European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread

Josh

Bluelight Crew
Is it midnight already? What's everyone up to this weekend then?

The project I'm working on goes into alpha next Friday so I may go in to work on Saturday. I'm well into clearing the garden in my new abode at the moment so I've been doing that the last few weekends but it looks like it's going to rain on Saturday so I might as well bank some hours and make my life a little bit more bearable next week. I'm actually really into the work again for the first time in years so it doesn't feel like a chore.

Also, apparently ket is now £20 a gram again, not sure if I'm happy about this or not since the cost was doing a good job of keeping me off it, but gonna get some in regardless heh.

Have a good one guys and don't forget to ignore the troll! ;)

Quiet one myself mate, gf's birthday next week so gunna be staying away in a nice hotel n treat her to dinner n have a game of stoned monopoly with her n the family one night, should be a good laugh

Ahh thats awesome that yer project is going into alpha, must be satisfying after spending how long working away on it :)

I noticed the price shift myself but after the last few times i've used it i didn't have fun so will be steering clear of that stuff, have a good one though!!

as for the troll, she has been on ignore for the past 6 odd months!

Getting the family's bikes out for a service today, spend some quality family time the weekend ride to the locks , bit of fishing, pint and a munch in the nearby pub.
Thinking about returning to work soon but a bit more lazing about wont do no harm. Iv actually blocked my workmates no's from my phone cunts,been driving me mad. =D

Looks like everyone is looking good. Stay Safe,

I'll be working about 8 hrs. tomorrow, receiving my Kratom in the mail. Gonna pick up my son about 6 p.m. Eat some Etizolam, smoke some skunk and straight hang with my 14 yr. old, have a blast. PS4, going for walks, eating good, Just the usual. Play some FanDuel, shits addicting, but you can have fun with 10$ if your into sports.

Peace guys, Stay Safe and enjoy 8o

..Also, apparently ket is now £20 a gram again..

You lucky puppy! %)

New place has a garden? Oh Josh, please let us know about the garden? So we can interfere and make suggestions, all innocent like ;)

I have tomorrow off and will spend it doing mostly housey stuff. At the weekend I'll being seeing a son and nagging the other. As is the way of mums :D

Will be doing a bit of shopping and researching for where we can go for a mid-May shortbreak. I'm in the process of getting a new passport with new married name ( yes, even though it's been 5 years lol) so it'll be uk based. Happy enough with that for now.

Strungout, you've inspired me to get my bike out too. The man will need to check out the tyres etc. Your weekend sounds rather lovely - I want a pub lunch too!

Alas no drug... as such, says she.... 8)

Well I'm just renting a room, a lodger in someone else's house, so I don't really get to make suggestions myself let alone forwarding suggestions from people off the Internet heh. So far I've scraped about 10 wheelbarrow loads of gravel off the back bit (50m² or so) and dug out all the weeds and knackered membrane from there, we're going to plant a mini wildflower meadow there. I've scavenged enough paving slabs from around the garden to dig out the area in front of the shed and lay a bit of a patio thing there, then there is a section under a tree which has some more gravel and knackered membrane in gonna dig that out, put a new membrane in and then fill it with the gravel from the back bit. Then all there is do do is clear the beds either side of the lawn of weeds, but there is a skips worth of building waste filling that area at the moment, so until I can persuade the owner to hire a skip I can't clear that area. Still, I'll be happy enough with the back bit being tidy, since I can head down there for a crafty smoke heh :D

Sounds like some good weekends planned!!

I'm working so no fun for me :(

Arghh!! I'm sick of being in so much pain with my back....got a load of morphine in the cupboard but havent (and daren't) touch it...

I went to the doctors the other day and while they were happy to give me enough morphine to kill a rhino wouldn't prescribe me some heat packs because they "don't prescribe those" so I had to buy them from the chemist.....despite my problems coming off opiates being front and centre in my notes. Dont get that one at all :)

Also got my brain scan results back today and they were all clear so pleased about that :)

Right defo off to bed now.!!!!

<3

Sounds like some good weekends planned!!

I'm working so no fun for me :(

Arghh!! I'm sick of being in so much pain with my back....got a load of morphine in the cupboard but havent (and daren't) touch it...

I went to the doctors the other day and while they were happy to give me enough morphine to kill a rhino wouldn't prescribe me some heat packs because they "don't prescribe those" so I had to buy them from the chemist.....despite my problems coming off opiates being front and centre in my notes. Dont get that one at all :)

Also got my brain scan results back today and they were all clear so pleased about that :)

Right defo off to bed now.!!!!

