• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

PinkStrawberries

Bluelighter
It all started in 7th grade

It was my best friend (Betty), her little sister (Bitty), and her best friend (Nina), and me : )

We called up some guy friends of ours at the time and they dropped off two, already rolled joints and then left.

Betty's mom was next door hanging with a neighbor, while we were all in her back yard smokin' it up! :D

After our high kicked in we just ran around the house and laughed at each other, histerically...

best part about it was, well theres a few...

you know those clear, glass, weather doors that go on the front door? Well

Nina was running inside and i guess she didnt notice that the weather door was closed and went full speed ahead into the glass door, and then fell straight back! WHAM! LOL
We all were rolling around on the floor and ground laughing uncontrollably, then I noticed Betty's mom was walking back home,
so I composed my self the best I could and with a goofy smile and squinted eyes and in the most stoner voice, I said to little Bitty
"Your Mom's home" trying to be as concerned sounding as was possible at the time.. in which she looked at me and started laughing even harder, which in turn made me start laughing even harder, which in turn made the rest of us start laughing even harder untill we heard her mom open the door, we all stfu and dropped our jaws and started running for the bed rooms!

After the cost was clear again, little Bitty and I sat on the kitchen floor and went through a half gallon of Bryer's choc. ice cream

<3=DGood Times =D<3

lol my first time sucked it was out of some gay little can and i barely felt it and we just ate chips n salsa all night

Not that long ago, right after my 16th birthday, my best friend rolled us up a joint and we smoked it in some parking lot type deal. I didn't get high, but I thought I was just because I felt slightly more energetic. I thought "What's the big hype over this shit, It's not thatttt great." Then we sneaked into Pinnapple Express.

Well it all started with my sister saying "wanna smoke weed?"

And then i ate 3mg of klonopin thinking "whats the worst thing that could happen, i black out?"

Woke up in my bed the next day with a blackout for the entire time after i swallowed them...

I was blacked out the first time i smoked, we were all wrecked on klonopin.... We went in the room that we smoked in and there was about a gram of half smoked bud on the floor like we only hit it for greens and knocked it out to pack another....

First few times I smoked weed, I got nothing out of it. The first time I got high was just a few weeks ago now.

It was a Sunday, I'd gotten more weed, and this time I thought I'd try and smoke it via a pipe. I invited a good friend of mine around, Ash. We mucked around for the day. At about 6 PM, another friend, Angus, popped over. We told him we were planning to smoke weed in an hour or so. He wanted to join in, but would pop some pills (diphenhydramine) instead.

At 7 or 8 we started to smoke up, and we smoked a metric fuckton. My head started spinning, and I fell down. I crawled onto my swivel-chair, and felt my legs go numb but tingly. I remember shouting something like "My feet are flying!"

Ash said something like "Oh yeah, I got that too when I got high once!" and then I started laughing hysterically. I remember then taking another huge hit, and vomiting on the floor. I put a towel casually over the glurge, and Ash went to walk over it, saying something like "Woah, better step over this." I said something like "No, no!! Step UNDER it!!! You'll get a vomit head!" and more laughter ensued.

At this point, Angus came in, and I decided he was my mortal enemy, Mortimer. Dunno what really happened during that period, other than I called him Mortimer a lot and rambled about bullshit. I called a friend of mine named Erin, but all I recall of that conversation was "Ash, Ash, tell Erin what Jamie's problem with bottoms is!" (he has an obsessive arse fetish) to which Ash managed to reply with "... He's got too many."

After that, I remember we stared at Niko from GTA IV walk in circles for what felt like an age. We laughed like madmen when Niko NEARLY pushed a guy over while walking. (Hilarious, right!?)

I dunno what Angus did that night. He was too whacked on pills to do or say much.

