• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Ethylphenidate, and smoothie. Couldn't resist =D

You know... Fruit? Vegetables? Sometimes throw in some creatine and flax seeds?

Yes I know. I thought maybe some special Ethylphenidate-flavored recipe.

Yes I know. I thought maybe some special Ethylphenidate-flavored recipe.

Nah, the only drug I've ever found that actually makes a good flavoring is Oxiracetam. I've made oxiracetam sweet tea, where oxiracetam is the only sweetener.

This stuff is so so so strange. The high is so not worth the comedown... Sure, you can take little doses and just get little boosts of caffeine like energy and nose bleeds without having a shitty comedown. But if you want to get a 30 minute dopamine niceness which make you wan't to do a lot of stuff and feel good and inspirational about it you end up feeling like a fucking soulless piece of rotten shit with aching heart muscles, burning throat and bloody hurting nose. Yet still it's somehow so tempting...

yea all apologies for just jumping in... have read reports of EPH but had to chime in. wow 1st time trying it, parachuted (this is just one big guessestimate) 150mg and now adderall doesn't come close to that 'gimme more' urge. second time, snorted it like an a-hole-- maybe 80mg-- all at once without cutting it. what a nightmare!! on it now tonight and plan to carry it through the day with a hefty amount of etizolam which is a new one for me. so here's my general question: what is the maximum dosage you guys have done with EPH AND etizolam? don't know if i can handle it today with work starting at 5:00am and school between 7-10. much appreciated.

This stuff is so so so strange. The high is so not worth the comedown... Sure, you can take little doses and just get little boosts of caffeine like energy and nose bleeds without having a shitty comedown. But if you want to get a 30 minute dopamine niceness which make you wan't to do a lot of stuff and feel good and inspirational about it you end up feeling like a fucking soulless piece of rotten shit with aching heart muscles, burning throat and bloody hurting nose. Yet still it's somehow so tempting...

damn, too true. even just parachuting the bitch leaves me craving. if you don't mind me asking, are you alternating with other stims right now or stuck on EPH? adderall and ritalin-- even snorting them-- doesn't come close now for me! i'd hate to have go back on boystown Tina ha

Last edited:
Don't mind this stuff to be honest. Used it heavily this week, like all day til bedtime. Bombed, boofed, smoked or snorted it has different effects. Rarely feel a bomb that much, boofing comes on more full bodied and stronger than snorting. Or I sprinkle a layer on top of a cigarette and smoke it, with a cut off Maccys straw to get the excess smoke. I never believed sprinking coke on a cigarette woud work but some African kid showed me to lightly wet the cigarette and then spread on. I know you guys might say bollocks at that but I stopped vaping out of foil and do that now. It does work. It's never gonna be crack but it's pretty pretty good.

Aways started EPH sessions stone cod sober. So you reckon a can or two wil improve the euphoria?

Again, it's an odd one for me because it realy callms me and I'm even content to watch any old crap on the TV.

damn, too true. even just parachuting the bitch leaves me craving. if you don't mind me asking, are you alternating with other stims right now or stuck on EPH? adderall and ritalin-- even snorting them-- doesn't come close now for me! i'd hate to have go back on boystown Tina ha

I'm stuck with this one and I do it like 3 times a week usually without redosing for study-experimental purposes but end up being bored and kind of hangover without almost any work done. In my opinion regular amphetamine would be much better. However it would probably have harsher comedown and higher addiction potential

I'm not comparing the effects (well some of them) bit this reminds me of my relationship with crack.
Hate doing it, gotta keep doing it.
Run out, relief, buy more.
Fiendish as hell, except....
When used "as directed" I put 20mgs in caps for a tripti my parents and it was great, like mega coffee.

Whenever I have a g or 2 i end up boshing the lot Well except the last about that I flush as I feel like I'm going to burst
A couple of hours later I'm looking to see if any of "the safety sacrifice" is still there, or elsewhere, crack-alike again.

I hardly use it, maybe 6 times ever (git an early sample a couple of years ago and loved it initially. Now I'm tempted to tell my vendor to blacklist, bit there's many more to replace them.

If I have benzos, flubromazepam in particular, it's not too bad, but with just booze, or commando, it's a long anxious night, And day, etc. Also, poly drug use isn't so clever, especially just to make one of them bearable.

TL:DR - USe small (20-50 mg doses and you'll likely be fine, but use it like cut to fuck coke and it'll bite you

OH, it's not worth the nasal damage IMHO, never had any issues plugging. Tried IV twice, whilst in a phenazepam disaster and survived, but it'd be foolish to try that again. Not sure what the BAs are tbh.

