• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday Thread: Crank up the choons and lets get dirty!

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
Well boys and girls, it's that glorious time of the week most of us have been waiting for. Hopefully the sun is shining where you are, good music awaits and much debauchery to be had by all. So, what's everyones plans. Other than SirVim the solo roller who seems to have started his weekend of melty fun already! =D Jammy bastard :!

I'm gonna go wild and.... Wait for it. Chill. Got some bidniz to take care of this morning / afternoon. With any luck I'll end my night on a mellow note.

i have a weekend of hellsih housework to do, but yes thankfully music and mild debauchery will be had.

it's been a long week,and a tough week, but ive taken so much acid this month im afraid i will have to make do with dissocatives and a sly weed buzz in the evening.

it's a hard nock life (especially when you have to clean the bathroom)

Gardening if the weather is neither too bad or too good - because fuck shovelling things about if it's 25°C like it was last weekend. I'm levelling off an area to put in a membrane and then gravel, then doing edging for the flower beds around it with bricks I've salvaged from about the garden.

Also, Uncharted 4 if I can find somewhere in town with a copy, because I have been an idiot and didn't pre order it. I'm assuming the digital distribution copy will be full RRP of £59 when you can usually get new releases in the shop for under £40, which is a fucking scam. Although perhaps U4 will be pricey everywhere for now.

Run club Sunday, totally back on it now. 10k league race last Weds which I did terribly in, but not as terribly as I expected for not having run for 2 months. Next one in 2 weeks and then a local half at the end of June so no drugs for me at the moment (I still love you all even though I'm a deserter though, hopefully you can forgive me), just working hard at getting back to January fitness levels quickly without injuring myself again. 8k/40mins before breakfast this morning!

Have a goodun anyhow guys <3

I'm on my 5th episode in a row of EastEnders and I see the next episode is an hour-long special. Whoop-whoop!!

Haven't even started any of May's episodes.

Still haven't got used to watching Danny Dyer speak without swearing. He does throw in a bit of rhyming slang which I doubt was in the original script.

Last edited:
Housework?

Gardening?

Whats happened to you people? :O

I kid, I'll probably wind up having to do a lot of chores myself an oak tree in the garden has just been chopped down in prep for another house being built. Guess who's got the glorious job of barrowing that badboy back and fore to the wood shed :sus:

Ordered a few grams of meph for old time sake during the week. Preying it will come for some weekend shenanigans! I do have my doubts though, knowing my luck it will probably arrive on Monday lol.

Mister has already informed me I ordered the stuff that was 20% less pure at a much higher price. So you'd think it would be only fair if it arrived sooner. Amirite? =D

Hope everyone has a good un!

Buying a(nother) fuckin car. Then mentally preparing myself to go back to work on Monday after 3 months off.

This may well involve a head melting amount of acid as I've got the house to myself all weekend. =D

Damn it no meph. Despite mate receiving a package of meph he didn't even remember ordering?

Had 40mg Diaz and a cup of coffee. About to light a spliff. Then possibly order more drugs to mates for tomorrow now. But knowing my luck do that and the first lot will miraculously arrive :sus:

I'm liking this
https://soundcloud.com/themagician/magic-tape-61

Urrghh my head :D

Out last night for a few drinks, I think we went to sleep about 5 or 6ish ?

Summer has arrived so were up in the 90's at the moment (will get hotter the coming weeks) - I had to buy myself a bottle of sunblock stuff (what is it called sun screen ? sunblock ?) Anyhow factor 30 to have an hour on the patio is just not on.

Has anyone heard from our lovely Snolly ? Not seen her posting in ages.

Not sure how many people are on PS4 - is anyone playing 'Alienation'? Two stick shooter - great fun and really cheap.

Wait what was I talking about again, is it Wednesday ?

Bearlove <3

Oor lovely Snollz is kicking about. Just not on BL it seems.

Enjoy your weather my lovely carebear <3

I've lived here too long, I don't like the heat anymore. Give me snuggles and blankets any day.

