• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPH + Etiz

No - I personally find it very unpleasent, it becomes very jittery and you want to take more to restore the little euphoria however you know if you do you will feel like you've drank 5 cups of coffee one after the other.

I only take EPH when I have drank a few cans otherwise its intolerable, for me anyways.

Etizolam is the answer. I found the anxiety on EPH hideous and redosing just seemed to make it much worse. I gave up on it until I read that etizolam was helping some people and wow does it ever. Now I just pop an etiz 30 mins after my first dose of EPH and occasionally after that and the anxiety never happens. You don't need many, one lasts for hours. The longest I've gone redosing EPH is 88 hours and felt great the whole time.

I rarely do alcohol. I don't much like it and it usually just spoils whatever else I'm on. Today however I'm making an exception as having been caning it a bit the last few days I did an EPH/MPA shot this morning and turned a funny colour so bit the bullet and bought some vodka, a slurp of which sorted out the circulation but spoilt the high. I've just preempted a shot of EPH with a tot of vodka and I feel OK but something's missing. For me alcohol's a tool for rare occasions (like now) and that's it but if you like it then fair dos.

So if you haven't tried etiz with EPH I'd recommend trying it once just so you know. You might be surprised :)

Etiz+EPH ftw

I like this stuff more than any RC I've done on the market. IMO better than 4-mec, 4-fa, 2-fa.
I haven't found it to be any more harsh to sniff or shoot than 4-mec.

Benzos are essential for the come down. Etiz does the trick. I'm gonna write a trip report one if these days. But IMO this stuff is niiiice IV. Pretty decent chemical

I like this stuff more than any RC I've done on the market. IMO better than 4-mec, 4-fa, 2-fa.
I haven't found it to be any more harsh to sniff or shoot than 4-mec.

Benzos are essential for the come down. Etiz does the trick. I'm gonna write a trip report one if these days. But IMO this stuff is niiiice IV. Pretty decent chemical

Also my favourite RC. I've not tried the other chems you mentioned but I'm happy to take your word for it. Sniffing EPH once was enough for me and oral gave me bad stomach ache so went to IV which wins hands down. Tried plugging it for one session which I enjoyed but not on a par with IV but my rectum wasn't right for a few days so didn't repeat. Personally I don't find Etiz recreational but it turns EPH from a dark beast into a thing of beauty. Love the combo!

Etizolam is the answer. I found the anxiety on EPH hideous and redosing just seemed to make it much worse. I gave up on it until I read that etizolam was helping some people and wow does it ever. Now I just pop an etiz 30 mins after my first dose of EPH and occasionally after that and the anxiety never happens. You don't need many, one lasts for hours. The longest I've gone redosing EPH is 88 hours and felt great the whole time.

I rarely do alcohol. I don't much like it and it usually just spoils whatever else I'm on. Today however I'm making an exception as having been caning it a bit the last few days I did an EPH/MPA shot this morning and turned a funny colour so bit the bullet and bought some vodka, a slurp of which sorted out the circulation but spoilt the high. I've just preempted a shot of EPH with a tot of vodka and I feel OK but something's missing. For me alcohol's a tool for rare occasions (like now) and that's it but if you like it then fair dos.

So if you haven't tried etiz with EPH I'd recommend trying it once just so you know. You might be surprised :)

Etiz+EPH ftw

Thanks for your reply.

I had a friend who was a big time amp user and it got to the point where he had to take downers everyday (Im gonna assume Etiz is a downer as well, haven't actually read up on it) and after 2 years of taking speed and then downers his heart gave up and he died. So im gonna try and stay away from doing what he did. I know Alcohol is also a downer but its not exactly in the same league and I only have a few cans to take the edge off.

This.

It's pretty garbage, I did about 80mgs sober, got really jittery and shit, then I drank FOUR tall cans of 5.5% beer and was still over-stimmed and suffered a comedown. I am done with this chem, each use is worse then the last.

This never happened to me... and I have no scale ATM, so every dose is eyeballed (i would say 10-15 mg insufflated in each nostril). Still: not particularly jittery, no jaw clenching, no nothing.
I often use eph when I'm pulling an all-nighter (so, let's say I'll take the first dose at 4-5 in the morning and then redose a couple of times before noon and once or twice in the afternoon) and never really felt the comedown.

I think this stuff would really shine combined with heroin/morphine and IV'ed.

Imo the rushed when you shoot eph is pretty similar to coke minus the bell ringer.

Oh course harm reduction and blah blah blah but I think it'd be a tasty combo.

I had a friend who was a big time amp user and it got to the point where he had to take downers everyday (Im gonna assume Etiz is a downer as well, haven't actually read up on it) and after 2 years of taking speed and then downers his heart gave up and he died. So im gonna try and stay away from doing what he did. I know Alcohol is also a downer but its not exactly in the same league and I only have a few cans to take the edge off.

Learn from your friend's death and do as you say you're gonna do.

Easing the anxiety with another substance can very quickly lead to dual addiction. Just ask yourself how useful that stim is before you take it and think about how it is going to improve your life. If it's hard to answer, maybe you don't need it.

anyone know a good way to increase bioavail/peak plasma, etc?

i tend to use mouthwash and take my sub and ethylin =) sublingually...

it is being outlawed in many countries lately, and more and more are not shipping to US.

this might be reaching the point of... what we all hate... long distance calls to communists...

should be much different than methylphenidate tricks... please PM me with your methods of admin to make it last and i dont like up down up down (ie.. IV)... time release would be WONDERFUL... how can we do that? throw it in some melted wax? hmm...

please get ahold of me its 6:30am and im so close to finishing the semester!!!! ahhh... i do find myself always going down in doses when i get low anyway...

this is PERFECT for me... adderall doesnt work to well, usually fall alseep, or get sweaty and teeth grindy like ritalin... this is the perfect study aid... for me

you dont even need to drink ethanol that much at all... im sure ritalinic acid itself as its own properties associated with dopamine effects, etc (ol buffer system aye) H+ and Cl- in and out of the... mucosa? been a couple since human physiology...

sheesh you could use ethyl whatever, doesnt have to be booze... you know how many flavors have an ethyl ester? shit we're probably making propylphenidate, etc

well, at least those who like 'natural flavors'... google some ethyl esters for food and you wont need the booze

Last edited by a moderator:
hey there, i'm new to this forum and i'm not from an english speaking area, so please excuse any mistakes in spelling or grammar.

i found ethylphenidate to be a great chemical for studying and under the right circumstances also a decent recreational drug. but there are a few problems that i would like to discuss (and i think it is ok to discuss these, but if i have interpreted the forum rules wrong somewhere please correct me immediately).

the first thing is the route of administration. i seem to be relatively lucky (or it is because i take really good care of my nose while using) when it comes to the intranasal option as i don't get much of the known issues of nosebleeding etc. but (and this is a great BUT) if i use it for a while, my sense of smell really suffers. and that is somewhat of a no-go because when you're at the point when the first cup of fresh coffee in the morning doesn't really have a strong smell for your or you don't smell much in nature, that's a pretty great loss in quality of life.
that's really annoying, because intranasal works best for me in every way (dosing, re-dosing, side effects). oral just doesn't do it for me, because i get more side effects on the cardiovascular system per dosage and less desirable effects than i would with intranasal. i don't know why that is, but it sucks. or is it important how exactly you do it oral? i just put it in a bit of water, let it dissolve and drink it.
so i'm also interested in the sublingual route, but i imagine this would ruin your mouth quite badly after i while...
rectal isn't an option cause that area of my body is very sensitive and often irritated, so it's only good for substances that aren't that agressive. also i don't do i.v. oder i.m.

the second point would be aching teeth. does this stuff really burn right through until there and cause pain? because i don't think it comes from jaw clenching, i don't get that very much.