Last edited:
Despite how amazing insufflation is i believe i am done after days of nose bleeds. I just let 10mg sit on the back of my hand for a few minutes, and found the skin to be quite red and irritated. Sub lingual use has resulted in a literal chemical burn, and gumming it has left a spot similar to sucking on sour candy for hours. Does anyone know if anything bad could come of this once it's in your body? Wouldn't your stomach be able to handle it since it already has acid and such. Due to its close similarity to ritalin i wouldn't imagine it having such harmful, and immediate, physical effects.

Last edited:
I mainly use ethylphenidate by plugging a 40mg to 50mg dose. I`ll do anywhere between 2 to 4 doses during a day depending on what needs to be done.

Me and the Miss just bought our first home and buzzing about the place getting things done powered by ethylphenidate really,really helps.

I've tried snorting (too painful), plugging (too gross) and bombing (doses required are too high, onset too slow)...the only ROA I use now is vaping the stuff. The effects hit instantly, with no chance of wastage. Seriously, 10 mg chased is similar to 70 mg snorted - a gram lasted me almost 2 weeks.

I got an SMS from my social security contact person today at 10:47am this morning reminding me of a meeting at 13:30pm, it's critical I show. Pretty desperate right now. I'm totally fucked still after tonight. Did 1 gram of tramadol, divided by two primers of 100mg at 11pm, and the 400mg dose at about midnight and then ta 100mg primer again at somewhere around 4:30am and 5 am 400mg dose an hour and a half later.,Primers orally, and 400mg ones rectally as it takes slightly less time to achieve full effect that way. Still takes at least 1.5 to 2 hours for full effects to kick in though. I also did a total of 8mg Etizolam in varying doses each time is took some Trams, started all this at about 11pm yesterdy. I managed to shower already, drunk two cups of coffee which seems to have helped some. I have prepared two bombs of Ethylphenidate, Each about 15-20mg, is it safe taking that before the meeting now. I'm heavily sedated atm, Last dose of tramadol was about 6am, so taking 15mg of Ethylphenidate after 7.5 hours, is that physically safe?. I do have ADHD but am currently not on Methylphenidate or any other stimulant than Ethylphenidate and that very rarely. A 1 gram bag has lasted me about 4-5 months now.

Last edited:
Well I did manage to show up at the meeting and it seems I'm fine for at least 4 more months now. Scheduled psychiatrist meeting for nest week. I did end up taking two doses of Ethylphenidate before the meeting and that went pretty okay. They were really tiny though, the first one approx 15-20mg then 10 to 15mg 20 minutes later, that was about 20 minutes before the meeting and it seemed I was actually getting away with it, like they didn't notice I was actually on anything at all. I still confessed all my habits at the end of the meeting though, dont really know why as I hate all forms of so called treatment staff, including any sort of bureucrat! With a passion! :X

Aways started EPH sessions stone cod sober. So you reckon a can or two wil improve the euphoria?

Definitely! I never take EPH without alcohol, alcohol makes it much more euphoric and takes away the anxiety I usually experience on EPH. However, unlike on many other stimulants (especially speed and coke) when you can drink much more than normally and it still doesn't overpower the stimulation, alcohol overpowers EPH quite easily IME.

Unlike alcohol benzos don't make EPH more fun, in fact the opposite. I only take benzos for the comedown (which is really, really nasty). In fact the comedown from EPH is sometimes so bad I often also take Lyrica and some alcohol to manage it. It's not only strong anxiety but also extreme anger and irritability.

I've tried snorting (too painful), plugging (too gross) and bombing (doses required are too high, onset too slow)...the only ROA I use now is vaping the stuff. The effects hit instantly, with no chance of wastage. Seriously, 10 mg chased is similar to 70 mg snorted - a gram lasted me almost 2 weeks.

The large crystal batch isn't painful at all to snort for me. That said, all other batches have ruined my nostrils and burnt intensely.

Hello there ! I've been lurking EPH threads for a while but they evolve too quickly, can't read everything. So I'm just reporting my experience with this chem. (about 1 month daily use)
I've been diagnosticed ADD about 8 months ago, but didn't followed the process, so I'm out of medical monitoring -> no treatment

I knew EPH already and bought 2g. The goal was to 1. Find the dose which fits me. 2. Manage to handle with it. So my intentions were not recreational and I did not snort lines after lines to feel like "OMG I FOUND COKE FOR 15£/g I'M SO AWESOME!"

