• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Virtual Festival

Oh, cool... even after all that shit that went down?

So... I shouldn't buy a TV from Tescos then?

of course you should and I will happily defend your consumer rights whilst protecting the interests of the company.. I dont abuse a position of trust if someone has chosen to bless me with it. I work to the best of my ability wehen someone has placed me in a position of responsibility.

Fuck me over for no reason whatsoever however and in doing so abuse my trust then you will rue the day you decided to do so.

. Dont get me wrong, I am not actually a pikey scumbag, just someone who will argue for the right decision and where laws are bent by corporations to protect their interests, likewise I too will bend them to protect mine =D

Last edited:
gun toting hip gansta said:
you were at big chill? Then say thank you because i kinda of not really was meant to keep the field free of litter. :D

I would like to say a big thank you for all you users losing drugs. I appreciated it alot at 6.30am to keep me going.

I found about 1/2oz of weed on the floor by the main stage, don't smoke though so I gave it to a rather attractive young thing infront of me, turns out it was hers (no really!)

you should have had the bottle of black stuff outside my tent in the north camping area, 8 doses of G!

also I did my bit on the Leave No Trace front, but that's what I get for camping with hippies!

did you check out funky wormhole? I went with some of them and they are from hull too!

LOL. blast from the past. =D

one of my proudest achievements. *sniff*

19 pages of fuck all. :D

cakehead said:
who the fuck let them in
old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

Holy shit and a half. I know those people. Really.

Well I'm a festival softshite & I'm off to my inflatable tent & inflatable mattress with my electric dogs to sleep at my feet & keep em warm - what's even better about electric dogs is that you don't have to walk them.

May we have an electric dog thread please, I'm really warming to the idea

felix said:
LOL. blast from the past. =D

one of my proudest achievements. *sniff*

19 pages of fuck all. :D

Innit! :D

It's a bit sad sifting through and seeing some of the old regulars who are no longer around.

Glad to see that zoph got out of the habit of signing his name at the end of every post. That fucking annoys me like crazy.

tribal girl

Glad to see that zoph got out of the habit of signing his name at the end of every post. That fucking annoys me like crazy.

tribal girl

ha de ha :D

Yeah what a waste of typing time - I could have easily typed about another 150 posts instead of doing that & to think I wasted all those letters repeatedly - nay slavishly signing a silly six letters - you live & learn I suppose.

Oh & there's no laughing after ten at night at this festival either - I reminisce - some security fucker came to our tent & told us to stop laughing 8o - the result - gales of uncontrollable laughter & much sarcastic commentary followed - the fucking NAZIS!

That you do.

I think a part of this forum died the second you started to post less though. But in some ways, that could be a good thing as it means you actually listened to what I was saying back then. ;)

so is this festival still going on then? cos i think my last k hole lasted about 2 years... 8o

Yeah we just overslept - powerfully overslept

& Goodnight :) <3

me neither, well for ages anyway. that would have been perfect for tonight actually. dammit.

I could do with some MDMA actually.

That'd go down a fookin' treat right about now.

I'll have to settle for being a drunken cunt instead.

LOL.

me too.

it's fucking SHIT =D

there are some wonderful substances buried in random gardens nearby but i cannot go and dig them up lest i get no sleep tonight. what a cunt. :!

I'm coming over with my bucket and spade (no, not that bespectacled cunt) to dig up random spots in your garden.

i'm with you, in your lady garden, looking for buried treasure. :D