Oor lovely Snollz is kicking about. Just not on BL it seems.

Enjoy your weather my lovely carebear <3

I've lived here too long, I don't like the heat anymore. Give me snuggles and blankets any day.

Hiya my sexy <3 :)

I'm glad snollz is OK as I hadn't seen her posting in ages.

Here too long ? TBH I'm not really sure where you live or where your from? Are your from the US ?

Summer arrived over the last few weeks, we went from one ac unit to 3 and its just going to get hotter - we will be in the 40+s in a few weeks again. If it was just hot then I wouldn't care (xanax/valium n vodka does that) but the humidity kills me.

Trying to get booked up for my holidays - Want to go to Japan for July, real life stuff seems to get in the way though :D

dose of methadone, a few beers and a quarter of moroccan hash will keep me busy this weekend

Tonight will involve copious amounts of speed and bourbon, tomorrow will involve copious amounts of speed and I think its safe to say a lot of dog walking will be done too, I'm 26 but seriously when the fuck did I turn into a cranked up 40 year old rambler?

Recovering from withdrawals from a habit with butyr fentanyl as of Monday afternoon. I'm over the worst, but have hardly eaten or slept in days. If I can get a small meal and a half nights sleep this weekend, I'll take that as a success.

p6k0aQc.jpg

Look at this motherfuckin cake I won in a raffle at work tasted fucking lush and shaped like an ambulance:)

Call me cock dribble again and I'll knock that fringe clean off ya forehead guffball

but aye sound, could be about.

snorted small line of 2cb and skunk doobies are bein a blaaazed! %)

dose of methadone, a few beers and a quarter of moroccan hash will keep me busy this weekend

I know this is none of my business and you'll be rightfully thinking 'who is this cunt', but from what I've read while being a lurker, you always seemed like a chipper to me - e.g. taking pics of your darknet bought gear and saying how smoking pretty small quantities of gear would make you vomit - and moving up to MMT seems so unnecessary.

The pain and suffering people go through to get off this opioid that is taken to help them get off a (IMO) lesser opioid, heroin, seems so pointless. Bizzarre, even...

If you want off the gear, I don't see why you don't just do the week cold-turkey and perhaps suffer the month or so of depression. It's the lesser of two evils.

You're lucky enough to have a girlfriend by your side to help you through this. I just think you could save yourself a lot of unnecessary suffering by knocking it on the head before you get too far into your maintenance programme.

Sorry if I sound nosey.

I know this is none of my business and you'll be rightfully thinking 'who is this cunt', but from what I've read while being a lurker, you always seemed like a chipper to me - e.g. taking pics of your darknet bought gear and saying how smoking pretty small quantities of gear would make you vomit - and moving up to MMT seems so unnecessary.

The pain and suffering people go through to get off this opioid that is taken to help them get off a (IMO) lesser opioid, heroin, seems so pointless. Bizzarre, even...

If you want off the gear, I don't see why you don't just do the week cold-turkey and perhaps suffer the month or so of depression. It's the lesser of two evils.

You're lucky enough to have a girlfriend by your side to help you through this. I just think you could save yourself a lot of unnecessary suffering by knocking it on the head before you get too far into your maintenance programme.

Sorry if I sound nosey.

Don't be sorry mate! it's all good,

I know it seems that way, the reasoning behind me going down this route is I can't stop using opiates, if its not heroin, which i was up to 2/3g's a week using 5/7 days a week with codeine in between, i realised that this was now every week, the withdrawals were kicking my ass so i was constantly on h or codeine, I also can't afford to keep this habit up, it's eating near all my money each week, haas turned life into a constant scavenger hunt for cash and gear and even if i clean up, the probability of me relapsing is high, I am going on this so I can be stable when moving in with my gf, I can't be spending needed cash on gear and I definitely don't wanna sell things again to pay for it,
I realise its gunna be a nightmare to get off but for the time being the positives outweigh the negatives, I would have gone on subs but ireland doesn't offer them :/