The electronica with female vocals thread

Perfect!! See. I knew I could always count on you for some different music that I haven't heard before.
Just pleased you appreciate it man I honestly couldn't see how you could fail because it really is absolute class original 90s UK ecstasy Culture born music.

I used to imagine that these tracks and genres were ideally suited to MDMA but the truth is they are actually most mental on LSD because then you really appreciate their inner mad psychedelia.

I know loads more like this can share more just don't want to troll place with this shit LOL. 🙂

Just pleased you appreciate it man I honestly couldn't see how you could fail because it really is absolute class original 90s UK ecstasy Culture born music.

I used to imagine that these tracks and genres were ideally suited to MDMA but the truth is they are actually most mental on LSD because then you really appreciate their inner mad psychedelia.

I know loads more like this can share more just don't want to troll place with this shit LOL. 🙂
Post some up 😆

Post some up 😆
Will do my friend. Nice and super chilled atm tonight, good kava and fire herb always.

Nice dreamy state.

Tracks coming bro. Have a good bash tonight too man. So glad to see you back aound too.

I knew you were just off doin someshit, no idea what. F that though lol but well done.

Don't take anything for granted mate. Is always my simple reminder to everybody who has worked really hard to reach a point where they have freedom to kick back and relax at last.