• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

I see, well, I'd just rather talk to the people I talk to on a daily basis more. Not lookin for anything just ... I don't even know, I can't focus, I'm just doing random stuff in order to not think.

I gotcha. Maybe get some movies and favorite food tonight? I'm not really good at this kind of shit lol.

Right now, I'm kinda going with sweatpants and locking myself away from the world.

lol that's why I'm here, it isn't working. I might have to try your idea, only problem is when I'm hella stressed like this I can't eat. Not like I choose not to, but everything I try to eat I can only eat like half of it then I end up puking that up.

I've always found vodka to make everything better.

DISCLAIMER: Don't listen to me.

its a pretty good film. i would also recommend:
dontwaste it tasteit
goo4two vol.5
share the load vol1
and jonni darkko, jay sin and rocco siffredi's films.

There is a director called Jonni Darkko. His films include Load Sharing 1/2, Wet Food 1/2, and Load Warriors.

Donnie Darko is also a great film though. Very metaphysical and sophisticated in its notions... It sure takes multiple viewings to unravel unless you're a Hawking archetype.

i'm okay. just had to deal with some dirty insulting cocksmokers on the msn messenger, but hey that's what the fucking Block button is for! and im 17 days clean but plan to relapse this summer as being off dope is not much fun. my probation ends soon then i can start using again without serious trouble.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amphetamine 123 years old today

Jan 18, 1887
Amphetamine was first synthesized at Universität Berlin by Romanian chemist Lazar Edeleanu (1861-1941) and originally named phenylisopropylamine.

I think you mean "rat poison" was first synthesized at blah blah blah.

Seriously, I understand some people might like speed, I was married to it myself, but being a chemist who use to run a lab, I can tell you speed is not worth celebrating. If you knew how it worked and what it did to the brain, you'd see its not really a drug as much as it is a poison.

Just say no to speed, say whatever you want to anything else.

And another reason I say this is speed as more irreversible effects to the brain then anything I know. Opium and heroin you can come back from, speed you can not.

As I understand it, drugs make chemical bonds to receptors in your body making your brain release different chemicals.
Poisons just cause general havoc and kill your cells.
I'm not really sure, just kinda making an educated guess.

Kind of like how when you put a key in a lock and then a door opens. As opposed to taking an axe and just smashing thru the door.

Seriously, I understand some people might like speed, I was married to it myself, but being a chemist who use to run a lab, I can tell you speed is not worth celebrating. If you knew how it worked and what it did to the brain, you'd see its not really a drug as much as it is a poison.

And another reason I say this is speed as more irreversible effects to the brain then anything I know. Opium and heroin you can come back from, speed you can not.

Why do you say that?
I take up to 30mg dextroamphetamine every 2-3 weeks for studying purposes, are you telling me that this will lead to noticable, irreversible changes in my brain chemistry and the way i function?
Thanks

Wake up call 8o

Most drugs are posion buddy. Opiates are posion in the sense that people overdose and die all the fucking time... Sounds like posion to me. Yes I do hear you about amphetamines having effects on your brain that sometimes people don't come back from. But to say amphetamines are worse than opiates is just crazy. They both have their good aspects and they both have their bad. For all the good that you may think comes with opiates personally I'd have to say there just as much bad if not more. Same goes to amphetamines, with all the good that comes with them there is just as much if not more bad. And opiate recovery isn't a walk in the part mentally either, I do realize that the effects aren't irreversible like amphetamines effects can be but try using opiates for years and then coming off them it takes awhile to get back to "normal".

Happy Birthday Amphetamine,

Sorry, I don't know who invited Bojangles69 to the party ;)