• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Virtual Festival

how do! havin a good time at the mo! just listening to the stranglers and havin a laugh with the folks!so am told this be a virtual festival (wtf!?!?lol). what be your poison of choice?

ZoSun

was great but husband dear has just jumped out of comp chair which I was resting my arm on holding my jaw ~~~ I have twatting really bad tooth which is keeping me awake and tormented. Hubbies athletic stance sent me wailing round the room like a ban#shee cos me jaws slammed together like titty twatty vice

How do indeed ZoSun!. I'm considering polishing off the last of my K. Infact, consider it done =D

greetings zosun!

my poison tonight is morphine.. and it really does feel like poison (pukes again)

ho ho ho!now don't go puking, just puts a dampener on the night i find!just getting irritaed at the mo, the two terriers we own are layin in to each other!violent l'il buggers!hope you enjoy the rest of the night on ya morph! afraid i must be going now, but i don't doubt the old man will be on here for a while, why change the habit of a life time eh!?lol

ZoSun

high there SJSPUN ta for concern but just to enlighten my situ I'm in BAAAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAARRRRDDDDDDDD agony.
Bongela has always been a fav meal ever since small ~ no matter how saw your tongue is uve just got to got to eat the bonnie

have used oil of cloves but I just burn me tongue n gums and then drink it to get a coughing fit and the releif is only lasting 5min ~ sadistic dentists wont extract till next week lets spike their water with LSD to enlighten them

Anyone know where I can get some decent psy-trance for download?

I'm at work and I brought a flash memory stick in... so I was hoping to rape my employers bandwidth.

I would UTFSE, but I'm almost positive that EDD'ers recommendations work better than that machine.

THERE IS NO PSYTRANCE THAT YET REACHES ME THE WAY ROCK MUSIC DOES , WHY IS THIS ALL YOUS SAY IT'S GREAT AND i CAN SEE THE MUSIC IS WELL MADE AND ALL LIKE i CAN SEE THAT AN OPERA SINGER HAS GREAT ABILITY BUT IT DOESN'T MOVE ME IN MY HEART AND SOUL.

ZOPHEN

Guitar based music is where its at, electronic music just doesnt cut it with me either Zophen.

yeah Janis Joplin I want to listen ti her just now but she's on vinyl and I've no turntable real gutsy singer

zophen

zophen said:
high there SJSPUN ta for concern but just to enlighten my situ I'm in BAAAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAARRRRDDDDDDDD agony.
Bongela has always been a fav meal ever since small ~ no matter how saw your tongue is uve just got to got to eat the bonnie

Eat more bonjela, drink more cortysol (CANT SPELL) and listen to more Tom Waits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonnie is lush end of!

Well, I prefer my music to come from nature... none of this string and instrument nonsense. Give me a mummified shrew with a eucalyptus leaf inserted into it's anus any day of the week.

yOU A HIPPY TAMBO I Some hippys are nice people others are monumental twats

zophen

Monmuental twat. Thats is my main experiecne with hippies. Dare anyone to show me wrong huh eh huh?