• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

If I'd seen that last night I woulda!

edit: girlfriend is sat in a huge inflatable chair and is too stoned to get out of it. She's already made me fetch the home phone and now she's trying to get me to get the TV remote even though it is literally about half an inch from her big toe. Hell no I am not moving.

Oooh, be careful mate... Start being defiant now and it will come back to haunt you for the rest of your life - usually when you want a blow job... =D

Damn my fav nude bra's left boob wire has just decided to impale me in throat :\

Oooh, be careful mate... Start being defiant now and it will come back to haunt you for the rest of your life - usually when you want a blow job... =D

Haha, no chance of a blowjob due to lack of cock though the general idea was taken to heart and I ended up making at least three sandwiches and taking up joint rolling duties so I think stuff in the banging department is probably safe for now =D

Haha, no chance of a blowjob due to lack of cock though the general idea was taken to heart and I ended up making at least three sandwiches and taking up joint rolling duties so I think stuff in the banging department is probably safe for now =D

Aaah.. Ok, erm, oops =D

Actually, I've been trying to determine your gender from your posts for some time now and I keep switching from "it's a bloke" to "it's a bird", but found nothing conclusive - until now. Your post I commented on just seemed like a 'blokey' thing to say so I thought I'd cracked it! Anyway, guess that clears that up =D

Aaah.. Ok, erm, oops =D

Actually, I've been trying to determine your gender from your posts for some time now and I keep switching from "it's a bloke" to "it's a bird", but found nothing conclusive - until now. Your post I commented on just seemed like a 'blokey' thing to say so I thought I'd cracked it! Anyway, guess that clears that up =D

Lol Zi did wonder why you said blowjob to her hehehe

Evey

Aaah.. Ok, erm, oops =D

I think how I sound depends on how I feel on any given day. Used to it online, much better than being misidentified IRL =D Though that's only happened a few times

Haha, no chance of a blowjob due to lack of cock
Oh, I'm sure there is an equivalent. Isn't that what those squares of rubbery stuff are for?

Ah, well, I suppose one day I'll be in a position to find out for myself anyway .....

EDIT: Re. misidentification, I'd much rather be called "darling" with a smile than "sir" through clenched teeth, though I am conflicted because I know some people don't like it at all, and therefore in deference to them I shouldn't really give validation to those who misuse terms of endearment.

I've heard there's an equivalent...=D

No she does very well at that, I have to be honest. As for terms of endearment, they've never bothered me and I like hearing regional variants, though my girlfriend hates being called 'love' etc and often comes off the phone at work raging. People mistaking me for a bloke doesn't bother me, I do the short hair thing in summer and am well aware I could pass for a teenage boy on an off day tho it was a touchy subject when younger

People calling me ma'am or referring to me as a lady freak me out though, makes me feel old.

Oh, I'm sure there is an equivalent. Isn't that what those squares of rubbery stuff are for?

Ah, well, I suppose one day I'll be in a position to find out for myself anyway .....

Oorite daaarlin' ;)

Er, please enlighten me as to these 'rubbery squares'...

Lauren and Julie, sitting in a tree,
R - I - double - M - I - N - G!
Loz turned over the dental dam,
Julie said "It tastes like Spam!"

Last edited:
Manners cost nothing don't they?

Then why is it every time I phone up the local taxi firm is the receptionist snappy with me. Really makes me feel uncomfortable.

When I worked for the NHS I'd have been sackeD or repremanded for that.

I was repremanded for a spelling mistake once.

Every time I get a taxi they keep commenting on how I walk everywhere lol is it a crime to get a taxi these days if you walk a lot???? :\

Efit: OK that taxi driver was weird, sounded posh but was overly helpful. Introduced himself, offered my child a sweet n kept saying how it was very lovely to finally meet me as he sees me walking around all the time..,. Creeeeeepy

Evey

Last edited:
The bloke who has the second set of keys to the building I unlock on a morning has gone on holiday with the damn keys. No one thought to ask him for them and now I gotta get up earlier to go pick up my set and then drop em back off at the office when traffic is hell so the guy who's covering him can lock up on a night. Rargh.

I decided I was overdue for a trim of the pubic hair the other night. I had the little adjuster on the clippers just right, then removed the comb to clean it a bit. When I did this, I accidentally reset the height. I did one motion and realised I would need to make the rest the same. I ended up going a bit overboard and now I look like a smooth, itchy alien.

I even did my perineum, which I have never done. I'm in for an uncomfortable couple of weeks and plenty of lotion.

My balls are as smooth as eggs. You'd think I'd doubled my dose of scrotal Botox treatments.