the third point is important in terms of harm reduction: can there be made ANY speculation as to how toxic this stuff is on your liver? i got diagnosed with fatty liver and also hepatitis in addition to that because of consumption of large amounts of alcohol on top of my medication (valproic acid to name one, which is also not really good for your liver). also weight gain is considered to be a factor. since then i didn't drink any alcohol and ate healthy and have to check in with the doctor in a few weeks to see if the blood test shows improved results. in my understanding, a stimulant like ethylphenidat is propably not as bad for your liver as alcohol and unhealthy living in general. but maybe i'm wrong here?

the last thing i wanted to ask is if anyone else experienced and/or could explain, why i get pretty bad pain in my feet if i do a little too much over a day or two of this stuff. is this because of the effects on the blood flow? not enough blood getting there?

i would greatly appreaciate any responses. :)

edit: by the way, these statements like "we only sell the crystals because the powder is inferior quality" etc are not really accurate, are they? in my limited experience, both can be good (and i assume both can be shit).

Last edited:
Im gonna quickly answer a few of them questions as im late for work. If someone wants to expand on this then please do so otherwise you'll have to wait for me to get back home later tonight.

1) Ive only had one nose bleed with using EPH at that was one of the first times I used it months ago, since then I haven't had a problem with it. However, I have noticed that after a session of using it my nose is somewhat blocked, stuffy and when I blow my nose there is blood (very slightly) in the mucus. I have also noticed that if I dont blow my nose and after a day or so, I pick it (yes c'mon everyone does it, you're only cleaning it) that I will get 'bloody boogies' that can sometimes stick to the inside of my nose and they seem to tear off (like a scab would) causing some pain.

2) I haven't noticed any loss of smell, well so to speak however when my nose if blocked/stuffy as explained above, smelling anything (just like when you have a cold/flu) becomes hard.

3) If you're dropping it into water you're probably making it really weak (EPH to water ratio) so might I suggest putting it into a rizla (cig paper) or some tissues and swallow it that way.

4) My teech somewhat ache after usage, I don't get jaw clenching but it feels like they're being pushed out of my gums slightly. This normally fades after a day.

5) As to whether its bad for liver etc.. I don't know, I personally haven't looked into it much. However if you're GAINING weight whilst using EPH I would like to know how as most people, with stims lose weight due to appetite loss.

6) You're probably experiencing blood flow problems in your feet, I typically get it in my left hand and hard. Take some Chelated Mg and that should help.

7) There is no difference from crystal and powder. From my experiences its exactly the same. Dose/effect/side effect wise.

I really have to leave as im late. I'll try and edit this a bit later and give you a more in-depth answer.

anyone know a good way to increase bioavail/peak plasma, etc?

i tend to use mouthwash and take my sub and ethylin =) sublingually...

it is being outlawed in many countries lately, and more and more are not shipping to US.

this might be reaching the point of... what we all hate... long distance calls to communists...

should be much different than methylphenidate tricks... please PM me with your methods of admin to make it last and i dont like up down up down (ie.. IV)... time release would be WONDERFUL... how can we do that? throw it in some melted wax? hmm...

please get ahold of me its 6:30am and im so close to finishing the semester!!!! ahhh... i do find myself always going down in doses when i get low anyway...

this is PERFECT for me... adderall doesnt work to well, usually fall alseep, or get sweaty and teeth grindy like ritalin... this is the perfect study aid... for me

As far as I can tell, ethyphenidate has always been considered an analog of methylphenidate, which is a Schedule II (C-II) substance so ethylphenidate is automatically illegal. I'm surprised vendors were shipping to the United States at all.

3) If you're dropping it into water you're probably making it really weak (EPH to water ratio) so might I suggest putting it into a rizla (cig paper) or some tissues and swallow it that way.

5) As to whether its bad for liver etc.. I don't know, I personally haven't looked into it much. However if you're GAINING weight whilst using EPH I would like to know how as most people, with stims lose weight due to appetite loss.

