• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

Smoked it out of a mountain dew can in high school. I've come a long way baby. I'm a big supporter of its legalization. I smoke daily. Meet a ton of horrible alcoholics who ruined lives throughout my lifetime but no potheads that caused much harm. It's my DOC.

I got really high and told my mom that my eyes are red because I had to run during PE.

lulz

I was just chucking buds in the bong without really prepping the shit and taking enormous puffs. I felt like I blacked out with laughter at the idea of the incredible smallness of an ant's cock. :\ One of the most intensely psychedelic experiences I've had. I think I was 13 or 14.

The story could be told much more expansively but I'm actually pretty stoned now so . . . ;)

First time i smoked weed was at 7th grade, me and some friends were sitting in the bushes of the school, the j was passing over and over till i started to feel high, we all started talking and we laughed at jokes that are not even funny haha..
I felt really energetic and my mood was lifted i became much more happy than i was before i smoked, we have gone to the caffiteria where we usually buy food, and one of my friends stole food from there cuz none was watching the place, lol
we all had a good time munching then we gone to meet some more friends in their classes (it was all in a 1hour break) they told us we look wierd, i said we did heroin lmao..
It was really fun, mj is always a thing!

I laughed so fucking hard it felt like mike tyson used me as a a punching bag the next day, my ribs were SHOT! It was panama red or maui i forget. The trippiest thing was a cockroach was chillin right next to us on the ground, we named him Charles. Really down to earth little dude. Ah the good ol days man!!

I was early teens & at a festival in the 80's, sitting in a circle of people including 3 recently acquired, much cooler & older step-siblings, one of whom I really fancied & wanted to impress

The person to my right passed me my first ever spliff, I took a couple of drags, then passed it back to the same person, who said 'no man, pass it on'

Social faux pas mortification

I don't think I even got stoned

It was in some bushes next to a motorway at the edge of my town, summer 2002. My mate was with me (it was his first time, too) and two lads in the year below me who smoked a lot of weed were going to give us our first buckets (gravity bongs). The two lads were sniggering because they were obviously planning to 'stitch' us. I told them that I knew they were going to stitch me and to put more in, because I wanted to be stitched (hardcore). This confused them but they did, and pulled me a big creamy bucket. Anyway, I took the first two burns and I think my mate had the left over thirds.

I stumbled out of the bushes and sat on the path. I hadn't taken drugs before, so it was such an overwhelming assault on the senses and mind that I just kind of sat there for a few minutes not really thinking about what had happened. All of a sudden a car drove right past me at 60+mph. It sounded completely different and the sound kind of hung in the air. I looked up and saw beams of sunlight shining towards me from a bright blue summer sky, and suddenly remembered what had happened and why everything was so strange.

My thoughts were so deep, complex and creative that I became quickly obsessed with the mind and stumbled upon bluelight and erowid. I would smoke back to back buckets in the forest with my (other) friend, trying to alter my mind as much as possible and talking about intense subjects that we'd never remotely considered before. And, here I am.

It was behind this bus stop. I was sitting on the pavement to the right of the bus stop.

qpbzAH9.jpg

That's a weirdly cool little bus stop.

Shit that cool just doesn't exist in the US. The baby boomers like to tear down anything more than 5 years old because it's a horrible safety hazard to everyone on the planet in their minds. Oregon (where I live) is especially terrible. I'm into urbex a little bit and I've done extensive research on locations around here, of which there are almost none. Oregon immediately tears down buildings when they get shut down, the few that aren't immediately torn down have a persistent police or security presence until they are torn down. It might have something to do with our immense homeless problem, I guarantee they would turn it into a mausoleum of bodies from ODs in weeks if they were unpatrolled.

I got kinda far off topic there but that's a weirdly cool looking little shelter long story short. Wish there was anything cool to look at or be around out here.

I was 23 or 24 years old and after some months of struggling a friend and I had finally managed to score some proper weed from the darknet markets. Northern Lights i think. We were both too socially inept to find or dare look for a physical hookup lol

It was super late at night and I took maybe two or three good rips from a small bong and oh man. I could barely talk cause I was laughing too hard at myself and everything. My brain felt like it was vibrating inside my skull

Short story:
Just started grade school (me and brother) so was probably 6-8 years old - already sneaking cigs from parents.
Dude used to walk down our street after work (as we later found out). He always smoked something that smelled fruity and "funky". I tell him it smelled good and asked what it was and he said "Pot rolled in strawberry paper... wanna try?"
Me: Sure
Taco Man: Pull on it like a cigarette and hold the smoke for a few seconds.
I do as instructed (older brother didn't try til a couple days later).
Loved the taste and chilled for a minute.
Taco Man: You OK?
Me: Yep... everything has a glow around it.
Taco Man: Gotta get home. See ya'll later.
Me: OK. Maybe tomorrow?
Taco Man laughs as he strolls away.
We smoked a few times afterward and I started getting my own nickle sacks (in the bank-change envelopes) from some ne'er-do-well (<--- this is of course sarcasm as it takes one to know one) neighbors/friends older brothers. :D

first time was on a trip to see some distant family members out in the country with nothing to do for three days , they introduced me to edibles and I stayed baked the whole time lol. Actually it was for a funeral and I ate a full cookie an hr before the service, not a good idea but we all went swimming after which felt crazy that high

First time smoking, I was snowboarding with some friends. I took 3 or 4 hits and felt a slight buzz. Nothing much. First time properly blazed, I was at home listening to music in my room. It was at night after my parents were asleep. I waa around 17 both times

I was probably around 12-13.. I was babysitting for a young couple down the street. My dad definitely smoked when I was younger but I had never tried any of his.. however I saw a roach in this couples ashtray, and a cigar box on top of the fridge.. when the tot was sleeping I opened up the box and found a nice little pipe and some probably terrible weed. I was on the phone with a friend at the time so he dared me to smoke it. At this point I was already smoking cigarettes so I figured why not. I put a bit in there and remember laughing hysterically for quite a while. It felt like trapped butterflies.