favorite food. It's how we communicate. A mouth has to be the greatest asset we have. Other than our brain.
Beautifully said! And it’s not only for women! My spots constantly shift all over my body, but orgasms come easily from my feet, armpits, neck, chest, back of fingers… and it is all in our brain!

I think it exists, but it's an area rather than a spot.

Maybe it extends from the clit like you say, but in practice it is a thing of its own, well deserving of a name.

This is diluting the point. Don't you think the pussy has some internal erogenous zone that's a bit more of a general sexual hotspot than armpits or toes? After all the pussy is the main sex organ.

I'm all for the rest of the point you're making, about exploring and being personal and whatnot.

I think it exists, but it's an area rather than a spot.

Maybe it extends from the clit like you say, but in practice it is a thing of its own, well deserving of a name.

This is diluting the point. Don't you think the pussy has some internal erogenous zone that's a bit more of a general sexual hotspot than armpits or toes? After all the pussy is the main sex organ.

I'm all for the rest of the point you're making, about exploring and being personal and whatnot.
i heard you say all this like Dr.Ruth..............i think i need to get out more, but i love her, but yes, the vageeeeeeen

You really haven't been with a guy before, have you?
more than you buster i bet good money on it and trust me lesbians have found spots better than any man and i had beautiful caring male lovers that only wanted my satisfaction and would wait to climax(maybe they were lesbians like darvocet) and curry
drunk samson & gert GIF by vrt

more than you buster i bet good money on it and trust me lesbians have found spots better than any man and i had beautiful caring male lovers that only wanted my satisfaction and would wait to climax(maybe they were lesbians like darvocet) and curry
drunk samson & gert GIF by vrt
I'm talking about the prostate.

I'm talking about the prostate.
Confused Gary Coleman GIF
anytime i was in a mans anal cavity searching for his,hmmmmm sweet spot he would just queef to the tune of jeopardy or suddenly his baritone grunts would turn soprano, but yes the prostate is most DEF not a false narrative or mythical spot, but hey yah i know youre the sexpert, but yah my bad ,wolf💓gang phuk(see i have a heart on for you)

Confused Gary Coleman GIF
anytime i was in a mans anal cavity searching for his,hmmmmm sweet spot he would just queef to the tune of jeopardy or suddenly his baritone grunts would turn soprano, but yes the prostate is most DEF not a false narrative or mythical spot, but hey yah i know youre the sexpert, but yah my bad ,wolf💓gang phuk(see i have a heart on for you)
Do you see how much more difficult it is for a man to fake an orgasm?

There is something far better.

The fornix immediately anterior to the cervix is very sensitive and capable of producing vaginal orgasms to a fair amount of women provided they are sufficiently aroused. They call it the a-spot, and unlike the supposed g-spot, its location can easily be pointed to anatomically.

It a bit elusive considering that few are even aware of it and it is pretty far in there, sort of where the bladder and uterus meet, in terms of depth. I have figured out how to aim for it with good success (and effect) but it is kind of awkward to get to position wise. Best seems to be from behind with her face flat down butt up, and then approaching her from forward/downward direction, sort of leaning forward and down (not at all like the traditional doggy style). It is little tricky but i found that it seems to provide direct access. And you can tell when you're getting it. But it is tricky and pretty far in there, i don't think you could hit it correctly with a small dong, I would say a minimum length of 6.5" would be required to effectively stimulate it.

You can also get to it perhaps a bit more easily via missionary type position where the girl is on the bed (or table etc) legs open on their back and the guy is standing, but you sort of have to press downwards. The other position is more direct and effective but also more difficult. It almost requires a diagram.

It can produce vaginal orgasms in women who don't even think that is possible for them, but it takes a while. Helps if they are very aroused.

To get them aroused I usually say something like, "girl im about destroy that little innervated recess between your cervix and upper vagina region, yeah you know the one one baby, that nasty little recess across from the vesicouterine pouch between your bladder and uterus"

By the way I think the spot I am referring to is the same spot this woman is unknowingly referring to in this video 🤣:

Well, negrogesic knows about the bottom 🤣🤐

Most men I've slept with don't know how to find a clitoris or a g spot so I've found it hardly matters.
You can’t be serious. The clitoris isn’t something that is a myth. It’s very findable. And lickable and flickable and fun!

I don’t have one. However, if anyone needs help it’s above the “dick hole” as one of my college students so wonderfully put it during a public speaking class.

By the way I think the spot I am referring to is the same spot this woman is unknowingly referring to in this video 🤣:

Well, negrogesic knows about the bottom 🤣🤐

I’m curious where she was going with the doggystyle stuff.

Most men I've slept with don't know how to find a clitoris or a g spot so I've found it hardly matters.
Or they think its gonna feel good if they chew on your clit like a piece of gum. Then it burns when ya pee for a week.

Calm down Chewbacca!

I am not sure I have a g spot. But I have other spots that serve the same purpose for me.

Or they think its gonna feel good if they chew on your clit like a piece of gum. Then it burns when ya pee for a week.

Calm down Chewbacca!

I am not sure I have a g spot. But I have other spots that serve the same purpose for me.
I actually prefer they not bother, I'm pretty disinterested in sex to begin with and I don't particularly enjoy them thinking they're doing a good job when they believe rapidly inserting a finger over and over again is somehow supposed to 'feel good' or something. Like the first girl I had sex with I actually knew what I was doing, I don't know who is NOT telling most cisgender men they're fucking it up.