• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

How's everyone been? I had a bunch of personal shit come up, so I've been out of the picture a little bit. I'm trying to get back into the swing, but there's no way I'll be able to catch up with everything I missed. I'm going to read through the last two pages or so and just go from there. If anyone posted something you need an answer to that's further back, feel free to bump your own thread just this once. :)

going good man. hope everything is good for you now. :D

the weather has been so nice around here for the last few days, and tomorrow its supposed to be 70! bye bye winter (i hope)

This is a great thread 6/7 nigga u need to be around friday we gotta go to a valero if u feel what im sayin i got the day off n will have some loot, ohh and then off to subway muahahahhahahahahahahahha (evil laugh) anyways yea murda mitten take over !

You're from US, Bobby, we don't say "mate." We use a long, drawn out, shaggy hair stoner-style "duuuuuuuuuude." Get it right.

I gotta make Lefty feel wanted in here! Otherwise he may not come back...

How are you duuuuuuuude?

Hey hey everyone how's it goin! Only been on BL awhile, not gonna lie, lovin it here!

Ah sorry to hear the nauseous. I'm having one of the worst days of my life myself, dunno if a forum with a bunch of people I don't know is the best place to go into it, but WTH every one here has been really nice and supportive, providing I don't do or ask anything stupid.
But just to throw it out there, my s/o of four years, my fiancee of almost 6 months, decided she's just not happy now, and cannot explain why. She's calling off our wedding and leaving me with nothing to my name. Any words of wisdom anyone? Cause I'm kinda not in the best place right now, I won't lie, if it weren't for the fact I'm broke right now....well, it wouldn't have been pretty.

I would, but you guys here in BDD are my people, just thought i would drop this in the social thread, but if it's no appropriate I understand, I'll just drop it. Thanks man.

It's not really inappropriate, just you would get better advice/consolation in one of those forums.