6) You're probably experiencing blood flow problems in your feet, I typically get it in my left hand and hard. Take some Chelated Mg and that should help.

thanks for your reply!

regarding 3) i have to say that i don't really understand how the method of dissolving it in water could make it weaker. if i put 50mg in water (no matter how much) and consume all of it, i will consume the same amount as if i'm putting 50mg in a cig paper, or am i missing something here?

regarding the weight gain: that was the time before, actually the last 1,5 years. it was one factor that might have had something to do with the liver problems because it was really fast, unhealthy weight gain. since the diagnosis and especially since using ethylphenidate, i lost weight.

thanks for the advice with the Mg, i will try that if it happens again.

edit: ah, besides that, i just remembered that i have one other problem with insufflating this stuff: most of the time i have the problem that at least on one side of the nose, some of the stuff tends to go right through to the throat, causing discomfort and cough-reflex (is that a word in english?) - even if i'm going really slow and soft etc, i can't seem to get it right so it just goes where i want it to be. i didn't have this problem with other substances, so i wondered if that has something to do with the substance (maybe it is "lighter" oder something, so that it goes right through?) or if my nose changed or if i simply am too dumb to do it right (which in that case is new, because in the past i somehow managed to have no problems with insufflation even if i didn't have a clue what i was doing).

Last edited:
it seems higher pH levels in the stomach will keep ethylphenidate as it is moreso than an acidic environment.

word on the street is as you go from ethyl, to methyl, to ritalinic acid... NE lingers more, and dopamine less...

that's why im interested in some more groups on that sp3 carbon... ah i wish i had the time... im off to the library to get some more journal access

Reading this thread has half-coinvinced me to give ethylphen another chance. I tried it a few times, with high initial hopes, as, despite a past life as a speed freak (well, the 1990s), once my stim tolerance was back to baseline, Ritalin became my favourite stiim - and it's very hard to come by in this part of the world. So when ethylphen hit my door, I allergy tested, then insufflated. Doses in the 20-100mg range gave me little more than a mild mood lift, and a sense of productive energy that was oddly unfocused and ideal for speedy, tangential conversations about evrything and nothing with some couple who were really ugly and suggested a threesome and I don't think they bought my 'sorry, I'm involved.'. Not much of a buzz, the nasal burn was pretty unpleasant (though no worse than MDMA, to me), and the comedown long-lasting and emotional and I had a plane to catch. Nothing a couple of valium and etizolam couldn't handle, but without them, I suspect I would have been in for an edgy, paranoid nightmare of a flight.

But I never used EP with alcohol, and that seems to be an effective potentiator according to other posters here. I'm thinking ,maybe a single oral dose with a few beers and/or shots (hmmm...boilermaker chaser?), followed by benzos and maybe a little dope or a lot of dhc for the comedown. Anyone tried using ethylp with opiods of any kind, whether as a speedball or with opis for the aftermath? I'm not suggesting anyone try this - it's extremely dangerous, speedballs being one of the most common causes of drug deaths - but would be very interested in hearing the details if anyone has tried...

So I'm assuming the alcohol enhancement isn't a GABA thing - benzos wouldn't susbtitute?

Finally, the nasal burn - anyone tried adding a little powdered lidocaine or the like? Back in the day, we used to snort a line of coke, to numb the delicate membrane, and follow it with a line of MDMA. Snorting X, usually an experience suggestive of what it might be line to insufflate dirt and brick dust, was thus rendered painless. Obviously, mixing ethylP and coke would be very rough on the heart, expensive and pointless - but one of the non-stimulating 'caine anaesthetics used in dentistry (and to cut coke), might serve the same purpose. I'm high. No, not porpoise.. How the fuck do you serve a pseudo-dolphin? You ever see one in Starbucks? Huh? Yeah, go on, cast that vote for Gary Johnson, like it's gonna boost the sales of Tsing Tao, or make Vultures the official state birds of Nevada. ANd if you fuck that poirpoise, I'mma make a citizen's arrest.
Apologies for any and all incoherence, I've nodded out like 6 times and listened to Peter Gabriel's soundtrack to The Last Temptation of Christ while typing this, and...no. I lie. I'm not sorry. I'm just full of dope and need to shut up before I embarass us both any further, and you're not even worth a singfe Ruble, Mt Golyadkin! Why, you are not worth a single Kopeck! Tea? Yes, I shall give you tea indeed, you preposterous braggart.

Pistols at dawn! Or maybe noon. Or like, 6, when I've slept it off and had a morning line, 'cos it iz a bender binge mindless indulgence of base longings for dope and root beet and dope.

You have the rigfht to kill me, but not the right to judge me. Oh hell, is that the wrong way around? Let he who isn't stoned roll the first joint, or something, and it's a very good thing I don't have me no strong dissociatives, because I feel like diving, diving, diving, into the inner silence and when you got no K, no PCP no DXM nor none of these fancy-ass analogues, I say ROOT BEER and DOPE and I don't give a fig what you think or I think 'cos t'ain't got no figs, they don't grow in dreams. So keep movin, folks, there's nothing here to see, and one of us either doesn't exist or thinks he doesn't or doesn't want to think he thinks he doesn't if he does and vice, yes, please, some dope and women called Laura, IT'S NOT LIKE WE KNOW THEIR SURNAMES. Are they married? Broke? Lost inna fog with no cigaretteS?

aWAY WITH YOUR PUTATIVE lAURAS, mR S0-CALLED FARTHINGAY. i am a registered drug addict, and I deserve your abuse, but if I don't chase these fucking dragons, who will?

No more Lauras. Root beer, dope, and then I'm gonna get some more of this dumb ethylphenidate shit, because I don't see no red flags in Lemuria, if you catch my drift.

Thank you, drive through.

Don't pick fights with root beer addicts - we're not tougher than you don't think at all, if you even exist,
Mr Golyadkin. i

Last edited:
IME with Ethylphenidate, 120mg dissolves slowly into 5ml of water, and I have to stir it until all of it dissolves. It is very possible that with 500mg in 10ml of water, you potentially added the EPH when the water was warmer, thus it more freely dissolved, and then as it cool to room temperature in storage, the solution became super saturated and the EPH began to precipitate out.

Very possible!

thanks for your reply!

regarding 3) i have to say that i don't really understand how the method of dissolving it in water could make it weaker. if i put 50mg in water (no matter how much) and consume all of it, i will consume the same amount as if i'm putting 50mg in a cig paper, or am i missing something here?

regarding the weight gain: that was the time before, actually the last 1,5 years. it was one factor that might have had something to do with the liver problems because it was really fast, unhealthy weight gain. since the diagnosis and especially since using ethylphenidate, i lost weight.

thanks for the advice with the Mg, i will try that if it happens again.

edit: ah, besides that, i just remembered that i have one other problem with insufflating this stuff: most of the time i have the problem that at least on one side of the nose, some of the stuff tends to go right through to the throat, causing discomfort and cough-reflex (is that a word in english?) - even if i'm going really slow and soft etc, i can't seem to get it right so it just goes where i want it to be. i didn't have this problem with other substances, so i wondered if that has something to do with the substance (maybe it is "lighter" oder something, so that it goes right through?) or if my nose changed or if i simply am too dumb to do it right (which in that case is new, because in the past i somehow managed to have no problems with insufflation even if i didn't have a clue what i was doing).

It wouldn't make sense for eph to be very rough on the liver, it's excreated as urine so I expect that your kidneys are in for more of a hammering, just seems to make sense this way!

Whats EPH like with sex? I've got a date tomorrow night but when my dick shrivels up a lot when flaccid lol. When erected it's back to normal though. =D

Found that small amounts of EPH with poppy tea was enjoyable.

Last edited:
Whats EPH like with sex? I've got a date tomorrow night but when my dick shrivels up a lot when flaccid lol. When erected it's back to normal though. =D

For me I don't get stim dick, I have no problem getting an erection however trying to pass any fluids is hard, especially trying to take a piss. It comes out (although I have to really push) and I haven't meansured lol but no more then 50ml comes out and stops, feels like something is pushing it back or its blocked, I can only assume its Vasoconstriction showing its nasty side. The whole process then starts again until im empty. Trying to ejaculate is exactly the same but due to sperm (well mine anyways) being thicker it kinda hurts cos it wants to come out but can't. When you manage to release, boy does it feel good. I can only assume thats why people say they have really good orgasms with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.