• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday Thread: Crank up the choons and lets get dirty!

I have had plenty of coke while tripping. It was always fine but probably a waste considering the doses of acid i take. Some people say never mix stims with acid but i think its individual. Mdma is a stim of sorts and goes well with lucy. Whatever floats your boat i reckon. Normally i just take acid by itself. Maybe some DMT during the trip but usually just the acid. That molecule by itself is fun enough.

Sorry man but tldr. Looks like they sent out some pretty solid gear though. Hope you are doing OK?

That's a reasonably fair comment as despite being totally from the heart, it was a completely pointless post that resulted from a test dose of a final few grams of one of my final 3 legally obtained drugs that was so clean, smooth and potent, to the point that the sample I took when it arrived induced such a psychotic level of pure focus that I spent the following 30 hours writing further epic posts with multiple thousand word posts of a similar length - which I think I managed to instantly delete as soon as I read them by taking advantage of the occasional objective view of the crap I was spouting out of my damaged brain...

(if I make anything other than a one or 2 line post I always use Word to generate the content, as my spelling and grammar is so atrocious that I try to make full use of the review ribbon as well as having the post saved within an alterative programme, something I now do as standard as I have accidently deleted so many (actual relevant) posts while composing them on the forums own text editor which, while being totally fit for purpose is still occasionally prone to Failure, something that is acceptable for an online imbedded application such as a text editor, but as a result of losing what could be and hour or two of ‘work’ far too often I cannot rely on it for the odd occasion when I actually compose a post worth reading).

I no longer have to worry about how ludicrously long and boring it was as your response was encouraging to hear, that I at least included enough information at the start that anyone with the ability to scan the content of such a lump of unadulterated internal witterings hopefully didn’t even waste their time even attempting to read it.

Although from a few screws still missing, I am fine and I appreciate the time you took to enquire about my wellbeing as you were still considerate enough to see how unintentionally, but rapidly I completely lost it. This is what happens when you have what for me will probably the last time I have access to such high purity materials, as of course they are a completely different beast to the what are usually, highly diluted street drugs.

Stee

Finally got round to reading this, big up your mate - that sounds epic :D Nice little bit of history of GG too which I enjoyed reading. I aspire to be the cheesy quaver you are tbh :D

Josh, I can only thank you for taking the time to read what the was the most basic cognitive motivation that induced what has developed in a general state of mania since I received the best bday present I could personally ever wish for after what has been a largely miserable and soul destroying 3 years, which I am still overwhelmed by due to the insight and generousity of my friend who obviously knew what would could be only described as 'just what the doctor ordered'. I just hope that I can look after myself well enough between now and then (by getting a few proper meals down me and laying of any drug use beyond my methadone and weekend cannabis) so that I am as physically and mentally fit by the time the weekend arrives - as I the only way I can demonstrate my gratitude at the moment is by giving it the biggest one possible, as I have always done, but I have never been away from it so long in my entire life 3 years and the fact that I am no spring chicken any more, while at the same time I have become a well roasted turkey.

I glad you enjoyed it as despite the ridiculous content its the only thing that I am as obsessed with other than getting smashed, and the fact the latter is an integral part of the former I hope you can see why and how I have managed to blow my head off over the last 22 years.

Thanks for reading. Ill keep any posts I may make between now and weekend itself as tight, too the point and at the absolute minimum as is possible.

Stee <3

Yup, penny acid and 3fpm. Unfortunately, my phone battery died just as he was extolling the virtues of that combination - but my interest has been piqued by the tweak 'n' freak cocktail...

They do mix pretty perfectly as long as you try and lay off the 3 as soon as the acid really starts to take effect as by doing so you can avoid any fleeting sensation of body load.

And as counter intuitive my declaration may have seemed considering I am getting ready for an epic rehabilitation process, the only reason I am going through with it is due to societal demand as I have been living off the sate for 3 years and is the only way I can make myself fit for purpose so that I can re-join the labour market - I still absolutely stand by what I have said which is why my only hope is that they have some way to brainwash or if necessary partially lobotomise me as I cannot se any other way to change my manner of thinking.

It was really good to finally catch up with your properly bud and as soon as the next months madness is out the way Ill make every effort to catch up with you soon as I can, as although I'm not a drinker I still love a nice summertime pint or 2 with some quality ganja.

Thanks again Fubar, much appreciated

Stee <3

Was Stee in Lysergic land? If so there is no reason to ever stop taking those...just dont do it every day

I read you fella - I have actually been extremely temperate with them, as despite getting a couple down me over the last 3 weeks I have held off using one since last September, and with only 45 tabs to last me the rest of my life I will be treating them like gold dust. It plainly obvious that as refreshing as they are when used sparingly, they will obviously smash my mental health to bits if used more than once within a month or 2.

I read you fella - I have actually been extremely temperate with them, as despite getting a couple down me over the last 3 weeks I have held off using one since last September, and with only 45 tabs to last me the rest of my life I will be treating them like gold dust. It plainly obvious that as refreshing as they are when used sparingly, they will obviously smash my mental health to bits if used more than once within a month or 2.
Used sparingly they can do wonders for your mental health too. It works for me anyway..not with 1p but with the finest of the mother compound. I have some 1p to try but i doubt its going to have the magic of 98% pure Swiss Bliss. Maybe i will eat my words. We shall see.

Re methadone [MENTION=306868]steewith2ees[/MENTION] it's a double edged sword in that is free mu receptor opiates from the goverment and gives you stability but it's a bitch to get off....NEVER try to CT or you will discover a new layer of hell that you never knew existed.....anyone can do a 5 day rattle but a 6 month one will test you to your limits.....

I still shudder when I think back to last year...

My worry is that with your current mental health state that would break you ...it nearly broke me....

Stay safe my brother. <3

:)
I'd just like to confirm that, having spent over 2 hours on the phone to Mr 2ees in the small hours of this morning, that he was indeed both 'super fucked', and having 'a quality weekend'!

Quote of the day (from Stee) was:

"I just fuckin love taking drugs and don't EVER want to stop!"

Truly a sentiment I can empathise with.

Stee, you are a true legend and I look forward to meeting you :)

I don't know if you guys do an EADD weekender of the week award around here, but I certainly know where my vote would be going

Re methadone [MENTION=306868]steewith2ees[/MENTION] it's a double edged sword in that is free mu receptor opiates from the goverment and gives you stability but it's a bitch to get off....NEVER try to CT or you will discover a new layer of hell that you never knew existed.....anyone can do a 5 day rattle but a 6 month one will test you to your limits.....

I still shudder when I think back to last year...

My worry is that with your current mental health state that would break you ...it nearly broke me....

Stay safe my brother. <3

G, I remember reading about how bad it was while in process. As I'm sure you remember discussing at the time, although the Methadone has done wonders for reducing my heroin use drastically - we still said that it would be easier to finish the taper by swapping back onto gear once the meths out of your body.. I wouldn't have spent this much time on the stuff if I wasn't going to go through with the taper to the bitter end. Once I get down to 25 - 20 ml then my leyworker and I intend to get the consultant to swap me onto bupe, and once I have been stable on that for a month or 2, continue the taper down until I can get into the detox facility the rehab centre use to get their residents opiate free, so that they can start the 14 week residential course within 24 hours of ther final opiate dose.

Its going to be a long autumn/winter....

Used sparingly they can do wonders for your mental health too. It works for me anyway..not with 1p but with the finest of the mother compound. I have some 1p to try but i doubt its going to have the magic of 98% pure Swiss Bliss. Maybe i will eat my words. We shall see.

Oh it works. While they're are subtle differences it is clear now that 1-P is a prodrug for LSD, the only main difference in the fact the it is highly serotonergic, which as a pill head and electronic music obsessive makes them even better than traditional acid tabs, along with other factors. The one friend of mine who is a real acid head first tried 1-P round here about a year ago and rates them to the extent that when I recently broached him about him getting me a LSD(25) blotter now that my confidence in such experiences has increased, he told me they were not worth bothering with as the 1-P did exactly the same job but in a better fashion! The only 'negative' comparison is that it isn't as potent as LSD-25, so experienced trippers may need to start with an
initial dose of 200 - 300mcgs. I have taken 200 on one occasion which was fairly profound, and while I do intend to try a 300mcg dose at some point, I can't ever see myself going any higher than that as it has the same depth you would expect from standard acid and as I'm trying not to push things too far too quickly (100mcgs still does the trick for me perfectly) I know that taking it too far just once would leave my stuck down the rabbit hole in my own personal Watership Down animation, as anyone who saw that flick as a child was scarred for life, despite being such an amazing movie.

It's nice to see some romance on the forum

Its lovely isn't it. Being the alpha - male I obviously am, I have noticed that while Consumer has clearly had a good crack at gaining Fubar's attentions, I'm just going to step in and pull him right from under the competitions nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consumer's been sniffing FUBAR's bike seats for months. Clearly predatory sexual instincts in our Aussie comrade.

I wish it was still Friday, and more of you were fucked. Just eaten 300mg of meph. Yum yum.

Do people not respect the negative side of LSD and psychedelics? Isn't that a valuable part of them? I disliked the nBOMEs for this reason as I feel they aren't anywhere near as effective when it's all sparkle no shadow as self-analytical tools.

Do people not respect the negative side of LSD and psychedelics? Isn't that a valuable part of them? I disliked the nBOMEs for this reason as I feel they aren't anywhere near as effective when it's all sparkle no shadow as self-analytical tools.

Absolutely. I gave up on acid as a teenager after too many bad trips and have steered clear of any sort of psyche since aside from my annual trip into the Shropshire hills to stock up on mushrooms, which never last past Christmas anyway, limiting their use to 2 or 3 times a year (1000 shrooms don't go very far when your the only person in a large peer group to be bothered to go picking, which involved very early mornings in order to dodge the police)

It was only just over a year ago that got back into lysergamides through taking the plunge by trying a blotter of 1-P. As these are buttons I have never really pushed in my brain it was extremely profound, and by experiencing the process of 'ego death' for the first time I managed to do some serious cognitive rewiring, giving my neurotic, mashed up guilt ridden brain a proper spring clean and used the objectivity such psychedelics induce to do some serious but positive reflection on what a twat I am, and although it didn't cure my twatitis, it has done my overall psychological outlook wonders, if that counts.