I don't remember much other than that, sadly. I try and remember things I say when high, though. They work for my stand-up comedy. :D

First time... i was sleeping over at my cousin's house, we whent to his friend's that lived near by y older cousin passes me a hooka w\ no weed there just so i learn how to smoke, then he comes w\ a fat joint =D played tony hanks the hole night :D

i smoked a few times before i got high but nothing happened so i'll tell you the story about my first time getting high.

i had starting working at a grocery store and became friends with a couple of guys that worked there. you could tell they smoked, they were the stereotypical stoners with long hair and the "yeah man" vocabulary. anyways, they were some of the few "real" people that worked there, so i hung around and chatted with them when i could. eventually they asked if i smoked and i told them i've tried it but nothing happened. they offered to smoke me out and after awhile i accepted.

we met up in the store parking lot one night, it was one of those summer nights where it was just as hot as it was during the day but it was dark and with fewer people out. we rolled out to mikey's house and pulled in the alley behind his house. that's when nathan started rolling the joint and they discussed their first times.

we sparked up and started passing it around, hotboxing in the car. mikey started playing some Beatles and other good stoner music. i didn't get super high or anything, but there was this stupid grin i couldn't wipe off my face and i was awfully giggly the rest of the night.
after that they took me back to my truck in the parking lot and we parted ways for the night.

ah, memories.

My friend's brother went away on vacation, and being dumb kids, we decided to break into his house (because I knew how to pick a lock), and have a party. We ended up stumbling across his brother's stash, and decided to try it out. We did our best to roll a joint, smoked it, and went wild....

We ordered pizza and the guy came to the door, smelled the weed and asked if he could get up on it hahaha....

Gettin pissed at a mates the usual for a friday night if there was no parties on, my mate had some weed so i asked if i could try some, we made a dry bong out of a coke can haha harsh as fuck. Didn't get stoned though, took me like 5 times before i actually did get stoned though.

Got a nickel sack of some disgusting pot from a kid that lived down the block, since I was internet geek I already had assembled a waterfall bong. Yeah, I didn't completely understand the significance of using a waterfall your first time haha.

Well I took my hit, left my body, and remained in a state of floating over my body everywhere I walked for most of the high. It was fun, it would zoom in and out depending on my speed, like grand theft auto. I tried to make a peanut butter sandwich using a steak knife to spread the PB lmao. Time dilation was riiiitarrrrrteddddd long. Haha, 30 seconds really did feel like 2 hours.

The first time I got properly stoned was during my senior year of high school. I had been pondering with one of my more open minded friends that we try getting stoned, we had been drinking for a little while at this point and wanted to try something new and see what the hype was.

My friend J knew someone from work named P. P was a seasoned smoker already and said that he would smoke us up if we wanted to get stoned. So we meet him in this shady ass park, walk out into this big dark field and pack a bowl. It was me, J, P, and another friend named E. I recall E telling to take a drag of his cigarette to get used to the act of smoking something. I did as advised.

We finally spark a bowl and pass it around our circle. I kept on taking big rips, as big as I could manage. I probably got about 4 or 5 hits. P told us that this was very good weed so I was pretty excited. A couple of minutes pass and I started to feel sort of disappointed. I wasn't feeling anything yet, and neither was my buddy J. After a couple of minutes we start to walk back across the field towards where we parked our cars. Then it hit me.

As I stared down across the field and walked with my friends, I began to experience a feeling of light intoxication and mild confusion, the likes of which I had never experienced. I remember saying "Oh god, I feel it now..." and felt very out of it. I felt worried that I was going to somehow lose my friends in this field as I was unfamiliar with my surroundings (this was of course ridiculous but a very real fear in my mind at the time).

By the time we get back to my friends car I am feeling it full force and so is my friend. We discuss how we feel and have a very difficult time explaining it. My friend is a bit worried about driving and so am I, so we just sit there for probably 20 minutes. At this point my friend says "You know what, I think I can do it. I think I can drive man." He was able to drive just fine :D This first experience with weed was a little confusing and not terribly euphoric, but I definitely had some good times as I got used to the effects. I will never forget that night though, it must have been about 3 years ago by now!