Since I had no scale, eyeballed all time, but quite good. Like expected, about 8-15mg led to increased focus and reactivity for 3 hours, then a comming down, especially hard the 3 first days (anxiety, bad mood...etc). I took 2 oral dose/day (about 11AM and 2PM) depending of my day programm and class lessons.
This shit IS addictive, but remind yourself it's all about self-control : I said twice a day, so twice a day. In one month, I only failed 3 times, where I did continue dosing evening and night, but going to bed at 9AM was way too much cons-productive and moreover I had to get drunk to sleep, so next day was a real psychology lesson for me.
Main problem I found with this chem is, considering same dose in every parachute (I'm quite confident, EPH does not need +/-1 ot 2 mg accurate IMO), the tolerance which installed in less than 1.5 week was progressing. The fact is that I wasn't less stimulated or focused, but the effects were clearly shorter and shorter. Wich increased re-dosing Lust and so anxiety and paranoia in the coming down. Notice that paranoia only occured when I unvoluntarily "overdosed" commpared to 'normal' and was hard on the moment but easy to relativise after fact, althrough I had no weed but still alcool (evening).
Oh and notice too that I had no probem eating at all (of course don't eat just after dosing) and that I forced myself to make a one-day pause every week (managed first 2weeks).
OVERVIEW OF THE 2 FIRST WEEKS
Once my body got used to the substance (3 days) dosing same doses twice/day was very pleasant, helpfull (studies, work, motivation), mind-clearer, and I felt it very beneficial. I kept on wrinting reports on my computer as often as I could because it helped me to keep a scientifist approach. No one knews what I was doing but I people close to me surely saw that I was getting better. For example, they heard what I said without having to repeat 3 times until that messed me up and forced me to "scream' because I was upset to be understood (everybody tells me everyday that I'm mumbleing... It's very very boring). So a real mood improvement. Also slept quite good. The difficulty was to find the fitting dose, because I made my parachutes the day for the day so my dosing method was taking pictures ^^. but even when I underdosed, I prevent myself to redose until it's time for the second. --> Most boring side effect was really my tobacco doubled use.

On week 3, considering this was my first 'REAL' experience with myself and a stimulant stock, I started to love stims a bit too much and started to use MPA and it began to be more difficult to accept coming down. I did a few binges, sleeping bit every day or a lot every 2 or 3 days. But I kept my idea of 2 EPH/day. Exams approaching and MPA use helping, I started to take 3 times/day but, even on MPA (drawing, seeing ppl, playing...) each time I took EPH, IT WAS TO WORK, WORK WORK, AND NOTHING ELSE. Effects were starting do really dicrease in duration and MPA which is very long stim trough only 2-3 hours of serotonic activity made the things become very hard, and the need of weed became very nasty while coming-downs (EPH and MPA). I started to become very psychotic and envisage next day sober was impossible. I finally made a 3 days break doing nothinig but sleeping, laying in bed and drinking alcool when I realized I needed MPA to clean my room or wash the dishes.

Week 4: Exams week, could just not stop taking MPA in school and EPH to review exams or go to exams. I'm now in hollidays and I took my last EPH parachute today after a 3 days break on wine and MPA, and tonight couldn't resist too, i'm wrinting having drank a wine bottle which did me nothing and taken big MPA parachute.

GENERAL OVERVIEW
So after all, in a 33 days total EPH possession, I did it ~28 days with about (estimation with my own reports) 20mg/day first week, 30-40mg/day week 2 and 3. After that it's too hard to say. That said, I won't buy EPH again, because if you take it daily, the 3rd day, it only last 1-2 hours and it's clearly not what I need.
About side effects, I noticed [diarrhoea, difficulties to prevent pissing], anoying vasoconstriction which could be very pronouced like no feeling of hands in the cold, or legs refusing to respond after 15min of crossing legs. Imagine you're in a shitty amphitheater lesson, you can't take it anymore, you stand up to leave and your right leg refuse to obey everybody think you're drunk ^^). And of course the anxious / psychosis state after 'overdosing' or a too long binge ( but who doesn't know ??)

So I hope I was consistent and accurate, if you have any questions, do not hesitate !
A good day to you, Sir !

In the words of black hawk down "it's all in the grind"... When you look closely at eph, it's a crystalline compound, you have to really spend time grinding it down to as fine a powder as possible. Even then it's not gonna do your sinus any good in the long term. You could add benzocaine to it (25% benzo works) or even lactose, and that's gonna help with the sting, but even then your still snorting a powder with the consistency of ground glass almost. I really wouldn't recommend snorting it on a regular basis.

wow 10 pages to find this thread guess the popularity of the drug is waning a bit ?

got a gram coming Tuesday first for god knows how long a few months so tolerances should gone by now looking forward to it something different to the norm to mix with my new love Diphenidine that one is another drug from the gods of getting mashed into the next realm :)