• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread

I've noticed I'm getting cold-sweats if I don't take my dose in time. I took 0.8 instead of 1.6 yesterday n felt it. That's ace we'll be both be off round a similar time then. Do you feel anxious about it or looking fwd to freedom? I'm feeling both

Evey

Last edited:
Im quite looking forward to the Rehab as its a 14 week residential course. Then hopefully Im fucking off to Barcelona - I've got a fair amount of friends over their and support, and all the health professionals involved are advising me to get as far away from my old life as is possible.

Im quite looking forward to the Rehab as its a 14 week residential course. Then hopefully Im fucking off to Barcelona - I've got a fair amount of friends over their and support, and all the health professionals involved are advising me to get as far away from my old life as is possible.

To be honest, I agree. You deserve to be happy n have come far. I'm so pleased for you that you've got a place in rehab. They do tend to advise to make a new life anyway when in recovery from addiction. I wish you all the luck n happiness in the world you deserve it <3

Evey

Last edited:
Replies back and fore to Stee purely to sully Josh's thread and force herself on the people who don't want hear her shit even more.

If this was her thread she'd be begging for not going off topic. And it's not a thread about rehab it's asking what people are doing at the weekend so you could maybe keep it light hearted and cheerful and leave the rehab talk to the many threads Evey has already started on the matter! :)

You running this weekend at all Josh? Or is the idea of £20 a gram ket imprinted in your mind already? ;)

Ketamine has a surprisingly strong negative effect on your lungs for a few days afterwards, so I'll run first heh. Drugs are so much better when you've just been for a run. Does mixing the endorphins from exercise with drugs count as a combo? It's a good one anyway ;)

Actually I've not been running much, was training for a half marathon but stupidly tried to do a 13.1mile training run about 6 weeks ago when I'd not recovered properly from a cold, over exerted myself and did my knee in. It's only just been healed enough to start doing slow 5ks again. Start building up to the next half I'd planned to do at the end of June now. I managed a 1hr 58 in training though, wanted to do under 2hrs as a bare minimum in the actual race but was hoping for 1hr 45, so on the whole I was still quite pleased.

Replies back and fore to Stee purely to sully Josh's thread and force herself on the people who don't want hear her shit even more.

If this was her thread she'd be begging for not going off topic. And it's not a thread about rehab it's asking what people are doing at the weekend so you could maybe keep it light hearted and cheerful and leave the rehab talk to the many threads Evey has already started on the matter! :)

You running this weekend at all Josh? Or is the idea of £20 a gram ket imprinted in your mind already? ;)

I give up. You can all get fucked as far as Im concerned.

Well that's pretty much what we've been told at every turn. Your not really helping considering you have a brain Stee, yet you play right into her games of trying to wind up Josh while simultaneously sending another thread with cheerful intentions into rehab talk. There are 3 threads with that very subject on the first page of EADD.

I'm only trying to keep a positive thread, one we actually talk about good things rather than moan. I've never had any beef with you Stee I even Pm'd you before in a similar incident you took offence with and you flat out panned me off. If you re-read my post there's even a smile on the end? Yet your taking your ball and going home? Come on man, it wasn't said in a snidely manner towards you or what you were saying, I'd have thought you could have seen that :)

Half marathon in 1 hour 58 Josh or a 5k? ;) I think I'd be near that for a 5k... I'm like Usain Bolt... With a pair of lead boots ha. Totally agree about the buzz off drugs being better when you've been working out

Well that's pretty much what we've been told at every turn. Your not really helping considering you have a brain Stee, yet you play right into her games of trying to wind up Josh while simultaneously sending another thread with cheerful intentions into rehab talk. There are 3 threads with that very subject on the first page of EADD.

I'm only trying to keep a positive thread, one we actually talk about good things rather than moan. I've never had any beef with you Stee I even Pm'd you before in a similar incident you took offence with and you flat out panned me off. If you re-read my post there's even a smile on the end? Yet your taking your ball and going home? Come on man, it wasn't said in a snidely manner towards you or what you were saying, I'd have thought you could have seen that :)

Half marathon in 1 hour 58 Josh or a 5k? ;) I think I'd be near that for a 5k... I'm like Usain Bolt... With a pair of lead boots ha

Hah, yeah the half. PB 5k is 21.55 now, creeping towards my goal of 20mins in ever decreasing amounts.

Well, the gardening didn't happen, and nor did the running. But I did the work thang and managed to squeeze the ket in around it too. Now I'm adding the snooker into the mix and have all the ingredients required to get stoned and make a massive lasagne between the afternoon and evening sessions, so it's good times all round really. Everyone else have a good one? :D <3