<3

Great news about the scan dude! Hopefully that weight off will outweigh the back pain and you'll get some good rest. I'm out too, cyaz all tomorro :)

Great idea to start a Friday thread Josh, we will follow alasdairns advice and ignore whichever people we don't want anything to do with. :)

I'm having a quiet one. Some sort of stomach/groin pain has returned from Xmas time, after one night of excessive drinking. So no booze for me this weekend, had a decent sesh a couple of weeks back, but these days I just cant do it every weekend or even every month with the uppers.https://www.bluelight.org/vb/editpost.php?p=13565630&do=editpost

Got a couple of OC 40's and some nice smokables to chillax with for the weekend. Casually without meaning been seeing more and more of this girl lately but I only seem to get anywhere when its the weekend and we're both pissed. Might try asking her over this weekend if I'm feeling better and not looking too spangled on the oxy's! ;)

Nice one on the £20 a g ket Josh, dont know if thats a blessing or a curse these days though. Pretty sure one particular excessive K binge is defintely one of several things that contributed to whatever is wrong with my guts heh

Glad to hear your result were all clear englandgz mate! %)

Just want to echo everyone else englandgz, that is great news! congrats mate :) you must be over the moon with that

Also man, if you are in pain don't feel liek you are letting yourself down by struggling through in pain, use the morphine man, you can deal with withdrawals another day but pain will grind you down

Yea im glad the scan came back clear, G n I hope you're out of pain soon x

Evey

Great idea to start a Friday thread Josh, we will follow alasdairns advice and ignore whichever people we don't want anything to do with. :)

I'm having a quiet one. Some sort of stomach/groin pain has returned from Xmas time, after one night of excessive drinking. So no booze for me this weekend, had a decent sesh a couple of weeks back, but these days I just cant do it every weekend or even every month with the uppers.https://www.bluelight.org/vb/editpost.php?p=13565630&do=editpost

Got a couple of OC 40's and some nice smokables to chillax with for the weekend. Casually without meaning been seeing more and more of this girl lately but I only seem to get anywhere when its the weekend and we're both pissed. Might try asking her over this weekend if I'm feeling better and not looking too spangled on the oxy's! ;)

Nice one on the £20 a g ket Josh, dont know if thats a blessing or a curse these days though. Pretty sure one particular excessive K binge is defintely one of several things that contributed to whatever is wrong with my guts heh

Glad to hear your result were all clear englandgz mate! %)

risky business there mate, being pissed is one thing, gouching out on oxy is another, be careful if ya choose that one n dont forget to drop a blue diamond if things get heated lol, oxy can be a cunt like that ;)

Nice one Englandz, and long may you keep off the rhino meds!

Josh you are a cunt for getting k @ £20g...yep I'll not let that go :D (ever) I hope your backdoor tree gets aids :p Ack I'm just jealous. I too wish for a big backdoor trunk! You cannot beat a safe outdoor space for playing in, you lucky sod <3

I demand pics of said garden patch with fairy lights.

Off to trial a victory roll 8(

Yeah Kate bikes FTW. Got my daughter a junior pendalton polkerdot red with an nice big basket on the front going to surprise her and pick her up from school with it tomorrow.
Nice to see you about <3

Yeah Kate bikes FTW. Got my daughter a junior pendalton polkerdot red with an nice big basket on the front going to surprise her and pick her up from school with it tomorrow.
Nice to see you about <3

That's so sweet, she must love her ole man to bits. Bet she's delighted with her new bike.

I've posted it loads of times before but this is my lil bike babe, and yes I fill those baskets with loads of girly shite :D

NSFW:
photo24_zps2b2fcdc6.jpg

Passing mate, passing by. It's nice to read about how you are all getting on.

Boring weekend but Ive been naughty and scored so once the houseworks done, bong + spliff time which will keep my mood elevated while I watch a flick with my dad, then its out for a nice long walk (I live in the midddle of nowhere) weather permitting and then come tea time I can get the bit and bobs out, have a nice big crank after which Ill spend the rest of the evening / night in a buddha position nodding into my plate. 100 points if I come too with the plate stuck to my forehead and -10000 points if I nod out with a pin in my arm - something, regardless of how smashed Ive been, Ive always been able to remove (im referring to a a member reporting leaving the house this week with his dart still in the bullseye) . It takes about 90 seconds for an IV shot to hit me, which is always plenty of time to remove and put into bin, even if I nod straight out as soon as it hits me.

No monies now so surprise surprise, Sat / Sun will be just a PS4 / film fest thru a cloud of ganjee smoke, after which Im going to try and keep it clean until next w/e when I can afford some more ganja. Ive managed to get through a week with just one dose of flubromazepam on Tuesday, and Im going to try and keep it going by laying off the benzos untill the end of the month at least.

Not that you wanted or needed to know any of that, but the thread did inquire by definition.

Hope everyone has a nice w/e where ever your from or wot ur on, and lets see if Spring decides to put in an appearance at any point.

Stee xx

Down to 50mls now Evey - in 2 weeks ill be on 45 so if I want a smooth descent, approach and landing next weekend will have to be the end of it it (save for a final lick before I pack my bags and do what Miss Winehouse insisted #no, no - no# to)

Well done you've come a long way (sorry I hope that doesn't sound patronising!) do you feel any affects yet? I didn't feel much affects from dropping Subs until I went from 2 mg to 1.6 mg n boy did I feel it lol was over ambitious with my taper but key worker has stopped now n I'm seeing their doc on Tuesday. He's actually a psychiatrist n works most of the country, very pleasant n down to earth fella. Will your reductions be smaller near the end? Has they given you a time scale? Mine is July / August if all goes to plan <3

Evey

Last edited:
Hopefully the end of the summer all things =

Im starting to feel sick first thing on a morning now, but as far a w/d symptoms go they're just threshold (just lots of yawning and watery eyes) and 90 mins after my dose im feeling fine again, with the juice holding me for the rest of the day with no problems