The electronica with female vocals thread

@simstim yo brother. 4 here. Brill female vocals but also the most uplifting tracks.

Borne from UK's 90's exstacy culture, for then, but through time for me and now, drug-music wise this is my stuff I love most on trips these days.

High energy, no beginning or end, timelssness away from concept. Never trying to make a point.

And actually madly psychedelic too.

@Mr. Krinkle hiya man. I bet me now lol suddenly at last, for now at least way less, as on virtually non...sore arse lol, that you know this one.

Not dug it out to hear for decade plus. But it's good I reckon. I'm gonna actually hook up ipod to steroe now give it a good play.

See guys. I do have some varietyto my musical tastes.

@simstim yo brother. 4 here. Brill female vocals but also the most uplifting tracks.

Borne from UK's 90's exstacy culture, for then, but through time for me and now, drug-music wise this is my stuff I love most on trips these days.

High energy, no beginning or end, timelssness away from concept. Never trying to make a point.

And actually madly psychedelic too.

Whew! That's a lot of "happy". 😆

I like them though. I like it when you DJ @AutoTripper because I like to hear the older stuff.

Personally I listen to a lot of darker electronic music. I used to say the darker the better and also say that happy hardcore made me want to blow my brains out. Lol.

I can listen to it a bit now. I suspect I'd like it better rolling than just having THC and coffee.

I wonder if it's easier for me to listen to Happy Hardcore or if it's easier for you to listen to Rotterdam Terror Corps. (Which I suspect you would dislike)

I would rather listen to Happy than make you uncomfortable though. Like if we were hanging out or something.

I'm about to listen to "There's only one terror" to get the Happy out lol.

In case anyone else needs a Happy Hardcore cure (this cure is Dutch Hardcore, lol)

Whew! That's a lot of "happy". 😆

I like them though. I like it when you DJ @AutoTripper because I like to hear the older stuff.

Personally I listen to a lot of darker electronic music. I used to say the darker the better and also say that happy hardcore made me want to blow my brains out. Lol.

I can listen to it a bit now. I suspect I'd like it better rolling than just having THC and coffee.

I wonder if it's easier for me to listen to Happy Hardcore or if it's easier for you to listen to Rotterdam Terror Corps. (Which I suspect you would dislike)

I would rather listen to Happy than make you uncomfortable though. Like if we were hanging out or something.

I'm about to listen to "There's only one terror" to get the Happy out lol.

In case anyone else needs a Happy Hardcore cure (this cure is Dutch Hardcore, lol)

That happy Hardcore genre for me really comes into its own when you have been taking a lot of LSD because through that lens that's pure innocent association free light is such a timeless blessing and uplifting gift for me anyway.

You are correct I am very fickle about my music actually and I do pretty much vehemently avoid dark stuff and negative themed music.

I will listen to your one above though and let you know my honest feelings. 🙂

^^^^ this makes me want to trip so bad but I am 100% out of psychedelics

I would like to roll. I could get rolls.

I haven't rolled in months and months it feels like. Been tripping lately. Aren't you proud of me?

^^^^ this makes me want to trip so bad but I am 100% out of psychedelics

I would like to roll. I could get rolls.

I haven't rolled in months and months it feels like. Been tripping lately. Aren't you proud of me?
You've done well mate. But we fall once we start getting proud.

Because the work is never complete, and the humble grateful path is the right one.

I feel like a roll you know! Weird. I'm about done with acid for now. 457 tabs in a smidge over a year. Was a rocket blast, still is.

Second Long C though November this time quadruply trashed my nerves, was already in there still, with nuff nerve damage already too.

It's made handling my head on and espec after acid the worst mental experience.

In time though...(?)

I have 440 mg's worth Dutch MDMA here still in those two Bowsers. Actually it's within 2 feet of me right now in a silver mylar bag which holds about 4 g of Etizolam powder.

So I would not even need to move to gobble 440 mg of MDMA. As it literally just happens to be. Also in that bag is a jar with more acid doses then I would need in the next few months at least lol.

Again so inconveniently within easy reach but lucky I have discipline in the sense that the proximity or actual availability of any particular substance to me has zero determining influence on weether, when and what I take which is totally fluid and spontaneous but not because it is there it's always there so there has to be that control.

But there's no way I could take exstacy it would only lead to regret or worse personally now.

Good weed, good kava getting me merry souled this eve.

If I had a medical reason not to roll like you do I could let it sit in the drawer. Right now if I had 440mg of MDMA I would eat it 😆

Within Temptation cover - miss the rap part but that way it's female vocals only

Oh, I miss MDMA/x-(M)APB - somehow I was always scared of the depressive rebound MDMA provides most people, as I'm already suffering from depression and general anxiety I didn't want to intensify my symptoms but I guess MDMA can actually be healing as well. Just dabbled with some 5-MAPB and it had zero rebound as well as worked besides me being on SSRI. Read that MDMA is more toxic though but they even confused meth with MDMA in these papers so, well...

Even low dose meth+deschloroket was enough for to make me love music and finally understand techno, lol. These songs I heard whilst high continue to be euphoria inducing for some time ..

But weird that here on BL more people like old school hardcore like that @simstim than the newer frenchcore/etc.. maybe an extension of what I wrote above, everybody seems to love whatever genre he/she was introduced to electronic music.

Last edited:
And the 3rd:

This is one for those liking it 'less hard' :)

Oh I love this, one of the most euphoric tunes I found lastly:

Remix

Frenchcore (harder style), this one needs to be - imo better than the original:

Last edited: