L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Feeling of Anal Sex

Edvard Munch

Bluelighter
I searched, found anal sex topics, but never ones in relation of the actual feeling of having anal sex.

Im a guy, but Im pretty exploritive about my sexuality so I took a candle stick, lubed up the end of it and slowly inserted it inside of me to feel what anal sex feels like. I then thrusted it slowly.

... this doesnt feel right ...

You wanna know what anal sex feels like? Like you gotta take a shit. At least thats the case for me.

2 Question's:
If you've had anal, what did it feel like?
Why do you like or dislike about the feeling of it?

P.S. Im not gay, fools. 8)

Oh come now...you can't say that there have been shits you've actually taken that didn't feel really really good in a release sort of way.... ;)

1) it feels a little like that, at first, i think partially because the muscles are so tight and not really used to that kind of thing, but then you relax in just a few seconds and it feels a lot better :)

i suppose i kind of like the idea that it's a little bit naughty of a thing to do, but i also like that it just feels good...a totally different kind of good than vaginal sex, and it allows for some awesome double penetration action (i'm speaking boy + toy here) which can get me off faster than anything else :)

Edvard -- it's much better with an actual cock, rest assured. ;)

For guys though, it feels much better. It is the guys g-spot. Im not saying go get yourself a dude and get fucked by him but maybe having your gf try on a strap-on dildo wouldn't be so bad.

Boy+Toy DP got my ex off fast and hard. She was shaking so bad, i've never been kissed so much after a session than that time. She was unbeliveable happy. And shaking for a good 30minutes.

fizzygirl said:
Oh come now...you can't say that there have been shits you've actually taken that didn't feel really really good in a release sort of way.... ;)

Thats excatly how i always imagined it wqould be. B/c evry male has the G spot and its what makes it so enjoyable to unload a dump when ur stomach's al fucked up

Ive come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as an Anal Sex thread without the topic of shit floating up somewhere along the way :)

fizzygirl said:

What are you talking about? Taking a shit doesnt feel sexually pleasurable at all to me.

Edvard Munch said:
What are you talking about? Taking a shit doesnt feel sexually pleasurable at all to me.

Yeah but it feels relaxing.

imagine feeling relaxed 100 times.

^^^ WTF.

I think my ass cavities feels a lot different then yours. Shitting is relaxing, huh? Haha ... whatever works! I prefer benzo's.

Sure... i get that relaxed feeling aswell whenever i have anal sex, but it still does not compare to vaginal sex for a second.

If i do anal sex... i do it purely for something different to do during a session... mainly for my guys sake. I dont do it to get off.... it doesnt get me off.

Just another question then for this topic since people have spoken of double penetration.... i have had guys go down on me whilst using something on my.. anus....and i find that when i orgasm, it is no where near as pleasurable as to when they just go down on me normall without the anal activity. I can feel myself orgasming, but it feels really weird.... not as enjoyable. So i find anal play tends to dull down the sensation or something...

So does anyone else have this or it is just me? Because whenever someone says double penetration orgasms are the best i almost look at them like they are bullshitting. But then again maybe my body is working different...

Thinking about my first (and only) anal sex experience makes my back shiver with absolute joy.

...I was one never interested in anal sex, then when I started experiementing my gay tendencies with a good friend of mine we eventually got to the point where we needed to try something different...he brought up anal sex, I said no way I'm not putting my dick in your pooper...and so he fucked me (well I was on top rather...) and so far it has been the most intense sexual experience of my life...my orgasm was quite amazing...I think my eyes rolled back in my head for a good few seconds.

It's been 2 years since that event occured...I wish I weren't single, and I wish my friend didn't move...now I'm just a lonely gay guy who's afraid to go out into the big gay world...oh well.

My point of view on anal....ouch
I've done it a couple of times and now the rear is exit only.

it can be enjoyable if your parter know s what htey are doing. If you are a girl then perhaps some clitoral stimulation would aid this process - i know i enjoy it much more when this is the case.

Also i think that practise is the key element here... the more you do it, the more you learn how to enjoy it... 8)

Anal sex is an incredible part of sexuality (which a relief considering there aren't a whole lot of vaginas floating around my bedroom these days).

That said, the first 5 or 6 times I tried it, the feeling was definitely one of discomfort that can best be described as feeling like you need to take a dump but being in no position to comfortably take one (unless you have some extremely bizarre fetishes).

So, the feeling you describe is accurate and normal. The only thing I can say is that it is a mix of muscle memory and psychological factors. In other words, its the "newness" of it that causes that effect. I can't even remember that feeling anymore, just the memory of knowing that it felt like that.

At some point that discomfort gave way to familiarity, and that gave way to the incredible, unparalleled orgasm of which Dan1584 testifies. Thankfully, this has become the norm, and as such is high on my long list of reasons of why I wouldn't give up men for all the money in the world.