• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

You do some dumb stuff when you have this with alcohol. It was about 4am and I was just texting some girl who I hadn't from for a while when the she had work the next day lol.

You do some dumb stuff when you have this with alcohol. It was about 4am and I was just texting some girl who I hadn't from for a while when the she had work the next day lol.

Watch-Out-We-Got-A-Badass-Over-Here-T-Shirt.png

Well, at least you didn't throw a vending machine at a police car! One of these days I swear I'll hear a news report about some kid on RCs throwing a police car at a vending machine... now that'll be the day. 8)

Last edited:
I know u folks are pretty anti branded products .. The one received was 50%eth 30% caffien and 20 % lidocain .. I know ur paying more for less but this combination is great .. The caf speeds the come up .. And the lido numbs ur face so the agony is gone.. I'd take this over str8 eth

Whoa, that is a really lot of lidocaine though. My ethylphenidate-lidocaine nasal spray required a fraction of that (I forget the exact dosage now, but it was under 1%)

You can get into serious heart trouble from doing a really lot of lidocaine, especially if allergic.

I have noticed my eph-lidocaine spray is actually an awesome decongestant in low doses, way surpasses phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine (but not meth).

ive never had crystalline mpa just that floury looking powder, i find mpa to be really weak compared to eph.

what do you guys recommend as a good natural way to wind down, like without benzos. yes i have some on standby, never fear, but id really like to abstain from using them unless i need to because i get stupid with these two together.

also, does anyone else here like to vaporize this stuff
i threw a little chunk of crystal in there (apx 5-10mg no i dont have a scale at this current time) and melted it halfway before it started turning yellow, inhaled all the vapor i could (im really bad at chasing i almost never do it) and got a nice little rush, but nothing like some good rock would give me, though it lasts a hell of a lot longer.

im not confident that i vaped it properly, though.

Can you safely combine a small dose(15-30mgs) of Ethylphenidate with a 100mg dose of 5-apdb? I find 5-apdb to be little lacking on it`s own.

Hi everyone, this is my first thread on bluelight but I am a long time reader on recreational drug advice, I have read through this thread to try an find the topic of conversation I would like to talk about but there has been no detailed post that I can see, so I hope it is ok for me to just jump in an post this :-S

I have been taking Ethylphenidate powder and crystal nasally for a few months now an it has come to the point were when I insufflate a line it stings so much that my eyes water for a good hour, my nose runs a pink liquid an stings for hours after, my concern is has the Ethylphenidate been eating away at the inside of my nose ?, what damage could it have done ?, how long will it take for my nose to heal an go back to normal now iv stopped taking it ?, and is there anything I can take or do to my nose to help it heel ?. Any advice would be much appreciated :) thank you.

You really shouldn't be sniffing this for more than a few days in a row. I did once and had nose bleeds (I'm prone to them anyway and also get them when I'm about to be sick... got that from my dad) for about a week. Was fine after that.

Try either rectal (no it's not gay) or oral, at least for me these produce no noticeable damage.

I myself snorted ethylphenidate for a good three to four months, a few to 10 times a week. My left nostril is now missing a fair bit of the thingy that it had before. According to my limited knowledge of anatomy, it ain't coming back. Really wish I hadn't gone so overboard with it (or at least stuck to using oral).
Do your self a big one, and quit using nasally. I rmember the icky gooey liquid also, with horror.

Damn, that sounds horrible, does it bother you in any way? Luckily I stopped quickly after the nose bleeds and everything healed up fine. 1 day per week or two weeks doesn't appear to cause me any problems (guess the nose bleeds are annoying but also nice since they start whenever my nose gets too irritated (also, funny thing, a day or two before I get a cold). ash.sin, listen to what WranglerPants said, maybe it's not too late for you.

Well, my nose has always been twisted, so it's hit or miss, whether I'm able to breathe with my mouth closed. However, it was this way long before the insufflation started - so it isn't the fault of ethylphenidate. Still, the visual apperance of my nose & nostrils is pretty hmmm int-e-r-e-sting. Because of the large empty space where the nose-bone-goo is normally, the nostril kinda bends, like the skin lining the nose is falling. Googl for cocaine noses, and you'll see what I mean.
The most fucky part of it all, is that I at times didn't even bother to crush the crystals (!)

(not looking for a source or hints on how to find one, just some info, if the mods think this is too close to sourcing please delete it)

Do any RC vendors sell entiopure EPH or is it all racemic? So do I just not know the right vendors, or is it not sold?

@WranglerPants:
Hope lots of people read this and are careful with nasal dosing.
Is there anything you can do to fix it? Surgery (but probably not covered by your insurance?)?

Hope lots of people read this and are careful with nasal dosing.
Is there anything you can do to fix it? Surgery (but probably not covered by your insurance?)?

I live in a country with "free" health care, in exchange for ludacris taxes. Have considered it, however, I'm a bit weary as the rhinoplastry also has a risk of fucking it more up (happened to the only two ppl I know, who had it).
I remember so vividly not listening to warnings, but man, wish I listened back then.

Yeah this stuff destroys your nose, moreso than any other amphetamine, cathinone, 2C or drug Ive ever snorted. After 1 week of snorting this stuff I realized how much it was destroying my nose and stopped instantly. I will not be doing that ever again. Orally this is a decent drug, but I still feel a little too rushy to help my concentrate.

Tested out a new batch of this, big nice rocks. And it's weird, because I did pretty decent lines and some time ago when I did Eph I was ending up with very annoyng jitterry comedown but this time I had almost no comedown, well maybe a little sadness few hours after last dose and a little faster heart rate than usual, but when you don't think about it, it goes away.
Also, when I first time tried Eph this summer it stinged so bad I was almost crying and told myself I will never do it again. And now, around three months after not snorting eph with this new batch it stang just for like three seconds and then it was gone. Weird? Did my nose evolutionized and now I have a better, stronger nose or is it so fucked up I don't even feel pain anymore?or maybe it's some kind of new magical better batch? Those rocks lookin pretty nice!
But anyways, this drug is very very subtle. :Like I once said, if you would secretly put it in someones drink chances are they wouln't even notice any euphoric or stimulating drug effects. But it's still nice. I will like it for a while and start hating again soon I'm sure :)

All this talk about snorting too much eph got me thinking... remember Pooh Bear from the movie The Salton Sea? =D

a1wUjgE.jpg

What is the "cleanest" way to take Ethylphenidate ? Aside from IV, snorting, pluging.

I've tried sublingual, dropped the powder under my tongue, it burns a bit but it's ok. But I got a bit of nausea, burning stomach.
Is there a way to prevent this ? Like taking it with food or putting it in water and drink it ? Or is it just the way Ethylphenidate is ?

Thanks

What is the "cleanest" way to take Ethylphenidate ? Aside from IV, snorting, pluging.

I've tried sublingual, dropped the powder under my tongue, it burns a bit but it's ok. But I got a bit of nausea, burning stomach.
Is there a way to prevent this ? Like taking it with food or putting it in water and drink it ? Or is it just the way Ethylphenidate is ?

Thanks

I prefer ethylphenidate spiked smoothies over all other forms of administration.