Oh god the first time was crazy. Alot of people don't get high the first few times...or so they say. I was in 9th grade(I think 14) at a friends house skipping school. His older brother brought out a blunt and I did not want to look like tool so of course I smoked. After not even 2 hits I was out of this world insanely high. All I had done before that was smoked a cig, not even alcohol. It lasted at least 3 hours of not being able to formulate a sentence, and just staring blankly ahead at TV. I smoked to look cool but ended up looking like a tool anyways!

i smoked weed on halloween night out of a caramel chocolate candy apple. and it was chocolate flavored weed. i was trippin nutz. the stars were echoing... idk how to describe it. and when i was walking the ground went up and down everytime i took a step

I didn't smoke weed (or do any other drugs) until after I graduated high school. I went to orientation at the University of Texas for a weekend right after graduation, and stayed with my friend Kenny, whom I had known since first grade.
When I arrived on Friday afternoon, one of the first things Kenny asked me was, "So, do you wanna get high?" I immediately agreed. I had been a very serious student in high school and was delirious with the sudden absence of classes and responsibilities.
Kenny and I went for a drive to his dealer's house and got a half ounce, then went to a head shop where Kenny bought some papers, a roach clip, and a small green tube for storing weed.
We went back to his house, and he demonstrated how to use a bong. I remember repeatedly that the curtains were drawn; I kept having the idea that a policeman might be lurking right outside the window, trying to see in. :D

I took a few bonghits, and didn't feel anything. Kenny told me sometimes you don't get high the first time. I was disappointed, but he suggested we go get something to eat and then try again later.
When we got back, Kenny decided we should try a joint instead. I watched as he expertly cleaned the seeds and stems and used a dollar bill to roll the joint.
By the time the joint was halfway gone, I felt completely different. I talked and talked, seemingly jumping from one random to another, although they seemed linked at the time. The first effect of cannabis I noticed was that it seemed to dissolve the boundaries between concepts.
The second effect I noticed was that I would occasionally lose all track of the topic I was was babbling about at the time. "Wait, what was I talking about?" I asked at least half a dozen times. This in turn, produced endless gales of laughter from both Kenny and I.
The third effect of cannabis I noticed was how totally fucking awesome it made music sound. We listened to two then-new albums repeatedly for the next couple of hours, the Cult's Sonic Temple and the Cure's Disintegration (this was 1989).

One other thing I remember was that during all this, Kenny had stuffed some psilocybin mushrooms (it would be 6 more months before I tried those) into his new green tube, and couldn't get them all out. He tried using the roach clip to reach into the tube to get the last of the mushrooms, and an image filled my head of an alligator (the roach clip looked like an alligator's jaws) in a tunnel trying to eat a mushroom that was just out of reach. I laughed so hard I was literally on the floor, limp with exhaustion and lack of breath! =D

Eventually, Kenny left to go ride mountain bikes with his brother, and left me alone with another joint and some videotapes of The Young Ones. I sat there and smoked alone for a couple of hours (which seemed like a week).

And thus began my 20 year love affair with sweet, sweet Mary Jane. :)

Could barely smoke, started coughing, managed to toke perhaps 3 times and proceeded to have a slightly embarrassing night out with a few beers too many.

I first smoked 3 1/2 years ago when i was 16. my buddy came over and we made a pipe out of foil lmfao. barely got high at all, although i did continuously read things incorrectly for some odd reason

Very messy.

First experience with tobacco, weed, alcohol. My sister's private school had some sort of fair, I was sent with her because i was being a pain in the ass (i was 13). My sister's friends and boyfriend ganged up on me convincing me to try vodka and fanta and have a cone. Very scrappy. Ended up falling asleep 5 hours later in the foam pit they had for gymnastics. Opened my eyes, even if it was another 4 years till i could smoke and control myself.

Driving when baked for the first time? impressive i wasnt able to think let alone drive.

The first time I smoked weed I was 12 years old.

My friend Jesse who lived up the street from me grew/grows weed(he is the same age as I), and he came over and asked me if I wanted to try it. We walked down the path near my house and smoked this joint he had rolled earlier, by the trees. I coughed so much, and I got really light headed. We then walked to Wendy's and ate fries. It was a lovely experience, I fell in love with pot ever since.